Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test (51930 Views)

BECO Logistic / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) / Nigerian Breweries Test Invite For Trainee Shift Manager 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by flossy007: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by lacoste7: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Break the silence here pls!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Josayuwa: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello house,Any success mail yet?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by lacoste7: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Not yet. Mails wud come in tmao, hopefully cheesy
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
mails rolling in........
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Topsido29: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
mails rolling in........
How true is that?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by iskalamong(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2021
Headmonbra:

I hope this helps. Someone posted this earlier on this thread.

OJaySeenson:
Okay
The first thing is usually welcome and document check after which
1. There will be a group discussion. - they will usually give you a scenario in a printed document to read analyze and come up with solutions.
Make good contributions, and just be real and professional in all. It will be timed and there will be no group leader.
Composure and your contribution is keep and how you relate to others.

Next is the lucky deep or impromptu speech as it where in front of the panel.
You will pick a paper from a bowl and speak on the topic u pick -
It gonna be a general topic
So they want to know how you can think on the spot and take action.
IT IS GOING TO BE A GENERAL TOPIC so follow current events in Nigeria and the world.
Terrorism, FIFA issue, doping etc just any topic.

You will then have a break and some nice lunch enjoy yourself ..

Next will be the main interview in front of a panel of 4-6 judges.
Be confident make contact.

Most interview usually start with TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF so please prepare well make it Professional and link it well with your academics and professional experience and the role in the long run that's my own approach.
Just prepare well for all general interview questions.
Read about NB PLC, core values etc just be aware
Your previous job and professional experience, your masters topics and project. Why do you want to work with NBPlc, why should you be employed.
LEARN TO RELAX, TAKE YOUR TIME AND SPEAK CLEARLY AND AGAIN EYE CONTACT WITH ALL THEM IS GOOD.

This role is about Logistics so please read about Logisics and transport and what the job entails You will be asked a question or 2 I believe.

Finally for the panel interview make sure you have 1 or 2 questions for them after everything - ask intelligent questions.
Future prospects of the company, how they r adjusting to the current economic challenges - just ask intelligently.

Finally after the panel Interview

another CBT English ( fill in the blank spaces and some fill in the gap with option) maybe a little Mathematics and some mechanical reasoning like logic and pattern.

Then you wait to be called successful by Gods grace

The above is from a brother that made it all the way last year. asked me to share with all that need. success to us all.

and yea, i do have a postgrad degree. i have also been sent a mail asking me to submit all credentials before coming for the assessment. have not gotten the electronic one they said though. just an email asking me to forward docs to the email address.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.