Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pre Employment Medical Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pre Employment Medical Test (5673 Views)

Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Pre-employment Medical / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2016
Hello, I need your help. I did a pre employment medical test for the job of a pharmacist and they haven't gotten back to me, it's been 12days since the test. I believe i should be contacted to know if I passed(most likely) or failed. The company is a big hospital in Lagos. Am i being paranoid or the waiting process for results take long. Thank you.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2016
dont worry its either u passed or failed dont be paranoid...moreover what sort of test was carried out,u too can as well get tested to know if u passed d medicals or not. Goodluck
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Iykolysis: 9:51am On May 24, 2016
kweenroyalty:
Hello, I need your help. I did a pre employment medical test for the job of a pharmacist and they haven't gotten back to me, it's been 12days since the test. I believe i should be contacted to know if I passed(most likely) or failed. The company is a big hospital in Lagos. Am i being paranoid or the waiting process for results take long. Thank you.
@kweenroyalty nothing to worry. Ur medical result is fine, probably HR is waiting for a go-ahead from Top Mgt.to release it and in turn invite you to proceed with documentation/resumption. Pretty Just calm down.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 11:06am On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:
dont worry its either u passed or failed dont be paranoid...moreover what sort of test was carried out,u too can as well get tested to know if u passed d medicals or not. Goodluck
I did X-ray, urinalysis, blood test and HIV 1 and 2
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 11:07am On May 24, 2016
Iykolysis:

@kweenroyalty nothing to worry. Ur medical result is fine, probably HR is waiting for a go-ahead from Top Mgt.to release it and in turn invite you to proceed with documentation/resumption. Pretty Just calm down.

Thanks alot. God bless you.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 24, 2016
kweenroyalty:

I did X-ray, urinalysis, blood test and HIV 1 and 2
like how much was the cost of those test,cause I'd be going for my soon?
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
hilaomo:
like how much was the cost of those test,cause I'd be going for my soon?
Don't know, the test was paid for by the company.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by atama27(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
Calm Down..and keep praying, big companies multinationals e.t.c take 3 weeks to a month to contact you after medical test, next thing will be a testimony for you my dear. Just calm down and prepare yourself for the job..claim it cos it's yours.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by yemmight(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
Iykolysis:

Why are you so sure the medical result was okay? Major reasons of conducting pre-medical test is to determine your fitness for the job being applied for. There are several tests usually carried out but management will determine your result when submitted. One of the results may come back as negative. However, management also conclude interview early enough and keep candidates in view for appropriate date of resumption. In summary, be positive because you have gone this far.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
atama27:
Calm Down..and keep praying, big companies multinationals e.t.c take 3 weeks to a month to contact you after medical test, next thing will be a testimony for you my dear. Just calm down and prepare yourself for the job..claim it cos it's yours.

Thanks alot and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by kweenroyalty(f): 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
yemmight:

Why are you so sure the medical result was okay? Major reasons of conducting pre-medical test is to determine your fitness for the job being applied for. There are several tests usually carried out but management will determine your result when submitted. One of the results may come back as negative. However, management also conclude interview early enough and keep candidates in view for appropriate date of resumption. In summary, be positive because you have gone this far.
Thank you
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
@kweenroyalty.. have you been called upon
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
two companies rejected me becos i tested positive to hepatitis B....my case is in God's hands
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by mekyno777(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
michaelbelgium:
two companies rejected me becos i tested positive to hepatitis B....my case is in God's hands
sorry abt that. But i dnt tink it cost much to treat it so u dnt fail again.
Gudluck
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by michaelbelgium(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
mekyno777:
sorry abt that. But i dnt tink it cost much to treat it so u dnt fail again. Gudluck
doctors said i do not require treatment as my viral load is very small
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by mekyno777(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by mekyno777(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
michaelbelgium:
doctors said i do not require treatment as my viral load is very small
haaa, there must be way out as its takin away ur job chances. Ask lyk 3 doctors/nurses.
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Have you checked the level of your antibody?

1 Like

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by michaelbelgium(m): 1:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Have you checked the level of your antibody?
no
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
michaelbelgium:
no
Pls go to a good laboratory and check
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Knowing the level of antibody will determine the gravity of the HBV and how to tackle it head down
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by michaelbelgium(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tosinayoko:
Knowing the level of antibody will determine the gravity of the HBV and how to tackle it head down
they said it doesnt have a cure....does it mean anybody tested hepB is not employable
Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
michaelbelgium:

they said it doesnt have a cure....does it mean anybody tested hepB is not employable
My brother whosoever told you is not curable is lieing to you. .. The lady that is HBV + was called for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Employment Medical Test by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls house, I have a question for the HR in the house.
I went for an interview and I was called upon after few days for pre-employment test. After five days, I was called for a 'chat' .Pls house this get me confuse... from experience, pls do you know what I should be expecting?

(1) (Reply)

Philips Consulting Is Recruiting (science & Technology Peeps Only) / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Pwc Test Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.