Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians (18215 Views)

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Charming Hypocrisy Of Jonathanians / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Bayswater: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
If you know the writer, tell him he is just too silly. All I could see in this trash is Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan. Did he sleep with your mum?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
Can you tell me what the write up is all about. All I am seeing is Jonathan and Jonathanians. Many northerners opposed and made mockery of esse's case. It didn't stop them. What is the essence of filling this anger on this writeup against Jonathan just because one of the Chibok girls students was released or seen walking free with a bokoharam member that you did not fight the government for calling him her husband. What gain will you have for making a assumed failure praised by many a demon while your acclaimed success that rides on the wings of a feared devil an angel.
Every body did what they can for the Chibok girls and no body has and can ever do what Jonathan did for Chibok girls, managing displaced persons and the elimination of bokoharam entirely. From organizing fund raising which the sons and daughters of your people mismanaged to the two consecutive arms purchase that your people conspired and blocked. What else do you people want from Jonathan given that he is no longer the president. Fight your fight with the government and allow people to give their thought and opinion. In the end, it wont be peoples opinion that would rescue yours daughters. It is the efforts of the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by hysteriabox(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

how or when was he celebrated by the presidency? he wasn't even taken to Abuja, he is at the military facility in bornu.

tell dem o. Military came out since and told us he was arrested, even before she was taken home. But nooooo! Dem wailers need to hear what will make dem wail. Any man near her automatically became her 'husband' in their eyes. Am sure is not for PMB's obvious look, they would have thought she went to d state house to visit her 'husband'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by okpanaokpoko(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2016
Saw this online how true

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Let me quickly ask one question : why hasnt the supposed BH acquaintance of Amina been apprehended? Why does he get to be celebrated by the presidency after such a heinous crime?

The person who went to see the President is her elder brother. The so called husband is held and treated as a Suspected/Surrendered Boko Haram fighter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by menxer: 9:11am On May 24, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by menxer: 9:11am On May 24, 2016
OP, you are right but the point you are missing is:
According to Jonathanians' wailing conspiracy theory of chibok girls, the girls were abducted as/in a group and must of necessity be rescued as/in a group else any girl rescued alone is not and cannot be the chibok girl.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by gcof(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2016
igboboy3:
Rubbish.
The case of the Chibok Girls and Ese Oruru are two different scenarios and this writer is simply looking for another cause to blast Jonathan.

People wore veils on social media when the military brought out the "false positive" news of the second chibok girl. Why? Because the issue of the Chibok girls has become politicised. A tool to get political points.
They are not the only girls to have been captured. They are not more special than other girls or boys who are held hostage by BH. However, the FG has made them objects of political propaganda. That is why a whole President had to specially receive Amina.

Ese Oruru was an underage girl taken away without the consent of her parents. Simple as that. There is no "Jonathan" here.

This article of Churchill Okonkwo is absolutely ridiculous

a case of calling a dog a bad name just to kill it. I am not against anybody supporting whoever he/she want to support but comparing two different scenarios just to nail whom you are not in support of is ridiculous. the earlier the present government its supporters started tackling Nigeria's problems and doing the right thing without referring to the past government, the better for all of us

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2016
okpanaokpoko:
Saw this online how true

It is Asari who lives far a way from the North who pushed all those useless campaigns. The worst part is the thousands rescued by our gallant soldiers prove the atrocities carried out in the region.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by kingsangoda: 9:13am On May 24, 2016
What are the correlations between these cases and Jonathan.
All I can see are bitterness and outright hatred for Jonathan and the
subtle way you are trying to divide us more along ethnic and religion lines.
Junk journalism, inciting the masses against one another.
[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Richydos(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2016
Pardon me to say this is a whole empty shit.....
If I should get d OP right, we aren't suppose to ask d question Y??.... U just won yourself my most dumb mofo of d year.
Back to d contradiction, BRING BACK OUR GIRLS N FREE ESE..... is there any comparison in the 1st place, we all know how much BBOG got it needed media support even from withing n outside d country...... But sorry to say all effort N support even from withing n external yielded no possitive result N 1 damned party called APC just woke up one morning with few days to May 29 to start saying they have rescued/freed of AMINA who happened to be fetching firewood with her boko haram husband who claimed he was kidnapped n forced to marry her, "do u really believe dt poo" WE aren't done with that yet and the next day came the rescue of Sara just in a space of 24hrs Like are the guys shitting Nigerians...... This got me asking
These places they claimed to have seen the girls from, have they not searched em b4 tirelessly with no possitive result??
JUST ASK D QUESTION Y.. DON'T BE FOOLED
THERE IS MORE TO BRING BACK OUR GIRLS THAN U AND I KNOW.... BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2016
hysteriabox:

tell dem o. Military came out since and told us he was arrested, even before she was taken home. But nooooo! Dem wailers need to hear what will make dem wail. Any man near her automatically became her 'husband' in their eyes. Am sure is not for PMB's obvious look, they would have thought she went to d state house to visit her 'husband'

Most of those calling this issue a scam do not read. If not how will someone still ask why her husband followed to Aso Rock. Even a so-called celebrity, J. Martins. Meanwhile it is on different news media outlets that the man was arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by bayinq25(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2016
psst!...this writeup is bitter,it must be the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by AKAKAK(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2016
When you told us that herdsmen killed 300 people in Agatu, I did not ask you who did the counting. I believe you. You were happy.
When you said that 670 people were killed by herdsmen in Enugu, despite the community report that it was only 9 victims, I ignored the figures and believe you.
When you alleged that over 1000 IPOB members were slaughtered by our military, I did not ask you who did the census.
When we were told that over 2 million children were starved to death during civil war, I did not demand for census register from anyone to believe that.
Just because you are frustrated over the loss of election by your hero,
You are asking me who counted them or how possible it was to kidnap 300 girls. ...
All of a sudden, you believe that the entire world was hypnotised by Chibok community?
Even with admittance of your hero that they were kidnapped, you are making him look more clueless for believing.
Anyway, if Chibokgirls are scam, take note that the Otuoke man is a scammer for endorsing it.
The world itself is a scam......
CNN will be a darling when they air your news but will be demonised when they air contrary news.
Thank God that you are not the author of "belief".
Chose your path wisely. Everything you made me to believe might be scam too.
If the same Borno people who you laughed at as illiterate can stage manage kidnapping without leakage for 2 years and made the world to believe them, don't you think that your doubt is a waste of idiocy?
Chanjiiiiiii is here
Embrace it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by winningwinner(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2016
Who wrote this trash? The writer of this trash has no shame... he/she must know that campaign is over and APC is now in power, courtesy of all their promises, one of them being that they will crush boko haram and free the chibok girls. Parading only one Amina that couldnot express herself in primary english is annoying. Is she the chibok girls?
Talking about Ese, the person/people who kidnapped her has/have nothing to do with boko haram. So your comparison is bad.
If Nigerians know that fighting corruption will bring them to where we are today, they would have voted against Buhari. Nothing is working; only propaganda!
Are you confortable now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by proxillin(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2016
ckmayoca:
But everyone championed the free out girls campaign when it happened, but when ese case came up a lot of northerners were supporting the inhumane action and that was what brought about all these. A felt back for ur predicament but when A got ill treatment from kind and u supported and conceal it so what do u expect? Not that I'm in support in any of the actions but just pointing my observation
Don't do to others what u wouldn't want them to do to you. Revenge is always badder than the initial wiskedness.

Jonathan (our president), Dokubo, Patience and most PDP , easterners all believed it was an hoax uptill now.

Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by goldeno10boy: 9:50am On May 24, 2016
Rednaxelot:
young man, these are two different isrsues!
dumb a** how are they different, because the chibok girls are not from your side abi f***t**d

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by opius: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
U re expressing what u believe , hw come u re annoyed at what others believe ... U re guilty as well..

Use ur time for something good.

chibok girl issue remain a SCAM as far as im concern
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Johnsinia(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2016
Stupid write up basesd on bais.
It means the APC concoted the Chibok girls adductn story to scam u and ur likes and to destroy the good administratn of Gej. Why r u so hard on Jonathan's supporters on an issue created by the APC? U r mad sir,no apology

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by stevedre: 10:10am On May 24, 2016
Why didn't they invite Ese to aso rock ? Why didn't Aisha Buhuri meet her one on one ? Truth is people are just tired of economic failure of the current administration and remember, many people supported the bring back our girls campaign in Nigeria and Eses case was different because the people holding her captive were not in sambisa forest but nobody dared to arrest them because of the currupt/failed security system in Nigeria. I just hope the girls are brought back safely and people don't use them to gain political praises/failures.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by jordinsparkles(f): 10:21am On May 24, 2016
The person who wrote this unfortunate article is sad with no life.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by jordinsparkles(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2016
Any little thing that happens, you blame it on Jonathan's regime. Are you dumb or something to understand that all these is just a setup.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 10:44am On May 24, 2016
Chibok girl saga is a manipulated design conceited by Shettima and co to heat the polity at the time. those girls are in his custody. He is directly responsible for the abduction and coordinated it. This is one truth I know. Chibok girls is a scam. period.
modath:

Of course they are two different things... In Ese Oruru"s case, we can bury our heads into the sand as much as we want but this teenage girl willingly went with Yunusa from the get go, {waiting for who can convincingly explain how she got to Kano from Bayelsa without attracting attention if she was an "unwilling captive"} if she later changed her mind, there is no evidence of that since the video in the public domain showed her resisting help.

Amina on the other hand was forcefully taken along with 200+ girls whose parents are still in grief and despair (bury that chibok scam story, the stolen $35m meant for their release is evidence enough} and what have the children of hate and intolerance done since her story was made public? ridicule and make a mockery of a dire situation, simply because the narrative doesn't conform with the demagoguery their co travellers have sold them..

Some people will learn the hard way , just not time yet...
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by shaqhead: 10:46am On May 24, 2016
Progressive01:
Similar article I wrote about Ese Oruru and the Ebonyi rape victims.

Only God will judge these people.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. If you guys have conscience, this thread should be moved to the fp. The truth about the hypocrisy of Jonathanians and pDP supporters have to be laid bare for all to see. Don't tell me it is irrelevant and that we've got more pressing issues to deal with. We had those pressing issues when a thread questioning the origins of "the patriotism of APC supporters" was moved to the fp.

This thread questions the conscience of PDP supporters and in the spirit of fairness, should be moved to the fp.

Thanks.
Guy God bless u plenty. When i was reading this article, I was smiling cos bits n pieces of ur that beautiful piece u penned was jst popping into my consciousness!

: “The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.” —Alexander Jablokov

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by madone: 10:49am On May 24, 2016
OP why not look for jonathan and kill him with your own hanf instead of writing all this non
sense . must u politicalize every issue?what has Ese case to do with chibok girls. mctheeew eeeediot
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by ckmayoca: 10:50am On May 24, 2016
proxillin:

Jonathan (our president), Dokubo, Patience and most PDP , easterners all believed it was an hoax uptill now.

Stop lying

How many have u mentioned out of all that campaigned? Keep mentioning the name cos at one point Buhari too said he doesn't believe it also.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2016
It is a hoax... that was arranged by the chief security officer, gov shettima at the time. I can't share in the sentiment that it evokes cos it was a manipulated event to bring about a designed outcome. The world is a stage
proxillin:

Stop lying
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2016
menxer:
OP, you are right but the point you are missing is:
According to Jonathanians' wailing conspiracy theory of chibok girls, the girls were abducted as/in a group and must of necessity be rescued as/in a group else any girl rescued alone is not and cannot be the chibok girl.

They were kidnapped as a group but after all these years, does anyone expect they will all be together? Reports said they were split long time ago. Amina Ali came out and said they were shared into groups. So why does anyone expect a group rescue?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by dvee2: 11:06am On May 24, 2016
diegwu01:
By Churchill Okonkwo

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

Any Jonathanian that championed the free Ese campaign but remains in denial of the Chibok Girls tragedy is a two-tailed lizard promoting ape-level conspiracy theories. So, I hope I will be sufficiently understood in telling the unashamed surrogates of President Jona that the lost period of 2010-2015 is gone. We have finished the Nunc Dimittis! Your hero Oga Jona lost an election and it’s ALL OVER!! Dumb Jonathan is gone, Ese has been ‘rescued’ but Chibok Girls are still missing! Stop selecting facts and interpreting them based on your conflicting visions while draining your political energy.

After fuming about Ese, you have now kept mute on the rescue of my sister Amina, one of the Chibok Girls. I have waited for you to at least show some feelings on the plight of those girls and their parents, but you have refused. Instead of bowing your heads in shame, you have degenerated to the lowest possible level of humanity (below apes) by making mockery of people undergoing real trauma and pain.

For Ese, "Free Ese" trended in social media. But after the rescue of Amina, pictures of irresponsible adults and parents with wrappers as veils trended on social media. You complained about the Muslim veil used to cover Ese’s hair after the “forceful” conversion to Islam. But you have suddenly turned blind to the same veil on Amina’s hair. In your crooked mind, Ese was abducted by Yinusa, while Amina – a fairy tale character - absconded to join her Boko Haram ‘lover.’ Ese was 6-months pregnant and you screamed ‘abomination’ and called for the stoning of her boyfriend. Yet, when Amina showed up with a 4-months malnourished baby and a terrorist ‘husband,’ you lost your voice. Were you delighted too?

In the case of Ese, you immersed yourself in fear mongering, raising false alarm because it promotes your disillusioned conspiracy theory of the Islamization of Nigeria by your archenemies Buhari and Sanusi. You threatened Armageddon in order to save your Christian sister. Now that the “Jihadist’s” dogged determination against Boko Haram has resulted in the rescue of one of your Christian sisters, Amina, you’ve chosen to keep living in doubt. To you, Chibok Girls remains a cock and bull story used to kick your hero Oga Jona out. This is the same Jona that assigned $40 million for the rescue of the Girls and pocketed $35 Million with his Principal Secretary.

Despite these apparent contradictions, Jonathan’s surrogates have chosen politics over principles and I'm shivered at their unashamed political conspiracy theories. Even when they have been exposed and stripped naked, they are not ashamed. To insist that the truth about the Chibok Girls remains a ‘cock and bull story,' you’d have to assume that everyone who has in one way or another been involved in attempts to rescue the Girls was part of the cover-up including the Chibok Girls' parents, GEJ, Okonjo Iwuala, the Nigerian Army, International Organizations, etc.

As the Chibok community and parents of Amina were enjoying their reunion, the Nigerian Military released ‘False Positive’ news of the rescue of another Chibok Girl, Serah. But according to Haruna Mutali, a community leader in Chibok, their background checks revealed that Miss Serah Luka, was an SSS 1 learner at GSS Chibok, who was abducted by the insurgents in her home in Madagali but not in the school with the other Girls. Rather than seeing this clarification (fact-checking) by the community that cross-checked Serah’s name against their list of authentic Chibok Girls as an element of credibility, Jona’s surrogates have jumped on this as a confirmation of their conspiracy theory. Meanwhile, Amina’s confirmation by the same community group is still being treated with dangerous mental biases.

How could this be? How could so many Jonathanians, in the name of skepticism be promoting so many absurdities? Is it safe to conclude that this conspiracy chatter is a form of mental illness? No, it’s not a mental illness, but the prevalence of such belief, hardwired to suspect everything should be taken more seriously. We understand that distrust of the present administration is part of the issue, but a distrust that cultivates blind-half-baked conspiracy theory almost to the point of ignorance rather than critical thinking is shameful.

You tell yourselves that you’re the ones who see the lies, and the rest of us are sheep. The danger in this fascinating psychology of conspiracy theory is that once you buy into the first theory, with its premises of efficacy, the next seems that much more plausible. So, you continue to alienate yourself rather than objectively evaluating evidences. You denigrate the information, which you disagree with while accepting compatible information almost at face value.

Since majority of the Jonathanians are Christians, their rationale to celebrate Ese’s ‘liberation’ while still not acknowledging the existence of Chibok Girls is wicked. I know that Jesus Christ will be shaking His head from above and be wondering how people that claim to be Christ-like have missed the whole essence of His teaching on how we should behave towards enemies and friends. The life that Christ lived was accentuated by His love and compassion for the lost – a supreme example of what Christian behavior should look like.

Oh, so because you are caught in the bubble of solipsistic reality, you demonize people with different visions. Can’t you see that Jesus is weeping because you are crucifying Him the second time? As a Christian, how should you treat somebody in pain? How evil could you be that your heart is so hardened over your neighbor’s plight? You go to church every Sunday, take Holy Communion, yet, your heart is filled with evil and malice.

Will Cuppy once pointed out that "mother mice have babies all year round from four to thirteen. They don't know when to stop." One year after Jonathan, his surrogates are still producing ugly babies. They keep coming up with nonsensical garbage on how every action and inaction of this administration is designed to extinguish them. I read and dissect the evidence in their conspiracy theories only to find out that a five-year-old kid can poke holes on their reasoning simply because they all contradicted each other. Buhari is spreading Islam by kidnapping Ese and crushing Boko Haram while rescuing your Christian sister. Haba! Even Donald Trump can do better.

Sorry for wasting your time, it was not my intent to change your mind. Conspiracy theorists will always be conspiracy theorists. However, always remember that yesterday according to Mother Theresa is gone and tomorrow has not yet come. You have only today, so, leave that your yester years mentality of ‘them vs us’ binary life. Free yourself guys!

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

OMG this is deep. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by kadree(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2016
Wen d British n America surveillance teams sighted d chibok girls but chose no to go for rescue mission so as to avoid boko boiz using dem as human shield, Wetin dem talk? Dem say "Yes, u.s n u.k no go eva support ebele government because dem dislike am (DEY BELIEVED GIRLS WERE TRULY MISSING, NOT A SCAM)
Wen Amanpour dey interview buhari as to y d gurls neva come back n buhari dey try give reasons (DEM BIGIN CALL AM NAMES N TAG AM A FAILURE BUT AGAIN, STILL DIS TIME, TO DEM THE CHIBOK KIGNAP NO B SCAM)
Wen buhari's military guys bigin make head ways, dey rescue hostages both young n old, dey clear hide out n wen e don show say coast don dey clear for our military guys (DEM SAY Y MILITARY NO GO MAKE HEAD WAY AS BUHARI DON DEY CALL HIM BOIZ TO ORDER. DIS TIME, E DON DEY BCOM SCAM)
As military n jtf don elp rescue two school gurls hoooooorayyy(WETIN NO B SCAM FROM THE BEGINNING DON BCOM D GREATEST SCAM OF ALL TIME- POLITICALLY MULTIVATED ).
As Amina pictures n name don dey reach places, wetin dem do again (DEM TAKE D NEXT AVAILABLE SHORTCUT BEGIN CALL THE GURL MONKEY. D VERY SAME GURL WEY DEM GO DEY PITY, DEY LAVISH HER WITH PRAYERS N GOOD WISHES IF NA DURING JONATHAN TIME DEM RESCUE HER)
Jona don move on with him life. person wey choose to stagnate, no go blame person wey dey crawl let alone person wey dey sprint. At d end of d day, d result dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Swazzkid(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
hmm... no hard feelings but d writer is just being sentimental....huh why disturb sum1 who isn't on sit? if indeed dis chibok girls of a thing it's not a scam den I think d government should be d one to prove dat by releasing more gals n arresting d culprits which in turn have to confess dere deeds to d press.......

one funny thing is dat d more u criticize dat man n d more blames are accosted to him d higher he goes (he choose to remain silent n blind to certain issues coz of his great level of wisdom) ....nah am nt taking side but I think it's time to fix wats wrong n stop blaming sum1 dats not on seat..... my opinion
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by ndcide(m): 11:25am On May 24, 2016
This writeup is crap, it's just a foolish way of attacking Jonathan. Obviously, the writer doesn't have a problem with forcefully adopted Ese Oruru and the rituals, intrigue, and cover-up that went with it.

He even went political to rubbish every sense he was trying to make.

The writer should take note that no body is saying chibok girls were not taken. But the politics involved was so obvious and it will be criminal for Nigerians not to have a second look at the situation.
NO! WE INSIST THAT A SITUATION WERE GIRLS ARE TAKEN IN NIGERIA AND POLITICAL MILLAGE IS DERIVED FROM IT, AND EVERY ATTEMPT TO FIND THEM WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND THEY REMAINED IN NIGERIA SOIL WHILE THE GOVERNMENT RECEIVED ALL THE BASHING, SUDDENLY THEY JUST RESURFACED.

YOU WANT US NOT TO REVIEW THE SITUATION, HAVE A POSTMORTEM, CRITIC THE STAKE HOLDERS, ASK IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SO THAT SUCH DON'T REPEAT ITSELF?

YOU WANT US TO GO ON A JAMBOREE BECAUSE THE PERPETRATORS OF SUCH HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MANIPULATING A WHOLE COUNTRY?

NOOOOO!!!!!

THIS WRITEUP IS DAFT. THE WRITER SHOULD READ MY POST. HE/SHE IS PLANE DAFT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara / 2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.