Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix (49907 Views)

Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos / Panic As Busy Highway Divides In Cameroon, Vehicles Almost Swallowed. Photos / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
MARRIED MAN.

God help us.

From the picture, be like say the murderer has eloped..

The lady will spend some nights inside cell.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by debuscket(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2016
The woman no even worth am
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by alobright17(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:
i just hate it when i read a story where a full grown man is being over powered by a female....
violence dont solve sh*t,, just fu*king walk away...

and again what is with cameroun and relationships dis days

Where is the wise attached to your moniker came from?when you can't read this short note and understand it.

Let me help you.....The murdered Married man left his own wife to meet his mistress in another city on getting there another single guy who happens to be the pictured crying girl's BOYFRIEND I repeat BOYFRIEND attacked the married man and the married man was killed not by the lady but by the lady's BOYFRIEND.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by canDy4eva(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2016
microscope1:
Lol. Make una pity this guy na. To read no easy o
which guy

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by macaranta(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2016
Dayum tongue
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by hummerwise(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
canDy4eva:
plz do us a favor, Re-read the story again.
debuscket:
The woman no even worth am
canDy4eva:
plz do us a favor, Re-read the story again.
chachanga:
@Hummer..
A philandering stup!d slob fighting over a ret@rded chicken head worthless piece of ar.se, getting "offed" by the pvnny's BFand making his wifey an emergency widow in the process!
What's so frackn hard to comprehend in DAT ?!
Why would u ever fight over a concubine in d first place? She Otedola daughter? Or she be get goldplated pvnny?! & u get wife and kids?!
Anyway, Nigga screwwed around, Nigga got clapped, God help the widow, Cameroon ain't got no social security benefits, too bad!
pweeryambre:

Upon that you are still arguing...chai
omooba969:

@bolded,
Did you read the post @all?
I doubt it. undecided
twerky:
Are u reading through your anus?
You need a hot slap to reset your memory grin
bulldoza:

Olodo
huntax:

Borrow sense, u will not hear.

chai guys no get chill oo... i take the fall guys... typed in a hurry...
no be me BUhari,,,, easy frustration abeg grin grin

tuzeriouz:

Shut up!
i will take those comments above but for an idiot like you i wont
yu r a retarded eediot.. yu dont av to pass out insult to to make a point...
even if my mistake comes wif a price,, definitely not from wretched one like yu...
be warned
tuzeriouz:

Shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by SHAIBULIAR: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
So cameroonian guys too like toto like naija guys

Ok they share boundary with calabar people
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
Gosh, it really shock to hear such story again. it is obvious that some dudes still kill because of woman.. I sorry for some persons
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:
i just hate it when i read a story where a full grown man is being over powered by a female....

I think You don't understand the topic

go through it again...

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by CarrotAndStick: 5:59pm On May 24, 2016
I looked at the picture of the girl and saw nothing really attractive about her. No breasts, no ass, yet a man was felled for her sake.
Toto is a very dangerous material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Peacetemi: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
canDy4eva:
who made you angry
I'm not angry, just confused.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by brytee: 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
Pussymatter....high way to the grave
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by huntax(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
hummerwise:

Borrow sense, u will not hear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by kingsmerit: 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
mightyhazell:
calm down,...

Take deep breaths...

And re read the originalpost!

I don't want 2 bliv u can't comprehend

each time i read comments like this, i laugh out loud forgetting how bad Nigeria is and there by living longer. thanks for making me laugh. i like ur way
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by hummerwise(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

I think You don't understand the topic

go through it again...

Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon
do i av to add urs... chk my post above bruh..
no vex
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by cao(f): 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
So, let me get this straight. He left his marital home to visit his mistress, only for him to get into a fight with his mistress' boyfriend and get killed by that guy. Some people like wahala. Then some NLers are blaming the mistress... LWKMD. I wonder if they'll blame the wife as well? So much for the sanctity of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by ukandi1(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Dabbyfab:
It serves him right,in his next life he will stick with his wife through thick and thin. You left your wife that is supposed to give you what that mistress will give you and you met your death. If I am the wife I won't even lose a wink of sleep or start shedding tears. I will even beg court to dismiss the case and free the young man. Useless adulterer

I see that u are without sin. Perhaps that's why u can cast a stone. Adulterer or fornicator all carry d same penalty before God. Imagine if all adulterers and fornicators have to die now, I bet u would suffer d same faith.
God said .. Its not his wish that any sinner shud die, but that all shud come to repentance and be saved. Wish d dead well and stop attaching ur opinion or concept of right and wrongs to matters like this.
My opinion...
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by HaneefahRN(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
Congrats o
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
Cheating is committing SUICIDE.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by pumpz(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
Na you suppose shift I swia!...That's the number one problem in this country..Simple "comprehension"...it's sickening...mouth running faster than brain....it's supposed to be the other way round..Pls read again,process and digest...#wishyouwell
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by gurunlocker: 6:24pm On May 24, 2016
tuzeriouz:

Baba, I want to put it to you that you didn't read the news very well. The deceased was overpowered by the 'female' boyfriend. But wait oh, you mean a woman can't overpower a man?

The last four letters in your moniker shouldn't be there, please change it to this "dull"..... Thank me later
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by crisycent: 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Toto matter grin
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Dabbyfab: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
[

quote author=ukandi1 post=45932201]

I see that u are without sin. Perhaps that's why u can cast a stone. Adulterer or fornicator all carry d same penalty before God. Imagine if all adulterers and fornicators have to die now, I bet u would suffer d same faith.
God said .. Its not his wish that any sinner shud die, but that all shud come to repentance and be saved. Wish d dead well and stop attaching ur opinion or concept of right and wrongs to matters like this.
My opinion...
[/quote]

The wages of sin is death. I am sure the wife must have told him to stop his act but no,he continued. I am not sorry for him cos he got what he deserved. My opinion too
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by straighttalk(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION SELF TIRE PERSON
OR TINUBU MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by queenfav(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
So the man would tell God that the lady pictured above caused his death?chai!If the babe is as hot as kim,e no for too pain me..anyways,may his soul RIP.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2016
See as the girl small, only she dey handle two men.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by HOLYMASK: 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
This is a bad way to go
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Xbox222: 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
I will keep on saying this.
MEN STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN AND LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE.
Living as a single guy is the most enjoyable life you can ever have.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by God2man(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
This is too bloody.
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Jac007(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
So indomie noodles dey Cameroon... abi wetin i dey see for that room?
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Joysmith2: 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Hell fire straight..... no branching
hahahaha,,straight hell
Re: Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=NDRepublic post=45930819][/quote]are u sure u read d storycos ur comment is not connecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.