Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Does Iphone Get Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Iphone Get Hot (1278 Views)

Check Out Possible Reason And Solution To Why Your Phone get hot & Drain Battery / Why Does Tecno Produce Substandard Phones??? / Why Do Most HTC And SAMSUNG Smartphones Get Hot Easily??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Iphone Get Hot by jefflakee(m): 2:55am On May 24, 2016
Hi! I'm new here. And I want to share some tips about iPhone.
Overheating isn't a huge problem for the iPhone, but it always makes me feel anxious when my iPhone gets overheats. According to my own experience, the “burning hot” issue mostly happens when I’m downloading music, videos, podcast, etc. with my iPhone. But sometimes it gets hot even when I’m not using it! Why is this? I’m afraid it will take a long while for me to figure it out.

How to keep the iPhone cool?
Anyway, it might be complicated to understand why your iPhone heat up randomly, but there are easy tips for you to keep the iPhone cool down and run properly.
1.Do not leave it in a car.
2.Avoid long-time exposure to sunlight, or keep it in a bag.
3.Don’t play games for more than 2 hours.
4.Turn of Bluetooth when it is not in use.
5.Disable location service because GPS is one item that heats up the device most.
6.Do not charge your device in an area with hot temperature.

Troubleshooting solutions to iPhone heating up and fast battery drain issues
Like I said, I’ve experienced the heat issue on my iPhone, but there is another trouble coming with the overheating iPhone that makes me suffered. I find out that my iPhone battery drain rapidly in a short amount of time! So what to do when the iPhone battery drains much faster than normal?

Turn off Unnecessary Apps - When a bunch of applications running in the background, it will put more stress on the iPhone processor and cause the processor to expend more energy. In turn, once the chip puts out more energy it will heat up your iPhone at a rapid speed. So the best thing to do is to use one app at a time and turn off the unnecessary apps.

Reduce the Level of Brightness – If the iPhone’s screen is set to the maximum brightness level, the batteries will drain at a much faster pace. Reducing the level of brightness can save a lost more energy and your phone won’t become so hot in that way.

Disable Automatic Updates
– You might have to disable your automatic updates settings if your iPhone is getting hot. You can turn it off by doing the followings: Go to Settings > iTunes & app store > automatic downloads > updates and turn it off.

Restore iPhone to Factory Settings – Sometimes restoring iPhone to factory settings might be a useful solution for correcting a problem with your iPhone. But you must make sure that you have backed up all of your important iPhone data like music, files and videos to computer.
1.To reset iPhone: Go to General > Reset > Select Erase all Contact and Data > Tap on Erase iPhone.
2.To Recover Data from iPhone Backups: Besides using iCloud and iTunes, some alternative programs like FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is also a great option to recover data from iPhone backup. Why use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery? Personally, I think it’s better than using the official data recovery solutions offered by Apple because this program lets you have more control on your iPhone backups. You can preview any data in details, and you are allowed to recover files selectively without erasing any current files on your device.

Does your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6 heat up randomly? And what’s your method to fix it?

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505 On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop / Final XOS Chameleon V2.0.0 Note2 & Note2 Pro X600 - 11-8 & 20-7 / I Bricked My Samsung A5100 By Creating Swap On Internal Memory Partition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.