Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) (96510 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by chidozieikeji2: 6:24am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
dis is rubbish. if the thief was a guy he would have been burnt alive, despite all pleading. but since its a gal, she was strlpped. fucck all these waffarians.
u don't know the value of human being that's why u are speaking this trash one day u will become a mother or father then u will know the value of human being
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nuella222(f): 6:30am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
dis is rubbish. if the thief was a guy he would have been burnt alive, despite all pleading. but since its a gal, she was strlpped. fucck all these waffarians.
There's nothing left of her now, she is just as good as a dead person after all the humiliation, abused and stripped naked in public. If she survived it, how will she face the world? Bros dead person is better than her oo!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by mrspeaker: 6:36am On May 24, 2016
The power of show off...... Haba! fone to take form big girl for area don land you for public disgrace. What a shame?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?

It's not a question of whether both sexes should be burnt or not, this is just plain barbaric!!!

The wealthy fvcks in politics that steal billions don't get publicly humiliated or burnt, they get tried in the court of law as should be, and in most cases praised by most of us Nigerians after all is said and done, eg; "Jagaban this, Jagaban that ", so why shouldn't these people get the same treatment.

"Jungle justice" is just one major show of shame we Nigerians have to really frown at, no matter the crime.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2016
and immagine latter some one would come out and start saying gender equality, make i hear where person talk dat kind gender nonsense for my side make i squeeze the person mouth
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by jegz25(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
if na ur sister u 4 wan mek dem burn am? say no to jungle justice
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2016
many of such girls dance nude in clubs and walk naked at night so whats the difference, what is left for her is hell... i dedicate her to hell and banishment from earth...
Nuella222:
There's nothing left of her now, she is just as good as a dead person after all the humiliation, abused and stripped naked in public. If she survived it, how will she face the world? Bros dead person is better than her oo!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by 3kay945(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
E never too tey sef wen I thief meat from the soup pot.

Abeg make una come waylay me.

grin

We will soon locate you.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by doskie(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
jungle justice is not a solution to any problem.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by doskie(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2016
LexMacquin:

It's not a question of whether both sexes should be burnt or not, this is just plain barbaric!!!

The wealthy fvcks in politics that steal billions don't get publicly humiliated or burnt, they get tried in the court of law as should be, and in most cases praised by most of us Nigerians after all is said and done, eg; "Jagaban this, Jagaban that ", so why shouldn't these people get the same treatment.

"Jungle justice" is just one major show of shame we Nigerians have to really frown at, no matter the crime.
i wonder what will make us learn. Every day i see the news about men burning their fellow men alive. Live is more important than a mere phone. Not even stripping her unclad is right. There are a lot of ignorant and jobless foolss in this country

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 24, 2016
venus4cupid:
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY:

Amouna and Hauwa, two daughters of
Borno-born billionaire, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi graduated from the University of Lynn, in Florida.

Their joyous billionaire father donated a $14 million (N4.2 billion) complex named after him as "Mohammed Indimi International Business Center" to Lynn University as part of the activities of the University Commencement Day.

This demagogue made his billions in Nigeria from oil wells his military dictator friend dashed him. He is the Chairman, CEO of Oriental Oil and Gas and he is reported as the tenth richest billionaire in Nigeria.

The Borno-born billionaire, Mohammed Indimi has never ever donated a plastic chair to the University of Maiduguri or any university in the Niger Delta talk more of endowing a chair in any Nigerian university. But the irony is that he can afford to endow a chair and donate a $14 million complex to a US University, which by the way does not even need such gesture from him.

Hundreds of internally displaced people in Borno state needs his Robinhood-like assistance from what he has stolen from the people. But whosai!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how Nigerian elite underdeveloped Nigeria, with due apologies to Walter Rodney, the author of the book, "How Europe underdeveloped Africa."

Yeye no dey smell again?
Yes ooo my bro, that book shoud be “How Africa Underdeveloped Africa”
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by ralmix(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2016
davodyguy:
Doesn't look like Nigeria to me

This your terrible and pathetically composed English, shows how terrible and ignorant some of you bloggers are.

I doubt the authenticity of this news. You overzealous bloggers can do anything to get fake attention

Didn't you notice the pix Are different the lady on the first pic has a short bulb hair and the other one has a blonde hair.... Mmmm nar wha oooo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Ekpekus(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2016
Bloggers won't stop lying! the first pix is indeed Warri and close to Robinson's plaza cos that sign post is Wetland microfinance bank however spotting the motorcycles showed that its either a very old and stale news or outrightly false. Commercial motorcycle was banned over 3years ago.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
Nigerian are very stupid set of pple.....a lady common tecno chinko phone. ..u striped her naked. ..Ibori, uduaghan, tinibu, saraki etc steal billions of dollars. .iinfact they eulogies them..foolishness
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by osaxestpeace(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2016
Like bread and butter
boman2014:
girls and phones..........
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
I dont know why people from that end of the country are barbaric and dumb.

Militants are bombing pipelines in their area and damaging the environment, they do nothing about it. They lack the courage to face them.

But their bravery returns when they see helpless women and girls. Touts thats why they will always be dominated by lesser minds. cool
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by richiepolymer(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2016
Fools as usual. They see their govt officials who steal their future dry and they praise them and even protect them while a petty thief is humiliated. All those who humiliated the Lady are worse off and less of human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:

What are you insinuating, she should also e burnt?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by zheroes(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
No day passes by that I dont regret being a Nigerian. Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that has ever happened to me
you can also regret coming to life!!!! You better get a life!!!!! You can relocate to sudan!!!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:26am On May 24, 2016
NEHLIVE:
lol

why exactly are you laughing
Does it amuse you that people get burnt alive or stripped unclad instead of being handed to the police?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Peacetemi: 9:32am On May 24, 2016
zheroes:
you can also regret coming to life!!!! You better get a life!!!!! You can relocate to sudan!!!
Never in your entire life quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say. How does my regret concern you?? How the Bleep is it your problem?? Did I mention your name?? Dont you ever in your life quote me.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Stoical: 10:14am On May 24, 2016
davodyguy:
Doesn't look like Nigeria to me

This your terrible and pathetically composed English, shows how terrible and ignorant some of you bloggers are.

I doubt the authenticity of this news. You overzealous bloggers can do anything to get fake attention

My brother, just as you've stated, this is a blogger's stunt, for the purpose of publicity and clicks...
On a careful view of the two photos, they look very different...
Photo 1 - The lady looks taller, slimmer and has darker skin colour on her knees
Photo 2 - The lady looks not as tall as the photo 1, fatter and her skin colour aroung the knee cap looks uniformed...

So, I feel, these photos ain't related and are meant for a blog's traffic...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by 124mumsy: 10:15am On May 24, 2016
good for her
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Otu7(m): 10:17am On May 24, 2016
but if na male dem 4 don put tire & roast him 2 death. na wao after dem go dey talk abt gender equality grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by komzybrown(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2016
this is so unfair, you did they strip her, will they tell me that they have never committed any sin before, God pls forgive them
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
Black race is Cruel to its existence
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by geezzzyy(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2016
Fake Story.
That is not Warri.
1) Bikes are not allowed in Warri, especially in that Robinson Plaza part of town
2) Those buildings don't look familiar at all. I've spent over 20 years in Warri!
3) The girl in pucture 1 is different from the girl in picture 2.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by kenton(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
Political office holders steal billions yet they go unpunished. She stole a phone and she i *beaten to a pulp* hmm.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by boix(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2016
I dey see bike there but bike no dey run for warri oooo
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2016
doskie:
i wonder what will make us learn. Every day i see the news about men burning their fellow men alive. Live is more important than a mere phone. Not even stripping her unclad is right. There are a lot of ignorant and jobless foolss in this country

Well-said.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
This jungle justice is in our dna
God protect ma family members from false evil accusers haba
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Skinnyafro: 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
Where are all the people arguing for gender equality... Why didn't they burn her like the other guys they have burnt alive...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.