Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics (1312 Views)

Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari / Soldiers Pose With Terrorist's Dead Body After Repelling Boko Haram Attack. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by dainformant(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2016
‪Governor Ayodele Fayose, addressed local hunters at Oke-Ako Ekiti today following the attack by Fulani herdsmen yesterday on the Ekiti community, where two people were killed and many others injured. The governor talked tough on the herdsmen attack. Below is what he said;

"Before leaving you today, I will raise for you(hunters) N2.5m, Secondly, I will raise N2.5m again for the affected families.

"I want to say it very clearly, everything you want me to do, I will do. Because the moment you are not secured then I had better resigned as a governor.

"If I cannot provide adequate security for you, it is better for me to leave this office. The only reason you voted for me is because you know I am competent to do the needful in circumstances like this. Nobody will take Ekiti away from us.

"This killing of our people must stop. It is deliberate and we must take all actions to stop it.

"They have killed two, they have killed all of us, a fight against one Ekiti man is a fight against everybody, the President must rise up to the challenge and stand this decaying security situation in the face, we cannot continue like this.

"When they defeat you they will go to the next community, when they defeat that community they will go to another one, this is Ekiti Parapo war and it must be fought in the totality of our spirit. I stand by you, I stand for you and that is why you elected me at a time like this. I will not disappoint you.

"Like I said earlier, you want a Pick Up Van, today, today, I will give you a Pick Up.

"Let it be said, those people behind this herdsmen, we'll defeat you, we will defeat you. Enough of this political herdsmen operating as herdsmen but are Boko Haram, they are coming into South West gradually, we are going to fight you.

"Anywhere you find a cow that is grazing unnecessarily on our ways, call my attention, we will take them out. I am going to the house of assembly to criminalize grazing in wrong areas. You hide under grazing to kill people, you are operating in the night, where would you tell me someone grazing found AK47?

"Some people are behind them, using AK 47, you rape my wife, you rape my children, if they attempt it, bring them down! Terminate their lives! If they claim they want to sleep with your wives, they want to touch your children, bring them down! Bring them down!

"It is a war against Ekiti, it must be fought with the totality of our strength. God bless you, I want to reassure you, we'll provide the necessary security to keep you in your community. Don't run away, don't go to another community, it is your home and nobody will have drive you out of your home!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by dainformant(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2016
dis is war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Mynd44: 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Nature8(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2016
I love this Governor Ayodele Fayose, I love the way he do his thing..
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 23, 2016
They think ekiti is benue,I pity them,their elders better warn them
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by gud4dbest(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2016
Yes, civilian force! It is all-in weapon combat!
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2016
I think Buhari's people need to be call to order and face the consequences of their actions. Fayose has displayed the quality of a great leader. Take the war to them.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Sctests: 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Wahala dey o. Everybody arming themselves against fulani. Don't they think it's time to go back to futa djallon!
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by VulgarVulvas: 12:05am On May 24, 2016
This is a leader and a true General!

See how he has gotten a militia ready with his motivational battle speech

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by seunny4lif(m): 1:11am On May 24, 2016
I'm loving this cool
Nigeria is going according to my plan
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by sasifo(m): 3:25am On May 24, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
This is a leader and a true General!

See how he has gotten a militia ready with his motivational battle speech
. I salute your courage, The Aree Ona Kakanfo of Ekiti land. It is fire for fire. Using mad man medicine to cure a mad man. Don't let your people die in silence like Benue and Enugu,

1 Like

Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Adminisher: 4:05am On May 24, 2016
This is much better than banning herdsmen. Banning them is illegal but every community should be able to defend itself.
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by richidinho(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2016
zombie please, Why am i not seeing the usual "Fayose is a tout" comment in this thread?
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by redcap: 5:59am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:
This is much better than banning herdsmen. Banning them is illegal but every community should be able to defend itself.

Define "illegal ".he only wants to banned open grazing with the full backing of the law.
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by Themonster: 6:26am On May 24, 2016
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yoruba leader dead or alive
twale for you sir
take it or leave it Fayose is the greatest leader of yoruba land ever and in future
Re: "We Are Going To Fight You" - Fayose Talks Tough On Fulani Herdsmen Attack. Pics by pharmagba: 9:08am On May 24, 2016
Themonster:
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yoruba leader dead or alive
twale for you sir
take it or leave it Fayose is the greatest leader of yoruba land ever and in future
I don't agree with you but you cannot take it away from the yoruba. They are peace loving but will a situation arises and decisive and bold changes need to occur, a man rises among them to the poldum and gavinises his people.
May great leaders never cease to arise from my people(Amen!)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photos) / Why Nigerians Should Join Me In Begging Buhari To Extradite Me From America / Those Calling For Return Of Biafra Were Not Born During The Civil War – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.