Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Vote Not Fight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Not Fight. (527 Views)

Vote Not Fight Campaign In Anambra Elections / VOTE NOT FIGHT – Photos Of Tuface Idibia In Anambra State / This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Not Fight. by IStandWLanicky: 3:12pm On May 23, 2016
I present to you our aspirant #miss nairaland 2016 she's beautifully beautiful, intelligent, she's got good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.
It is no doubt that LANICKY meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.

Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.
LANIC.KY is a very intelligent fellow,this you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.
LANI.CKY is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.
What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?
We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.
We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.
We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.
This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum:

Nicky- has passion for this forum.
Nicky -deserves the crown.
nicky -deserves Your Vote.
Vote For black Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character
Vote Not fight
Vote Nicky For Miss Nairaland 2016/2017

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Not Fight. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
I doff my hat for thee oh Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Vote Not Fight. by Alocia(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2016
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Vote Not Fight. by IStandWLanicky: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
Pinkfeet1:
I doff my hat for thee oh Lanicky.

Tell your friends it Lan.icky baby

1 Like

Re: Vote Not Fight. by lanicky(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks OP kiss
Re: Vote Not Fight. by Laveda(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Vote Not Fight. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
She who the crown fits, #lovelylanicky as Miss Nairaland 2017

(1) (Reply)

Again, Fayose Declares War On Invading Herdsmen / PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS INCLUDING ANAMBRARIANS,HOP IN / President Buhari's Democracy Speech. May 29, 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.