Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Part I Choose To Walk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Part I Choose To Walk (407 Views)

Heaven Or Hell? Where Do You Choose To Go? / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Part I Choose To Walk by frubben(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2016
I knw with my new found way of life I would lose a lot of good people and old time friends in my life, but I have found a purpose, which is to put smile on people's face and speak up with things am nt comfortable with in my father's school (church) The church should b a symbol of hope in all facet of life, the church should be a place u run into and find comfort with no just words but food and clothing but today same tin jesus kicked against is happening in my fathers school, stealing, segregation, fighting and corruption. If u are nt wealthy and well to do u won't b knw in d church or made a pastor. I have left d ignorant once dat turn blind eye to dis things hiding behind "touch nt my anointed", the church is suppose to ease d pain of the masses in dis end time but dey are clearly doing d opposite. The norm is immediately a new church spring up dey focus all dere effort in building the physical building and nt minding the spiritual dat will force dem to b deceptive and canjole the poor masses to part with their coin even if the spirit is saying other wise. I knw a lot of people will hate, insult me, tell me am posses, tell me am cursed and spit on me, I always smile cos same was done to my father (jesus) wen he spoke up concerning d things d pharisees where involved in, am nt judging anybody am just speaking up for dat man dat sell tooth brush @ d junction to feed his family, dat woman dat run after bus selling lacasera, d old woman dat seat @ d back sit in d church nt knw for many years cos she is poor, d young lady that's tired of life and all dey offer her is God will do it and dat guy the seat in d church all His days without anybody giving a dam who he is cos he gat no coin, I pray God give me dis strenght to go on. Like wat pastor joseph ohio will always on the alter back den wen I just gave my life to christ, prosperity is nt hw many cars u have or house u built but hw many people u hav put smile on dere face . Dats the part I want to walk So help me God
Please don't mind my mistakes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is My Ramadam Fast Acceptable? / Don’t Lose Hope In Pmb’s Administration – Kumuyi / El-rufai Set To Demolish 40 Churches - Youths Threaten To Cause Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.