Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,275 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

See What Frustrations Has Caused Amongst Nigerians Against Buhari's Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Frustrations Has Caused Amongst Nigerians Against Buhari's Government (490 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Frustrations Has Caused Amongst Nigerians Against Buhari's Government by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
I saw these on facebook and I was like, re people really paind to the extent of death wish against Buhari. But how then would one feel after he realised he had been used and jettisoned, even those who stood under the sun at the detriment of their security struggled to vote for Buhari, but thereafter it seems Buhari thinks he actually voted himself to power as he don't seem to consider their efforts and sacrifices, only the programed ones have refused to admit the reality, but I don't think that call for his death is the best way.

(1) (Reply)

Live Jonathan, Buhari Man Of Clue Solve Your NDA Problem / Fulani Invasion. How True Is This Story? / What Will You Do If You Receive Such Alert With These Details? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.