Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? (9988 Views)

Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / How To Disable Auto-play Videos On Your Phone For Facebook, Twitter & Instagram / The Dangers In Making & Answering Calls While "Charging" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 9:23pm On May 23, 2016
My infinix hot note keeps receiving calls in my pocket. Before i check the caller, the phone has been received. How do i stop this?
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by Carlcaresophia: 7:16am On May 26, 2016
PraiseDLord:
My infinix hot note keeps receiving calls in my pocket. Before i check the caller, the phone has been received. How do i stop this?
Hello PraiseDLord, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello PraiseDLord, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Hi somebody, who are you pls?
If you work for infinix, pls share details of how to resolve it here pls and let me fix it myself
Tnx for your contribution
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 7:40am On May 29, 2016
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 5:24pm On May 29, 2016
Or are my the only one experiencing this??
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by victor247: 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
You're not alone bro. I am also experiencing this.
I have been actively looking for a solution too.
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Pls nairalanders, is it that there's no solution to this issue that we can share on this platform for everyone 's benefits?
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Anyone in??
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by Amabeast: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Go to your settings and check Smart motion and disable Smart answer and answer by swing..
Hope that helps..
PraiseDLord:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Thanks for your assistance but Infinix Hot 2 doesn't have smart motion, Smart answer and answer by swing
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by stanley99a(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2016
The only solution I can suggest for you op, is to factory reset the phone. A friend of mine had same issue then. Thanks
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by PraiseDLord: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
stanley99a:
The only solution I can suggest for you op, is to factory reset the phone. A friend of mine had same issue then. Thanks
Thanks so much, I just did factory reset and the issue is resolved.
Thanks all!
Re: How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? by mercynjeri: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
go to settings>apps>all apps>scrol down to engineermode>go to app>closs auto answer.

(1) (Reply)

Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? / 6 Ways To Overcome Your Smartphone Addiction / Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.