Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

“Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action (24555 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action / Parading Suspects With Biafra Insignia: IPOB Takes Legal Action Against Police / Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by sammyj: 3:09pm On May 23, 2016
Madam puff puff should stop playing to the gallery and give them the required information . Shekena!!! angry grin shocked grin grin
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Originality007: 3:10pm On May 23, 2016
b
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by obailala(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2016
Mumus go soon tie this one to buhari...
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by sonnie10: 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
Imagine a NEPA certificate holder playing number games with renowned world class consultant on fiscal policy. Nothing person no go see!

6 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Integrityfarms(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2016
This SERAP is as Senseless as the Dullard in Chief!
NOI is no match to all of the zombies combined including their Overall Boss, PMB!!

3 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Deen77: 3:15pm On May 23, 2016
fuckDmod:
This apc nd its supporters are truely zombies oh nd dull,they think noi is like metuh,ffk nd co they can make false allegation against,I pity them,that woman is smarter than all of them,how would someone steal 30trillion,why does apc keeps calling crazy figures even our budget na 6trillion naira

You people don't know the different between APC and SERAP.
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by AnanseK(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2016
The greatly overrated destructive woman , who contributed to enormously to the vandalization of Nigerian economy in the Jonathan's criminal government.
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Ojiofor: 3:18pm On May 23, 2016
NOI stole 30 trillion made from sales of ewusa groundnuts and ewedu cocoa seeds.SMH.

4 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Deen77: 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
fitzmayowa:

When the current nigerian budget is a little above 6trillion, i wonder where this guys get their figures from, NOI to answer for 5times nigerian budget, i just tire for this people...SMH

My brother do you know that Algeria save $155 billion from the Oil boom and this has nothing to do with APC.

Can you see our survival resources below.

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
I love her response. Concise and straight to the point.

Love this woman to the moon and back. . .

6 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On May 23, 2016
Ojiofor:
NOI stole 30 trillion made from sales of ewusa groundnuts and ewedu cocoa seeds.SMH.
Heheheheheeeee

cheesy cheesy
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Jamiubond009(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2016
BUHARI'S MAY 29TH SPEECH LEAKED!!!! Your seselency, Aisha Bureau De Change, the pest lady, oh! Sorry the wife of the fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria,. Your seselency, fropessuar Yemi Osibande, the pice fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria. Your seselencies, the Senate fresident and the sfeeker of the house of refresensesiv. Your seselency, John Oyegun, the national chairman of our great farty, the All Frogressive Confidence. (A Fee Cee). You seselency, the chairman of Independent Naijeria Electoral Cuomisun. Not porgeting our sfecial guest of honor, fresident Michele of West Germany. Members of the fress. Pellow Naijerians. Walahi talahi if I must conpess, it is not easy to gubern a kuontri like Naijeria because our fifu are criminals and berry kwarupt, no wunder my preind, the frime minister of UK said we are pantasticaly kwarupt. And I totally agree with him though I don't agree with UK Daily Mail newsfafer that said the pormer gubernor of Livers State who is now my minister por transfort is pantasticaly kwarupt. The money Amaechi injected into my camfein was gotten prom his savings. Waka shege damburuba to Tyrano Tsunami and his gang por Pesvook and Twitter that are saying that I am not paiting kwaruption. If I catch them eh, sorry would be their middle name. Boko Haram terrorists are still bombing though, but they have been depeated tekinicaly because we have granted them amnesty. Any Boko Haram you see still bombing today are not Nijerians but Chadians. If you are prom the North and you have any bruder that looks like a Boko Haram member, just bring him and we will grant him amnesty. Flease you fifu should stop accusing Pulani herdsmen of killings because those fifu are not Pulani fifu but Libyans. Pulani fifu are feacepul fifu. Chibok Girls! Yoowaa, this is my highest achievement por the fast one year in oppice. We have rescued two of the Chibok girls that were kidnapped in their hotels. Though there is confroversy surrounding their rescue because the pest girl has so many conplicting names and cannot speak English. And madam Oby Ezekwesili of BBOG has said that the second girl's name is not pound on the oliginal list. I don't know if she is saying that because I repused to give her pedral appointment. But whether they are Chibok girls or not, the most imfortant thing is that there was a rescue. Shikena! Lung live the pedral guberment of Naijeria
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by chibaik(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari and APC are just playing to the gallery and zombies are clapping even when they are subjected to hunger.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by sinistermind(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
With all dis ridiculous amounts makes me wonder how much Nigeria is really worth.

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Generalyemi(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
Anytime they accuse her that is when her attention is usually drawn to medial this portray her that she has skeleton her cupboard my advice for You avoid embarrassment swallow your pride return our money .

wooow ..female zombie is a rare specie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by farem: 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
The way of Crookola sarathief as usual.
Please defend your self using records.
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by vineyardfarms: 3:40pm On May 23, 2016
PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO FIGURES ARE ALARMING AND TROUBLING. HE SUPPOSED TO BE A LIGHT TO THE MASSES.

THE POLICIES OF DR NGOZI OKONJO AND THE PAST ADMIN ARE THE GUIDING LIGHT TO THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS NO AGENDA OF THEIR OWN.

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by repogirl(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
I wonder how these people just manufacture numbers like this.

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by sammhi(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
Deen77:

My brother do you know that Algeria save $155 billion from the Oil boom and this has nothing to do with APC.

Can you see our survival resources below.

stop giving half baked news...
what was Algeria revenue on yearly basis?
what is Algeria crude sale per year?
what is their yearly budget?
what is their population?
how much revenue did nigeria make in the 6 years of GEJ?
please note that most of these monies bandied about that it is stolen occurred in 2015 just before the the election....
truth is PmB has no idea and is pining his inability on looters..very good excuse for gullibles....
forgetting he was elected to fix and not to come and dine

3 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Pidggin(f): 3:47pm On May 23, 2016
When will zombies get small Sense?? Missing 30 trillion?! HAHA
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by googlepikins: 3:57pm On May 23, 2016
Immunity1:
Anytime they accuse her that is when her attention is usually drawn to medial this portray her that she has skeleton her cupboard my advice for You avoid embarrassment swallow your pride return our money .
go back to primary school and learn how to spell media, then you can come back to the table lets talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 23, 2016
Apply for Zombilogist course in APC quaters. With four years Lielogist you can also go for your masters degree after 2019. Term and condition apply.

2 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 23, 2016
Im sure this woman is wishing she had mere involved herself with any governamce ish in this country
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by discusant: 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
Do these SERRAP people mean to let the public see them as foolish people?

How could they go to court to ask someone that served in a past govt to liaise with the sitting government led by opposition party to give account of the past govt?

Doesn't that sounds silly!!

Yes, that sounds silly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by discusant: 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
vineyardfarms:
PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO FIGURES ARE ALARMING AND TROUBLING. HE SUPPOSED TO BE A LIGHT TO THE MASSES.

THE POLICIES OF DR NGOZI OKONJO AND THE PAST ADMIN ARE THE GUIDING LIGHT TO THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS NO AGENDA OF THEIR OWN.

Looooool,

Soludo paid Jonathan back for not helping him rig the election to become governor of Anambra state.

Soludo compiled his figure while he was out of office; thus, he had no access to information on revenues and expenditures during Jonathan govt when he compiled the data of N30 Trillion mishandled.

Again, Soludo who has been unemployed wanted employment from Buhari, that's why Soludo released that his bombastic bombshell of falsehood of election propaganda a few weeks to last year's presidential election.

This SERRAP people should have grown more sense....

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Gim2001ym(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2016
Imagine Ibo man causing problems for fellow sound Ibo woman just because he needs an appointment. I actually dont see Northern people doing something like this.

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2016
Justice Buba said, “Mrs Okonjo-Iweala and the Federal Government have no legally justifiable reason for refusing to provide SERAP with the information requested for. The Court has gone through the application and agrees that SERAP’s application has merits and the argument is not opposed. SERAP’s application is granted as prayed.”

https://www.nairaland.com/3120297/court-orders-fg-okonjo-iweala-account

This reply from, NOI's office does not make sense to me. Leave all this attack talk and prepare the documents the Court is asking for.
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by hausameat: 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
cktheluckyman:
only a certified dullard will believe 30 trillion naira was actually stolen n six years even when the entire revenues the government generated during this period was not up to that amount.
But zumbies are ready to believe all these sensational figures especially when they are mentioned against any Nigerian who servised in GEJ government. Am sure the step she is taking is the right one. Before you know what is happening, Prof. Sagey, that Itsekiri man whom I had so much respect before and suddenly become empty thing with his servant team to the dumbest dunce Buuhari will pick up a calculator and tell the world that the amount would have built 6 millions classroom blocks, would established 10 million electricity dams etc. Very stupid senior Nigerians. They will never respect themselves because of political appointments. Just remember Prof. Tam West.

2 Likes

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by unbrandedcosy(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2016
D most corrupt minister of finance in d history of Nigeria..... Even if I no reach amount u stole na rough estimate we give u... Return d one u stole.... I love Pmb.... Goodluck in sight ,d most corrupt president in our history.....

1 Like

Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2016
Speaking through her Special Adviser, Paul Nwabuikwu, the minister, who described SERAP as a “so-called civil society group,” had specifically described the suit as a politically-motivated one, which was filed based on the discredited N30 trillion allegation by Soludo.

“The suit is the latest in the campaign of falsehood and politicisation of the economy by persons and groups, who are getting more desperate by the day because the economy, despite their propaganda, is still standing and will continue to stand.

“Like their previous efforts, this latest one will fail because Nigerians can see through their antics.

“SERAP is nothing but a political tool of the opposition hiding behind the façade of advocacy,” the minister had stated.
https://www.nairaland.com/2259408/okonjo-iwealas-comment-n30tr-suit-unfortunate

At least you guys can not deny you did not know about the case. You said the bolded in April 16, 2015 about this case.
Re: “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action by Jacko1(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari you got nothin on my NOI
Give it a rest
Develop the country already
You doubt me arrest her first
Stanford...Yale...harvard wil pressure USA govt
And u wil release her
This lady achievements in the WORLD
nt nigeria will figjt for her

IBO KWENU!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari / Resource Control Splits Senators / Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.