Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

INDEBTED TO GOD... (only The Grateful Souls Can Understand) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / INDEBTED TO GOD... (only The Grateful Souls Can Understand) (370 Views)

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INDEBTED TO GOD... (only The Grateful Souls Can Understand) by WorldChanger7: 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
An average human being live on 550litres of pure oxygen per day to survive. A litre of pure oxygen costs £3, which gives a total of £1,650 for a day! Which means at current rate of N288.27 to £1, it will cost N475,646 to survive on a daily basis on pure oxygen (imagine what that will be at black market rate)!

When you multiple the above daily rate by 365days (in a year), an average human being will need N174million to survive on pure oxygen in a year!

Now, multiple the above figure by the number of years you have lived on earth; multiple by the number of years of all your family member; and sum them all up (Guess your calculation has started entering e – LOL)!

That exactly is the debt of your being alive to God in terms of just pure oxygen. Imagine what if He (God) decides to send an invoice of the pure air (oxygen) He has been giving us in addition to other things we have enjoyed since the day we were born (I can sense you just had a deep breath)!

Just one thing I request of you (right now), convert that debt into thanksgiving and praise God for His faithfulness beyond measure; His kindness without condition; His mercy day after day; and His covenant!

In addition, kindly help me share, comment and like this piece of appreciation to God. My name is Oluwaseun Odunayo Adesanya (Generation Shaker) and I am a grateful soul! What of You?
God bless you

(You can share your testimony on this page or send me a whatsapp or message to +234-701-399-0127)

(1) (Reply)

Kangaroos And Emus / Gambia Bans All Kind Of Music, Drumming And Dancing In Ramadan - / Reasons Why You Are Not Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.