Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please Help Me Contact Relevant Authorities On This Issue!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Contact Relevant Authorities On This Issue!! (521 Views)

Can Somebody Help Me Contact Seun To Credit My Nairaland Ads Account / I Want Someone To Help Me Contact NOBODY / MMM Nigeria : Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Contact Relevant Authorities On This Issue!! by chenor(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2016
Good day, I am writing this because I believe someone close to me can get help here.
Here's her story, she is a beneficiary of total scholarship precisely OML 130.. 2011/2012 set.. She was paid for two years(2011/2012 & 2012/2013)and after that, the payments stopped coming in. She placed series of calls and countless number of emails and the lady handling her case told her she would be paid last year October.. This is may already and no positive news.. If she calls the lady, all she gets is you will be paid soon..
Right now this person close to me has tried her best to contact this lady for positive results and yet she keeps getting posted..
I know there are students out there that are also going through this.. Mind you she has forwarded all the documents required a number of times and some of her classmates that secured the scholarship with her has been paid..
The reason I brought this issue here is that I believe the social media has a power on its own.. If only the relevant authorities of this scholarship would know what students are passing through.. Here on nl I have met students with the same issue yet no positive results..
If probably one thinks it's because of the dwindling oil price which started last year what about the 2013/2014 & 2014/2015 session when the prices were stable..
Please mod can you push this to Fp. Please help out.. She is not the only one with payment issues.. Some individuals here on nl also have the same issues..
And please if you want to bash me.. Put yourself in her shoes
Cc: lalasticlala, Fynestboi , olawalebabs

(1) (Reply)

Nalu RDA - New Breakthrough By Vaporesso / Naira Likely To Trade At 280 To 1 Dollar On Monday - Easykobo / Olusegun Odunuga Blasts Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.