Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos (21243 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos / Vocalist Simi Slays In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
her admiring figure can make you marry maturely

what a taste of mine
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by olarhtunji(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
what is she singing....
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by MUVA(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2016
aotlatitude:
Even nude pictures will not make her popular like EMMANUELLA!

Take several seats backward abeg..
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by wittyt98(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
Good for her. ..I'm definitely hotter than her grin

Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
u gat big boobs I will appreciate if u allow me suck 'em
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On May 24, 2016
no b say she too sing ooo bt I jst love her
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Mykelpato(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
One day, Lalasticlala went to church to pray. God appeared and asked "Lala what do you wish for"? Lalasticlala replied "God, please I want to drive a big car with plenty of girls in it" God exclaimed. "Amen, may your wish be done" Currently, Lala is now a bus driver at Baptist Girls High School.
Next time pray well.
HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by bolabolabo: 10:32am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:

Advert!!!

Oya post yours lets compare..
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by pinkyliceous(f): 10:35am On May 24, 2016
When is she gonna come up with a good song?

She needs deliverance from the powers of her father's house.
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by bolabolabo: 10:36am On May 24, 2016

Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by thywobab(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
This babe is irrelevant,stop carrying her news jawee
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by TBankxx(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2016
She has always be doing better in the picture industry than d music industry
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 10:54am On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
She cant sing to save her fallen bboobs
ahnnnn.... Must everything be about boobs... Guys!!
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2016
I love this lady, hot and beautiful
met her last year and she was really nice to me
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
When is she gonna come up with a good song?

She needs deliverance from the powers of her father's house.

her song with patoranking is a very good song. Go look it up
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 10:58am On May 24, 2016
amadice:
hummm nice acrobats..I think she will do better in gymnastics than music....

stop it
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
saaedlee:
If this poo makes front page, I will do som'in

its already on frontpage, so what was it you were going to do again?
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:00am On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
ahnnnn.... Must everything be about boobs... Guys!!
is like you have fallen boobs...bird of a feather........
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 11:01am On May 24, 2016
praizeblog:
op.... U knw I dnt like dis girl not even for billions of naira... I jst dnt knw y

since you have no valid reason to hate her, you shouldnt. Embrace love
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 11:10am On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
nope!! But I kind off disagree.
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 11:13am On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
its just that sometimes we need to consider and think before saying some certain things out. Don't u think so?
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
its just that sometimes we need to consider and think before saying some certain things out. Don't u think so?
sorry! I was kinda rude
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 11:15am On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

that's nyc..... am soo jealous wink
girl4rmspace:

that's nyc..... am soo jealous
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
sorry! I was kinda rude
its okay.. No p. wink
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by encryptjay(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2016
Alert alert!!!
Olympus has fallen oooo
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by nbright: 11:24am On May 24, 2016
@ first pic, her boobs don down
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Tedassie(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

Liked the remix of "for ur matter" with Patoranking...what other song of them have you heard?
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by gozzlin: 11:39am On May 24, 2016
praizeblog:
op.... U knw I dnt like dis girl not even for billions of naira... I jst dnt knw y

That's your problem, deal with it.
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by AustinStevens: 11:51am On May 24, 2016
icebebe:
Doesnt change d fact dt i dnt lik u nor ur music. undecided undecided

Huni she is not here..
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On May 24, 2016
gozzlin:

That's your problem, deal with it.
OK sir.... next tym dnt quote me rather face ur own problem too... ok
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

since you have no valid reason to hate her, you shouldnt. Embrace love
dnt get me wrong.... I jst dnt like her
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by pinkyliceous(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
With Patoraking. You see? It took Patoraking's being in the song for the song to be good.

girl4rmspace:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. See Throwback Photos / Laycon Gets Youtube's Silver Play Button / Patrick Elis' Wife And His Daughter Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.