Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix (49898 Views)

Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos / Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Hell fire straight..... no branching

Who are you to decide where he spends his after life? undecided

Truly, 'my ways are not your ways nor my thoughts your thoughts.'

Mtcheew cool

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by floxyluv80(f): 5:23pm On May 24, 2016
Married man going after a single girl? Lesson for d married men who can't stick wth their wives

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by anytexy: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:

really guy,, so the man overpowered the woman and he still got killed in the process.
baba shift ...
If I slap you eeeh, you will go and read the story well and stop falling my hand. LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by twerky(f): 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:

really guy,, so the man overpowered the woman and he still got killed in the process.
baba shift ...
Are u reading through your anus?
You need a hot slap to reset your memory grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by sonnie10: 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
mightyhazell:
calm down,...

Take deep breaths...

And re read the originalpost!

I don't want 2 bliv u can't comprehend embarassed

Lol. First to Comment gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by sanusijoyjoy: 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
May be he'd promised to die for his baby# I will die for your prick
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
A married man has been murdered in cold blood after he left his home in Mamfe to go and visit his mistress in Bamenda, Yaounde, Cameroon on Tuesday May 24. When he got to Bamenda at Mile 2, he was confronted by his mistress’ boyfriend and a fight broke up and he was brutally murdered by his mistress’ boyfriend. Pictured above is the said mistress shedding tears as she explains to onlookers what happened. See graphic photos of the lover below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/graphic-photos-married-man-murdered-by.html
And why is the evil whóre (the masterminder) opening her stupıd mouth
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:
i just hate it when i read a story where a full grown man is being over powered by a female....
violence dont solve sh*t,, just fu*king walk away...

and again what is with cameroun and relationships dis days
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by YorubaHighness: 5:27pm On May 24, 2016
tuzeriouz:

Shut up!

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by pweeryambre: 5:27pm On May 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
LMAO... that is eh!
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Topestbilly(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
cry
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Richydos(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
Rip dude...... But wherever u may be just digest the fact that u are gone n ask yourself "did you just lost your life for woman who wasn't even your wife"
I may sound absurd right now.... Pls get someone to give u good beating down there Like someone suggested" hell

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:
i just hate it when i read a story where a full grown man is being over powered by a female....

@bolded,

Did you read the post @all?

I doubt it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by pweeryambre: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:

baba shift ...
Upon that you are still arguing...chai

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by glossy6(f): 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
What a way to go!
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by gospi: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
He cheated to his death ...
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by gospi: 5:32pm On May 24, 2016
He cheated to his death ...
Men take note
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2016
powerful ooooooooooo
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by ogtavia(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
Gaborone:
Let thine own cistern satisfy thee.
as in.

drink water from thine own well....hmmn....our people like to drink from other people's cistern....they will never hear word...
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by chachanga: 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
@Hummer..
A philandering stup!d slob fighting over a ret@rded chicken head worthless piece of ar.se, getting "offed" by the pvnny's BFand making his wifey an emergency widow in the process!
What's so frackn hard to comprehend in DAT ?!

Why would u ever fight over a concubine in d first place? She Otedola daughter? Or she be get goldplated pvnny?! & u get wife and kids?!

Anyway, Nigga screwwed around, Nigga got clapped, God help the widow, Cameroon ain't got no social security benefits, too bad!
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by tjskii(f): 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
Sooo much bloood
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2016
mightyhazell:
calm down,...

Take deep breaths...

And re read the originalpost!

I don't want 2 bliv u can't comprehend embarassed
it's obvious he didn't. Some people are not good at it and such people talk the most. What a shame on our youths of today.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2016
Dabbyfab:
It serves him right,in his next life he will stick with his wife through thick and thin. You left your wife that is supposed to give you what that mistress will give you and you met your death. If I am the wife I won't even lose a wink of sleep or start shedding tears. I will even beg court to dismiss the case and free the young man. Useless adulterer

@bolded,

What's it that his wife is supposed to give him, abeg shed more light biko? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:40pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:

plz do us a favor, Re-read the story again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
guess you've gone there before...
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Dabbyfab:
It serves him right,in his next life he will stick with his wife through thick and thin. You left your wife that is supposed to give you what that mistress will give you and you met your death. If I am the wife I won't even lose a wink of sleep or start shedding tears. I will even beg court to dismiss the case and free the young man. Useless adulterer
u dey vex o. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by annnikky(f): 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
For those that want to taste okro, egusi, ogbono soup this is a very big lesson for u all to stick to wat u paid for not hovering from one pu**y to another.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
DedeNkem:
P*ussy and d*ick have killed a lot of people!
..........Gbam !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
who made you angry
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by mysteryman2014: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
Don't understand, na two persons die. In the pictures the dead man was wearing different clothes.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
Rest in peace cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.