Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tell Me What You See From This Single Image - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tell Me What You See From This Single Image (1208 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me A Laptop Of These Specs / Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. / 'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by Esmael23(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
Its a brain teaser. People could see the same thing differently. Carefully look at this image and identify what you see!!!

Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by Esmael23(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
Let the search begin!!!
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by JBismarck(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by guydangerous(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
from the man's ear you can see a woman stepping out of a building through an open door-less door and a flower by the side of the wall of the building
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by mattmogan88: 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
the mans mouth and nose is a man playing guitar
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by guydangerous(m): 12:40am On May 25, 2016
the woman's eye brow is a hat then from her nose upward to the eyebrow is a lady hands holding the hat
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by Esmael23(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2016
Good observations..there are more
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by dauntless15(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
i see two old people

two mariachi bands male and female, the male has a guitar

a beautiful sunset

a lady coming through a door which is obviously the old man's ear
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by C2Ok: 9:01pm On May 26, 2016
Esmael23:
Its a brain teaser. People could see the same thing differently. Carefully look at this image and identify what you see!!!
well I see a Mexican dude and a Mexican chick beside him
Re: Tell Me What You See From This Single Image by mattmogan88: 9:40pm On May 26, 2016
and standing BTW der faces is a yellow tumbler

(1) (Reply)

10 Fun Facebook Tricks You Should Know / Create A Classic Snake Game Using HTML5 And Jquery / 2017 Review Of The Nigerian Gaming Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.