Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu (23421 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by tammie24: 12:23am On May 24, 2016
Nwaoguta:
the brown roof republicans will avoid this thread.
you who is from red soil and erosion Republic

I wonder what you are doing here

They are not fighting your cause
Abi you wan tell them wetin they go demand from FG
Whatever their demands are will have nothing to do with you and your people so all the padi padi you are doing is useless

If you want something for your region, carry gun too
Don't think some people will be foolish enough to fight for you to enjoy sad sad sad
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by berrystunn(m): 12:56am On May 24, 2016
nakamora:
If igbos can hate the devil the way they hate Nigeria. There would have been no devil in the world today.

Udene. Get the meaning and run mad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by wxyz1: 1:46am On May 24, 2016
dukie25:

I yaff laff taya grin grin
Yet APC scumbags on nairaland were screaming new sheriff in town bla bla bla
They know anything.

5 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Eluwilussit(m): 1:49am On May 24, 2016
obailala:
A very good idea, no military approach can really solve the problem of bombing pipelines especially when we have a very poor security system in the country. I hope this works out for good, I cant wait to behold the disappointment on the faces of the self proclaimed enemies of Nigeria who wish evil and agony upon millions of innocent Nigerians simply because they hate the sitting president.

Awww! I thought it was the other way round. You guys were gloating and boasting of your military might. The NDA target is readily available and very difficult to protect. Dialogue has always been an option, even if it is not the only one. This is exactly how we mishandled the Boko Haram issue at the beginning.

Thank God PMB has dropped his tough stance. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by tit(f): 2:02am On May 24, 2016
ha ha ha
negotiations?
then buhari should with his hand start implementing the NDA demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 2:22am On May 24, 2016
Even though I am a wailer and anti-APC I must confess this is a very good step if true by Buhari,better late than never. To the avengers, this is not time to go collect any money like those before you did. This is the time to put the interest of the people of the Niger Delta first. First demand must be total implementation of true Federalism across the country.Release of political prisoners like Nnamdi Kanu, an open investigation into APC presidential campaign funds or release all other people being investigated.Anything short of this is a no no

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by sasifo(m): 2:30am On May 24, 2016
This govt no get liver to endure economy bombing at all. This shows that bombing get level not suicide one of wasting innocent human life and property. Where are all the military crushers assigned to crush them in Niger Delta, Avengers please iet the bombing stop as they want to cooperate.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by shhoolla(m): 2:33am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
The Government is setting a very wrong precedent here.

So any group of touts with a gun and dynamites looking for a big payday,
Can just go
And blow up pipelines,

And the will be invited to Aso Rock to dialogue with the Government,
with an amnesty and big payday following afterwards?.

Giving in to them now,

Will only embolden others to take that route in future.
there is different between BH and ND boys. ND boys are not religious fanatics and really know what they want not other way round like BH
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by DedeNkem: 2:54am On May 24, 2016
This is what this fool called, Buhari, should have done earlier but instead the id*iot thought we were still in military regime, and started threatening militant with military action! Then pipeline vandalism became worse after the threat.

It has become obvious to him that he dumb threat was a blunder, after it cost Nigeria billions naria of lost revenue, he now wants to negotiate!

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by handsome86(m): 2:59am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
The Government is setting a very wrong precedent here.

So any group of touts with a gun and dynamites looking for a big payday,
Can just go
And blow up pipelines,

And the will be invited to Aso Rock to dialogue with the Government,
with an amnesty and big payday following afterwards?.if I call u cow answer siry Oga at the top .hngryboy indeed

Giving in to them now,

Will only embolden others to take that route in future.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by gozmok1(m): 3:39am On May 24, 2016
WE DO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MR SHERIFFAT MUST BOW WE THE 5% HOL UNA FOR SIKI
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Adminisher: 3:40am On May 24, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Return all the oil wells to Niger Deltans so that we can control our God given resources thereby create wealth & jobs for our youths, we don advance pass amnesty because it benefit's only few people.

They are not your resources. They are Nigeria's. You cannot be blowing up other people's assets built with billions and damaging the environment. I don't support Buhari on dialogue. It isks the bases of all sort of corruption and it won't help the idiots of...sorry, people of the Niger Delta.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Adminisher: 3:46am On May 24, 2016
DedeNkem:
This is what this fool called, Buhari, should have done earlier but instead the id*iot thought we were still in military regime, and started threatening militant with military action! Then pipeline vandalism became worse after the threat.

It has become obvious to him that he dumb threat was a blunder, after it cost Nigeria billions naria of lost revenue, he now wants to negotiate!

Your guys will eventually push your luck with this attitude and this language. I believe Shell is the company that has pressured the FG to sheath swords.
Most ND people have this kind of dumb attitude you just showed here. I have seen it in Nembe, Okrika, Southern Ijaw and even Abonema. A kind of anarchist kill me I want die attitude. When the bullets start cracking they all disappear.

Buhari should not have dialogued with any body. I am disappointed that the politicians and business men have taken over.
Hopefully the millitants will reject terms so that FINAL SOLUTION can be delivered to this problem
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by gozmok1(m): 3:54am On May 24, 2016
Jirate:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fg-plans-dialogue-militants-end-pipeline-vandalism-lai-muhamed-kachikwu/

our terms and conditions
1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National
Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize
to the people of the Niger Delta
region and family of Late Chief DSP
Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment
because of his party affiliation.
3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing
people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most
appropriate and befitting place
Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session
immediately.
5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should
apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his
careless and
reckless statement about the siting of the University.
6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta
must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing
communities.
7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released
unconditionally as the court said.
8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let
it continue to run effectively.
9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases
should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari
should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this
ultimatum, as their business
interest in the country must be first target.
11. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by hungryboy(m): 4:01am On May 24, 2016
poseidon12:

So you think the militants are "any group of touts"? They have valid grievances that should be addressed by the government. Dialogue is the only way to bring peace. Go through the demands listed by the NDA. They make sense.
Asari also had valid grievances.

Seems,
he is only one receiving alerts now not the whole Niger Delta
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by pinkyliceous(f): 5:20am On May 24, 2016
So uncle Bubu has finally decided to bury his pride?

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by toofit007: 5:35am On May 24, 2016
I can tell u any dialogue without the immediate release and unconditional release of NNAMDI KANU is dead on arrival all their demand center on KANU once u release him the remaining 9 demands will go down the drain I can assure u that but with his release any dialogue with NDA is dead on arrival.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by ancientbanana: 5:40am On May 24, 2016
Jirate:
APC wants to Dialogue? I can’t believe my ears, might be they are infected like Buhari’s Ears.
I believe it's a ploy to trap NDA. Don't forget who's mouth it's coming from o.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by SycophanticGoat: 5:43am On May 24, 2016
Flets:

You lot are actually hopeless. After cheering him on to foretold economic suicide through force, you are back here with stories for the gods.

You obalaila earn your living from the coffers of lai mohd in APC situation room in lekki phase 1 along with your colleagues littered on this space. That is the only justification for being this stu.pid.

I swearit!!! You put a nine inches nail into da head bro!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by phenase(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2016
grin grin grin heared that BuBu 's ear is infected, is it true ? -Lai Mohammed
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by benzion72(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2016
This APC people with their lies. So no be Jonathan again na millitant. Continue the blame game
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by millhouse: 6:21am On May 24, 2016
gozmok1:

our terms and conditions
1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National
Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize
to the people of the Niger Delta
region and family of Late Chief DSP
Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment
because of his party affiliation.
3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing
people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most
appropriate and befitting place
Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session
immediately.
5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should
apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his
careless and
reckless statement about the siting of the University.
6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta
must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing
communities.
7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released
unconditionally as the court said.
8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let
it continue to run effectively.
9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases
should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari
should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this
ultimatum, as their business
interest in the country must be first target.
11. A word is enough for the wise.
how do u dialogue this with the kind of ear pains the APC stalwarts are having
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:23am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

They are not your resources. They are Nigeria's. You cannot be blowing up other people's assets built with billions and damaging the environment. I don't support Buhari on dialogue. It isks the bases of all sort of corruption and it won't help the idiots of...sorry, people of the Niger Delta.

To hell with that barbaric and silly Land Use Act. The resources in my village belongs to me; I'll only give the 13% to the criminal centre. That's the fair and just manner to manage any resources found in a people's vicinity.

We are willing to risk annihilation but we must ensure we either control our resources legally or otherwise. The resources belong to the indigenous people, not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by mindtricks: 6:37am On May 24, 2016
wordychap:
Y d change of tactic?

The former has never paid.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:38am On May 24, 2016
three ediots in one country angry
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by mindtricks: 6:41am On May 24, 2016
ancientbanana:
I believe it's a ploy to trap NDA. Don't forget who's mouth it's coming from o.

And it will then force them to do their worst.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Mboi2: 6:41am On May 24, 2016
I thought they said military will crush them. Buhari and APC still learning till they chase them out of power. The hunter will soon be the hunted....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by bilazego(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2016
I don't believe this lies from liar Mohammed, is he trying to induct kachikwu into the trade of lying. it is too early for 97% to toe this line. flex muscles with 5% make we know how far.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by BeClever: 6:43am On May 24, 2016
jlinkd78:
While all d initial grandstanding by d FG. The NDA have their 10point condition on their website. Simple. One of which is d unconditional release of d 'Moses' of d Rising Sun empire.

Where is the website add?
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by HurtgenForest: 6:45am On May 24, 2016
Big shame to Omenka, Fulanimafia, simpleseyi, Papparatzzi2013, Dropshot, etc. Lmao.

"A new sheriff is in town, bomb the creek rats, bring hellfire to the militants, bubu is coming for you, Buhari is a veteran, he has done it before, blablabla"

Chai! I am ashamed for una, lol.

shame to all of you!

Whoever warned Buhari was wise because Nigerian economy would have been brought to a grinding halt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.