Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch (27938 Views)

Ekiti Says No To Adoption Of Fayose's Candidate / Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by greatman247(m): 6:33am On May 24, 2016
Fayose is one big fool. He talks too much. I guess he caused the attack on that community. No such attack in the state before now, I guess the statement he made sometimes ago that he will take law into his hands when herdsmen comes to his state. He even instructing his subjects to poison the water the cow of the herdsmen will drink from. No one is supporting the activities of the herdsmen but a man who occupy such high position should be mindful of sensitive statement. Then the herdsmen have not even come to attack an innocent community in Ekiti State but that statement from the governor is sensitive enough to invite the herdsmen, at least to dare him. He thinks, its the same way he criticise Buhari govt, most times u use your head.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Amanwulu1(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2016
oooppp:
gov Fayose you are my true hero. u are truly a leader of your people. bravo!!!! the people's gov. your people will know that they truly have a gov. I wish other southern gov will follow suit.
I bet u no APC gov can do dis bc accordingly baba body odour tilts in favor of d killers. Baba is indeed holding nigerians hostage. Very many are afraid to stand up to baba for fear of witch hunting. Fight against corruptn is on and according to baba d whole nigerians, except him, are corrupt
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by akudinaobi(m): 8:05am On May 24, 2016
To whom it may concern and also the brave governor
Asking them to own a ranch is good but its a disaster yet to happen

See it this way , a ranch is many acres of land bieng purchased either on lease or a permanent ownership , it gives the buyer full access to the location and every other thing he can acess as a free born

When you allow this people to buy lands for ranches or lease them ,they will infiltrate your lands bringing in their. Wifes and their properties therby settling down indirectly on the lands in future they will claim your properties and even attend your town meetings in many years to come

I urge you the governor to rethink your decision and allow them to graze on secluded bushes away from farm lands and also setup a vigilantee to always checkmate them .

That's it
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Splashme: 8:07am On May 24, 2016
fuckDmod:
Nice on there mr.fayose.other state should ban them
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2016
fearNORTH:
Fayose is the leader of Yoruba race......

Obasanjo and Tinubu can go and die.....

Awolowo committed suicide

Gen. Dimka knelt and begged his junior for his life..

Ogundipe fled to London when becoming the head of state was his birthright

Maj. Gen Kuti fled on sighting bokoharam

Please remove Kuti from your list. That man was a brave lion. The others I don't know.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Rexyl(m): 8:33am On May 24, 2016
greatman247:
Fayose is one big fool. He talks too much. I guess he caused the attack on that community. No such attack in the state before now, I guess the statement he made sometimes ago that he will take law into his hands when herdsmen comes to his state. He even instructing his subjects to poison the water the cow of the herdsmen will drink from. No one is supporting the activities of the herdsmen but a man who occupy such high position should be mindful of sensitive statement. Then the herdsmen have not even come to attack an innocent community in Ekiti State but that statement from the governor is sensitive enough to invite the herdsmen, at least to dare him. He thinks, its the same way he criticise Buhari govt, most times u use your head.

He is entrusted with security of lives and property of the people of his state. He must deal with anything that is potentially dangerous for his people. He has given the best options to end the menace of killer herdsmen. He is succeeding where other governors are failing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by 2mNaira: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
greatman247:

Killing and attacking people because of what fayose said makes them terrorist, dont you think?
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Babacele: 10:48am On May 24, 2016
989900B:
This is the only sensible thing he's done so far.
I disagree totally from my soul. I think he is actually instigating a crisis that he hopes would envelope the country such that it would keep us sooo busy ,he won't be called to answer for his sins against humanity and Ekiti.
Is he not a member of PDP elite who had sustained the menace for a long time? His language, intentions ,and history does not indicate a sincere approach at finding a solution to this debacle.
How am I sure Fayose didn't sponsor the attack on the hapless community in order to pin it on ' Fulani herdsmen'. I swear I do not trust this rogue governor n I'm damn sure about my hunches. He is capable of any evil to stay in power.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by 989900B: 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
Babacele:
I disagree totally from my soul. I think he is actually instigating a crisis that he hopes would envelope the country such that it would keep us sooo busy ,he won't be called to answer for his sins against humanity and Ekiti.
Is he not a member of PDP elite who had sustained the menace for a long time? His language, intentions ,and history does not indicate a sincere approach at finding a solution to this debacle.
How am I sure Fayose didn't sponsor the attack on the hapless community in order to pin it on ' Fulani herdsmen'. I swear I do not trust this rogue governor n I'm damn sure about my hunches. He is capable of any evil to stay in power.

cheesy
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Physicist(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2016
The North (North West, North Central, and North East) have 80% of the total land mass in Nigeria while the South (South West, South East and South South) have 20% of the total land mass in Nigeria. Can’t these Fulani herdsmen limit their cattle to the Northern 80% landmass? The South landmass is 190,000 square kilometers, while the North landmass is approximately 770,000 square kilometers. One of the criteria for sharing federal allocation is landmass. Can’t their state governments develop ranches for them? What are the Fulani herdsmen looking for in the South? Ekiti state has less than 1% of Nigeria landmass.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_area
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by aljharem(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2016
2after1:
. Stop smoking igbanke weed. Aljharem is from my state of osun. Proudly osunistan
osun kehinde, I am from Lagos
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by bulkwealth(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2017
BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF RUZU HERBAL BITTERS AND MAKE A MILLION NAIRA IN 8 MONTHS............
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS IS AN EFFECTIVE HERBAL PRODUCT THAT CURE LOTS OF ILLNESS AND DISEASES RANGING FROM DISEASE TO INFECTION , INFERTILITY , WAIST AND BODY PAIN ETC
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO PLACE AN ORDER CALL
MR EDAFE ON 08114787814

bulkwealth:

That was a nice move , he has laid example for other to follow.

1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Dedetwo(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Fayose is one of the governors with thinking hat in Nigeria. He could be very loudmouthed, which inherent on his part, on certain national issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / 4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.