Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? (673 Views)

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by deyemia: 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
Dear NL,

I have never engaged in incest and God forbid I shall ever do it. But I need answers to the subject question.

Thanks
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by excellencyabia1: 3:09pm On May 09, 2016
You have never and you will not, why setting your mind on it
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by deyemia: 3:50pm On May 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
You have never and you will not, why setting your mind on it

Just curiousity!!!
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by excellencyabia1: 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
deyemia:

Just curiousity!!!
be carefull
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
be carefull
of what? seeking answers?
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by excellencyabia1: 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
of what? seeking answers?
not just answers but i don't see it wise one harbouring a dog that barks at him
Re: If God Only Created Adam And Eve, When Did Incest Become A Sin? by mrZENographer: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
deyemia:

Just curiousity!!!

Inbreeding is a sin. In the days of Noah, Abraham it was permitted because of the sparse population of humans at that time. But from the days of Moses, it was forbidden by God. And ruled abomination.
http://biblehub.com/leviticus/18-9.htm

And don't you know that curiousity can drive one to actual sin. That's why the world is full of sin today...of which America tops the list.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Muslim Faith To Christianity Faith On Nairaland..... / Only The Blood Alone Saves / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.