Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59575 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Makarous(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2016
Requisition ID: WD74890
Position: Full time
Open date: 24-May-2016 12:16:14
Functional area: Commercial
Required degrees: Bachelors
Relocation: No

Basic qualifications:

Essential Programme Criteria

Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.

• Academic qualifications – applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of “Good” in their undergraduate degree.
• Less than two years or professional experience (internships included)
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Right to work in the country you apply for.
• Flexibility in terms of location

Preferred qualifications:

Essential Programme Criteria

Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately. Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application.

• Academic qualifications – applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of “Good” in their undergraduate degree.
• Less than two years or professional experience (internships included)
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Right to work in the country you apply for.
• Flexibility in terms of location

Details:

What will the programme be like?
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.

What do I need to succeed?
Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach. We’re looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people. It’s also important that you can adapt to change and keep focused when the pressure is on. While you have the drive and confidence to trust your own judgement, you’re a real team player who actively collaborates with others. In addition, you’ll need an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence others.

Online Testing
As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment. If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.

We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment.

Timeline & Assessment Process
Our robust recruitment process includes online application, online testing, telephone/video/face to face interview and assessment centre.

Applications open on 24th May 2016 and close on 7th June 2016.  Late submissions will not be accepted.

It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run in June 2016.

https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_gsk/external1931/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=301334&localeCode=en-us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Blessedgurl(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Hello, hope you've applied too. Please let me know if anything comes up.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Makarous(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2016
Blessedgurl:
Hello, hope you've applied too. Please let me know if anything comes up.
yes I have. And sure will smiley
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by JustKeen(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2016
How much dem dey pay GTs?

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2016
Hello guys, any news from GSK yet
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2016
WAS THIS THE MESSAGE YOU GOT AFTER REGISTERING
Thank you for giving GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and the GSK Group of Companies the opportunity to review your application and for your interest in a career with us. Your resume has been entered into our candidate tracking system and if you are selected for an interview or further information is needed, a Recruitment Account Manager will contact you. We recommend that you continue your job search with us and apply for other positions which interest you. We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Makarous(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
mayoor15:
WAS THIS THE MESSAGE YOU GOT AFTER REGISTERING

Thank you for giving GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and the GSK
Group of Companies the opportunity to review your
application and for your interest in a career with us.
Your resume has been entered into our candidate
tracking system and if you are selected for an interview
or further information is needed, a Recruitment Account
Manager will contact you.
We recommend that you continue your job search with
us and apply for other positions which interest you.
We are proud to promote an open culture, encouraging
people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance
to flourish. We are an equal opportunity employer.
that's an automated email in response to you completing your application.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2016
Makarous:
that's an automated email in response to you completing your application.
but no message for online assessment yet right?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Senorita123(f): 9:49am On May 31, 2016
Pls I need to clarify something. During registration for the gsk graduate program, they included state and code.Pls is it state of residence or state of origin?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Makarous(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
mayoor15:
but no message for online assessment yet right?
none yet.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
any update yet? has anyone gotten the acceptance mail? an acquaintance who applied was sent a rejection mail three days after applying. and someone made me understand that if u don't get rejection mail u get the acceptance mail, and all this process ends by june 10
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
I registered last week thursday.....No rejection or acceptance mail yet.......
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anyone in this room cos this place is really dry
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by KnightOJ(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yea, i'm here
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
KnightOJ:
Yea, i'm here
Did you apply? If YES have they sent you any mail..Acceptance or rejection
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by KnightOJ(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
I applied. I haven't got any mail from them yet.
mayoor15:
Did you apply? If YES have they sent you any mail..Acceptance or rejection
I applied. I haven't got any mail from them yet.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soulhighman(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
They are using an applicant tracking system. It will pick come key words in the CVs and essays to determine which candidates to short list. No be human being dey do the short listing.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by missGenius(f): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hi Guys,
Anyone has any idea what there pay structure is like? Please share. Don't want to waste my strength biko
Thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
missGenius:
Hi Guys,
Anyone has any idea what there pay structure is like? Please share. Don't want to waste my strength biko
Thanks
Dont knw buh gsk is d best pharmaceuticals in the country and is even multinational...u definitely expect them to pay well.......have they gotten bk tyu
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by NekkyCee(f): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello guys! Hope y'all doing great. I also applied for the programme. Got a mail saying that my application had entered the candidate tracking system and a recruitment personnel would contact me if found eligible. Has anyone gotten any mail as regards the test?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 3:46am On Jun 09, 2016
NekkyCee:
Hello guys! Hope y'all doing great. I also applied for the programme. Got a mail saying that my application had entered the candidate tracking system and a recruitment personnel would contact me if found eligible. Has anyone gotten any mail as regards the test?
Same message here, no reply yet or further instructions
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Qudman01(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2016
A frnd of mine got a rejection mail yesterday which was like 2 days after his reg... I did mine some 2days earlier than him but i am yet to get any mail. I think no one has bn accepted based on what we v bn sayin so far.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
Any news yet?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
soria4real:
Any news yet?
NO ooooooo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good evening all,pls any idea for the age limit of this vacancy?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by KnightOJ(m): 2:29am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't think any age limit was specified
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beginning to think gsk is one of those companies that just post jobs for posting sake....Tomorrow will be JUNE 15....no news and they want to finish all the stages in june.......

2 Likes

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by AishaBender: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Qudman01:
A frnd of mine got a rejection mail yesterday which was like 2 days after his reg... I did mine some 2days earlier than him but i am yet to get any mail. I think no one has bn accepted based on what we v bn sayin so far.

Wot was did d rejection mail composed of
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by hephzibahjay: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
No update yet
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soria4real(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Nothing oooo
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Qudman01(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
AishaBender:

Wot was did d rejection mail composed of

I cant rmmba much about the content of the mail buh it was clearly stated that they wouldnt continue with his application.
They wrote the mail in a friendly manner.. I ll try to get the content and share.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by AishaBender: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Qudman01:

I cant rmmba much about the content of the mail buh it was clearly stated that they wouldnt continue with his application.
They wrote the mail in a friendly manner.. I ll try to get the content and share.

OK..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.