Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos (21260 Views)

Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos / Vocalist Simi Slays In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by eazyjakes(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2016
Is she an olosho or singer?
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 1:14pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
With Patoraking. You see? It took Patoraking's being in the song for the song to be good.

wrong! It was a remix to her previous song which was already good
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by pinkyliceous(f): 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
It was so good that she had to look for Patoraking to make it better huh?

girl4rmspace:

wrong! It was a remix to her previous song which was already good
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
that's nyc..... am soo jealous wink that's nyc..... am soo jealous

haha. You shouldnt be. Your turn will come
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 1:21pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
It was so good that she had to look for Patoraking to make it better huh?

jeez! That's like saying all remixes are made because the original song was bad, that's not the case
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by kikesblog(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
Funshorrh:
Sha no break your hands all because say you dey take promo photos.

abioooo
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by pinkyliceous(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
You can talk from Monday to Friday, the fact is that she's not good, at least not yet.

girl4rmspace:

jeez! That's like saying all remixes are made because the original song was bad, that's not the case
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by fortunechy(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
all i can see is her camel toe........all for notice me.ubi frankling don extract all her ingredient n she's left wit nofin
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by bamite(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
Good for her. ..I'm definitely hotter than her grin
i concur
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by jordinsparkles(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

haha. You shouldnt be. Your turn will come
abii kiss
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by girl4rmspace(f): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
You can talk from Monday to Friday, the fact is that she's not good, at least not yet.

and i say she is good. Just because her song is not the club banging kinda song dsnt mean she isnt talented
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by ayoxelee(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2016
aotlatitude:
Even nude pictures will not make her popular like EMMANUELLA!
I wonder o
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by annnikky(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
This one wey she dey shows us sign of illuminati abi she don join them
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by DanielRyan(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
Mehn, d background too cute... I personally love the pics coolMehn, d background too cute... I personally love the pics
Re: Singer Emma Nyra Releases New Sexy And Loving Promo Photos by amadice(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
girl4rmspace:

stop it
undecided
girl4rmspace:

stop it
..stop what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.