Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS (36164 Views)

Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by dainformant(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Today, the CEO of Innoson Motors, Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, was privileged again to host the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osibanjo who paid a visit to his Vehicle Manufacturing Company at Nnewi on his working visit to Anambra State. The Vice President who explained that the purpose of his visit is to see for himself the problems and challenges manufacturing companies are facing and what the government can do to assist them overcome these challenges.

He also re-emphasized that the Federal Government will continue to patronize Innoson Vehicles just as they recently did by approving the purchase of 40 Innoson IVM carrier for the Federal Road Safety Commission.

The climax of his visit was the immediate purchase of five Innoson IVM Carrier by the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano who also accompanied the VP to the factory.

Those who accompanied the Vice President include, The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, Minister of Labour, Chief Chris Ngige, National Auditor of APC, Chief George Muoghalu, Hon Chris Azubogu, Chieftains of Political Parties, Captain of Industries etc.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/gov-obiano-purchases-5-innoson-vehicles.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by dainformant(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Innoson is definitely growing

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
What's the essence?

Just create enabling environment business will surely thrive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
nice one

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Vicboi1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
this is very good rochas should be ashamed of himself vice president didn't even come to his state upon he claims he is buhari P. A

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Bodexman(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
My humble VP

And some people will say he's irrelevant. See crowd even in their domain

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by herzern0: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2016

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by dragonking3: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
So if Osinbanjo didn't visit he won't purchase any innoson vehicle?? undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Fabulosdave01: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vicboi1:
this is very good rochas should be ashamed of himself vice president didn't even come to his state to say hello

NAwa o. All because Rochas is APC.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Dreal11247: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Has the Governor started settling the lawmakers?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Deepfreezer(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Proud Anambrarian

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by wwwkaycom(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
good
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by seunlayi(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
this is a nice move
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by wayne4loan: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
What is the purpose of these purchase .... Is he buying it just to showoff?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by amarachi06(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
The only good thing l see here is development but will the government invest in them? They will just bury it with tax and low power supply.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

I admire your doggedness and zeal in making things happen.

I'll marry from Igbo land

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by agulion: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
some people will not like this good news

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by eezeribe(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
kenonze:
What's the essence?
Just create enabling environment business will surely thrive
100% correct

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Deepfreezer(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chascop:
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

easy oo.
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vicboi1:
this is very good rochas should be ashamed of himself vice president didn't even come to his state to say hello

Im a super critic of Rochas and i dislike almost everything about him because he is a pure con artist but your comment is absolutely senseless. The VP is on an official visit to Anambara state and not Imo state therefore it will be very stupid and foolish of the VP to just travel down to Imo State just to say hello to Rochas.

29 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by madapcmod: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
agulion:
some people will not like this good news

U mean the evil afonjas?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by kettle84(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bodexman:
My humble VP

carry tribalism comot biko.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Bonaventura(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bodexman:
My humble VP

Walahi you no get 5 Naira sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is an attitude that supports growth. I am not an ibo man however, I believe certain state governors should show innoson love like Lagos, Rivers, and other rich States. The auto industry can actually employ enough people if given a chance to thrive.....
Shout out to my niggas Eloks&Kapong #squad

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by PublicAssurance: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Okorochausa is in Kafanchan![/size]
Chascop:
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by nnokwa042(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nnewi people i hail una this a man who served his master at nnewi got settled by his master at the same nnewi now this same guy have made it possible for a former president and current vice president with ministers and senators to visit his village when i say not every one made his or her money in lagos they will ban me, some business men in the east what takes them to lagos is just to take thier goods from port nothing more

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by obailala(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
nnokwa042:
Nnewi people i hail una this a man who served his master at nnewi got settled by his master at the same nnewi now this same guy have made it possible for a former president and current vice president with ministers and senators to visit his village when i say not every one made his or her money in lagos they will ban me, some business men in the east what takes them to lagos is just to take thier goods from port nothing more

Absolutely, Oga Innocent has just stamped Nnewi on the Nigerian global map.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by enigma2007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good one for Innoson! I pray he opens a Lagos Showroom(s)...considering that some of us need cars and the imported brands are damn expensive..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / Mamman Daura Speaks From The UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.