Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pre-employment Medical - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pre-employment Medical (5702 Views)

Alcohol A Night Before A Pre-employment Medical Test / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello guys, pls how many days does it take before pre-employment medical results comes out? And how many days after carrying out medical with a company is one expected to be called for offer letter? Also do people really fail medical? Does pre-employment medical guaranty employment?
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
AOMP:
Hello guys, pls how many days does it take
before pre-employment medical results comes
out? And how many days after carrying out
medical with a company is one expected to be
called for offer letter? Also do people really fail
medical?
Does pre-employment medical guaranty employment?

133 views....no post? please anybody that have any idea on this should please comment
Re: Pre-employment Medical by adakoleagbenu: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
AOMP:
Hello guys, pls how many days does it take
before pre-employment medical results comes
out? And how many days after carrying out
medical with a company is one expected to be
called for offer letter? Also do people really fail
medical?
Does pre-employment medical guaranty employment?

Result can take 2-3.days

one should be called in a matter of days. though it can take weeks or even months depending on the urgency of vacancy.

Well PRE employment medical is one of the last stages. So only a serious condition or one Which the company cannot manage can screen someone out

1 Like

Re: Pre-employment Medical by gbbec: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
AOMP:

133 views....no post? please anybody that have any idea on this should please comment

It all depends on the organisation and sectors as well. Like in banking, general test but specifically for the females, your pregnancy test must not be +ve, your heart must be in good condition ( so that marketing target no go kill u sharp sharp grin) They take blood samples as well( but them dey tell us say na pregnancy test but I dey suspect say HIV test fit follow) . They forward the result to the bank and within the month/ week offer is made( that also depends if the bank are in need of urgent staff).
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Result can take 2-3.days

one should be called in a matter of days. though it can take weeks or even months depending on the urgency of vacancy.

Well PRE employment medical is one of the last stages. So only a serious condition or one Which the company cannot manage can screen someone out

OK thanks. I went to d office on Monday and my offer letter is ready, but they said I have to go for d medical which I did and I thought since my offer is already there let me go on Tuesday because I know I will pass d medical. on getting to the office I was sent back home from d gate that they will call me when d medical result is out.......Today is Thursday no call yet and am just wondering what is going on? what could be d delay? All my colleagues av started working...and am just confused right now
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2017
gbbec:

It all depends on the organisation and sectors as well. Like in banking, general test but specifically for the females, your pregnancy test must not be +ve, your heart must be in good condition ( so that marketing target no go kill u sharp sharp grin) They take blood samples as well( but them dey tell us say na pregnancy test but I dey suspect say HIV test fit follow) . They forward the result to the bank and within the month/ week offer is made( that also depends if the bank are in need of urgent staff).

ok thanks...am expecting their call ooooooooo.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by adakoleagbenu: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2017
AOMP:

OK thanks. I went to d office on Monday and my offer letter is ready, but they said I have to go for d medical which I did and I thought since my offer is already there let me go on Tuesday because I know I will pass d medical. on getting to the office I was sent back home from d gate that they will call me when d medical result is out.......Today is Thursday no call yet and am just wondering what is going on? what could be d delay? All my colleagues av started working...and am just confused right now

if ur colleagues have started work then there may have been an issue with your medicals o
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

if ur colleagues have started work then there may have been an issue with your medicals o
They didn't call me when they called my colleagues for medical....I received a text dat I should come for final documentation on Monday meanwhile my colleagues have done their documentation before then. They gave everyone of us offer letter....Then i told them i haven't bn givn guarantor forms and they ask me if I av done medical and I said no.......den dey collected d offer letter and dey gave me a letter to go to a particular lab for medical which I did. Even one of their staff(she work in the HR) said they dont know how dey omitted my name DAT I should quickly go for d medical. So I went there on tuesday and dey said i have to wait for d medical result den dey will call me. Now today is Thursday and I'm still expecting their call or text msg ooooooooo
Re: Pre-employment Medical by zizie: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2017
They would call you. Just hope there is no hepatitis b and HIV.

1 Like

Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
zizie:
They would call you. Just hope there is no hepatitis b and HIV.

Amen ooooo..........
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Kalapizim(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2017
Don't worry bro, my own case sef don tire me. after all the rigorous selection processes I got the job but was called to hold on resumption because it is now pending. its one month now o
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2017
Kalapizim:
Don't worry bro, my own case sef don tire me. after all the rigorous selection processes I got the job but was called to hold on resumption because it is now pending. its one month now o

Haaaaaaaaa.......nawa ooo......dey will call you by the grace of God.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Kalapizim(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2017
AOMP:

Haaaaaaaaa.......nawa ooo......dey will call you by the grace of God.
Amen o
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Biodunkuye(f): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
AOMP:

They didn't call me when they called my colleagues for medical....I received a text dat I should come for final documentation on Monday meanwhile my colleagues have done their documentation before then. They gave everyone of us offer letter....Then i told them i haven't bn givn guarantor forms and they ask me if I av done medical and I said no.......den dey collected d offer letter and dey gave me a letter to go to a particular lab for medical which I did. Even one of their staff(she work in the HR) said they dont know how dey omitted my name DAT I should quickly go for d medical. So I went there on tuesday and dey said i have to wait for d medical result den dey will call me. Now today is Thursday and I'm still expecting their call or text msg ooooooooo
Pls I'm in d same shoes with you.I want know if its d same organization.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Biodunkuye:

boss which organisation be ur own?

1 Like

Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Biodunkuye:

Pls PM me or you can drop ur number so dat I can call u.

1 Like

Re: Pre-employment Medical by peterphd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kalapizim:

Academy?
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Kalapizim(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
peterphd:

Academy?
ah no oo
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Biodunkuye(f): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
AOMP:

Pls PM me or you can drop ur number so dat I can call u.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Biodunkuye:
Ok
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
AOMP:

Ok

Hello house is it appropriate to email or call the organization after pre-employment medical and there is no call or sms from the particular organization.

Today is the 5th day and no call yet. thought medical is maximum of 3days
Re: Pre-employment Medical by zizie: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Email them after 10 days. Mine took 12 days before the offer was made. Relax and pray
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
zizie:
Email them after 10 days. Mine took 12 days before the offer was made. Relax and pray

OK.....Thank u. Lord please have mercy on me oooo
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
zizie:

I went to d office last week and I met d man DAT interviewed me and he said he thought I've bn posted to my branch and I explained what happened. Then he sent someone to d HR to find out.....and d hr said even if d result is out dey will still be d one to call me. Am praying dey should call dis week oo.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Kalapizim:

Av u bn called?
Re: Pre-employment Medical by Kalapizim(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
AOMP:

Av u bn called?
not yet o
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Kalapizim post=62513053] not yet o[/quote hmmm.....it is well.
9ja ......na wa oooo
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=Kalapizim post=62513053] not yet o[/quote hmmm.....it is well.
9ja ......na wa oooo
Re: Pre-employment Medical by temmybaba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
AOMP:

Hello house is it appropriate to email or call the organization after pre-employment medical and there is no call or sms from the particular organization.

Today is the 5th day and no call yet. thought medical is maximum of 3days

I did a pre employment medical with a company in Otta since 19 October and til today.. We Neva hear anything from dem... Though am not d only one..... We agreed not to call so I would advise you to keep ur fingers crossed.. Wen dey need u.... Dem go call you.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by AOMP: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
temmybaba:

I did a pre employment medical with a company in Otta since 19 October and til today.. We Neva hear anything from dem... Though am not d only one..... We agreed not to call so I would advise you to keep ur fingers crossed.. Wen dey need u.... Dem go call you.

Bros the thing tire me ni
Re: Pre-employment Medical by soppye: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
What about if there was a miscarriage and there are still traces of hcg in the blood. Besides it is a graduate trainee for another financial company not for a bank.
Re: Pre-employment Medical by toygod2: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Vacancies @ Futa Akure / 40 LUCRATIVE Business Ideas You Should See. / Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.