Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Will Fund And Support Fayose If He Ask For Help With Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Fund And Support Fayose If He Ask For Help With Funds (556 Views)

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Governor Abdul’aziz Abubakar Yari Builds $3m Hotel In Lagos With Funds Stolen / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Fund And Support Fayose If He Ask For Help With Funds by NewNigeriaMind: 1:28pm On May 24, 2016
It will appear the power that be in Asorock think southerners are fools. The following should be known:

1. No southern land is available for grazing, if you want to raise cattle buy a land and build a ranch

2. Southern lives matter

3. No free land in southern Nigeria for grazing.

I hereby use this medium to inform the governor of Ekiti state and other brave governors in the south that if they need fund to support the protection of people in the regions. I will gladly contribute to such a course. There is need for the North central and the south to match these animals called fulani herdsmen violence with violence and madness with madness. Note that dialogue will not work.

The gloves are off.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Fund And Support Fayose If He Ask For Help With Funds by chikel2000(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
I am with u on dis one. D north should respect dis entity called one Nigeria. Dis country is for us all not for some few bigots

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Year In Office: A Review Of President Buhari's Performance / Are These Possible? / Buhari Does Not Have Regard For Human Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.