Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) (27823 Views)

This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by merits(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2016
God will do it,iinsha Allah
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by lanxlot(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
Bantino:

Yes oooo, what's good bro?
I'm OK. Hope u r 5n?
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by instinctg(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
Since 2008? This is 2016.... MOVE ON!!

you are simply mad!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by iamauxin(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
Sorry bro, I feel your pain!

But legally he's presumed dead. Once a person goes missing after 7 years he is presumed to be dead.

But God thinks different.

I pray your brother will be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Bantino(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2016
lanxlot:
I'm OK. Hope u r 5n?

I'm doing gr8. Been away for a while shaa.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
lalasticl.ala nd lady F are really missn ftc dis days.. U knw dia wherabout
I don hide them cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by omega25red(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
shut up tardo

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Richydos(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
WTF DUDE IS MISSING FOR OVER 7YRS WITH NO SINGLE TRACE OR RESPONSE/SIGNS OF HIS WHERE ABOUT..... TRUTH BE TOLD BRO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY @ DIS JUNCTURE..... JUST KEEP HOPE ALIVE
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by lanxlot(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
Bantino:

I'm doing gr8. Been away for a while shaa.
how far away smiley...hmmm, lemme not pry wink...u take care
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Sobeautiful: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
You're heartless and that's not a good life. Stop being insensitive 'cause this can happen to anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
If your brother is still alive, by the Authority in the Name of Jesus, you would contact yourself anytime btw today and the 16th of June. Amen
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:
Since 2008? This is 2016.... [s][/s]MOVE ON!!
HOPE ON
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by cocoberry(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2016
What's this nah embarassed why stressing me to read just this one sentence embarassed
Please write complete English language next time.

lanxlot:
Obob 2008...well, deriz ntn God can't do.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Sobeautiful: 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
8yrs.....he's gone.
Is that your prayer? God pls help us and give us a kind heart that would feel the pains of our fellow human beings 'cause it could be anybody tomorrow.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by inventor432(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2016
He will be found insha allah

check my signature for your printing works.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Sobeautiful:
Is that your prayer? God pls help us and give us a kind heart that would feel the pains of our fellow human beings 'cause it could be anybody tomorrow.

Its not a prayer....it's called being realistic!....which,unfortunately, 60% of Nigerians have lost touch with.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by acada111(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:

Babe, that's cruel
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by magzey: 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
2008 O.M.G i pray they he resurfaces soon. ,may God reveal Him. anyway the guy may be somewhere in Texas enjoying himself. grin grin grin
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:

This f00l. If it was one of your family members missing then we will know if you can be typing like a useless person. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Franky826: 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
Abrahamtaylour:

you are ridiculously trying to be funny but failed undecided . i pray you don't have such an experience. na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by dadaojames(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
Keep hope alive
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Sobeautiful: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Its not a prayer....it's called being realistic!....which,unfortunately, 60% of Nigerians have lost touch with.
There's a God and because there's a God there are miracles.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by UjSizzle(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2016
Sometimes you might have to consider the possibility that a 38yrs old man may not want to be found.

The alternative is bleak.

May God grant your family strength and peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by aishmuhd(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
I understand yur pains. Don't wnt to blame yur family why take dis long because am also guilty of same case where my younger brother of 32yrs left home since Nov.25th 2014 & haven't returned. Our case might b little bit different because immediately after, we start searching, reported to police etc with his picture all over, we use to get feedback of some people who never knew he was missing seeing him but whn we go to such places he will never show up again. wit prayers the whole of my family are positive of his return, In shall Allah. pls believe and he shall return.,
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by hpk(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2016
Abroad 1.50
Dead 1.75
Married 1.25
Coming Back Home 0.25
Not Coming Back 2.00

Stake Wisely...
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:18pm On May 24, 2016
God almighty wiil locate u ijmn
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2016
God bring him back, he got lost when we neva enta change.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by lozanni(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
Never lose hope, your brother might be alive somewhere.
A youngman from my hometown went to serve up north for his NYSC program and vanished for over a decade and half.
He was found alive and well when he followed some Redeemed Christian Church of God members to travel from the North down to Lagos for a Special program early this year.
It was answered prayers from his family because a friend of the family attended the church program and saw the long lost man and after looking at him for so long, approached him and asked him if he was the missing son of the family.
The lost but found man answered that he was the one and the family member held tight to him and started calling his other family members to come as their long lost brother had been found.
The whole family swooped down to the church and found that it was truly their long lost brother; you need to imagine their joy as a thanksgiving service was later held to mark the return of their brother.
From the questions the lost man was asked, he revealed that he met a lady up north who so much loved him and wanted him to marry her, but he was not keen on getting married to her because of cultural differences. The lost man revealed that after eating the lady who wanted him to marry her food, he lost consciousness of who he was and was just moving from city to city in the North.
Many people infered that the love struck lady might have administered a love portion to the lost man, but it did not work the way it was supposed to work and instead turned the lost but found guy to a wanderer.

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
hpk:
Abroad 1.50 Dead 1.75 Married 1.25 Coming Back Home 0.25 Not Coming Back 2.00
Stake Wisely...
hahahahahahaha lmao but honestly this is no real time for joke though.
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by cranknicholson: 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
lozanni:
Never lose hope, your brother might be alive somewhere.
A youngman from my hometown went to serve up north for his NYSC program and vanished for over a decade and half.
He was found alive and well when he followed some Redeemed Christian Church of God members to travel from the North down to Lagos for a Special program early this year.
It was answered prayers from his family because a friend of the family attended the church program and saw the long lost man and after looking at him for so long, approached him and asked him if he was the missing son of the family.
The lost but found man answered that he was the one and the family member held tight to him and started calling his other family members to come as their long lost brother had been found.
The whole family swooped down to the church and found that it was truly their long lost brother; you need to imagine their joy as a thanksgiving service was later held to mark the return of their brother.
From the questions the lost man was asked, he revealed that he met a lady up north who so much loved him and wanted him to marry her, but he was not keen on getting married to her because of cultural differences. The lost man revealed that after eating the lady who wanted him to marry her food, he lost consciousness of who he was and was just moving from city to city in the North.
Many people infered that the love struck lady might have administered a love portion to the lost man, but it did not work the way it was supposed to work and instead turned the lost but found guy to a wanderer.
Inspiring. There is hope, Provided the relatives do not give up. The OP should give a good description of the guy and events surrounding his dissapearance. Like the exact place and last time he was seen, what he likes doing in his spare time, the kind of business he is into etc. if possible, he should come up with high resolution pictures (plenty them it with different views).

1 Like

Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by Ishilove: 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
aishmuhd:
I understand yur pains. Don't wnt to blame yur family why take dis long because am also guilty of same case where my younger brother of 32yrs left home since Nov.25th 2014 & haven't returned. Our case might b little bit different because immediately after, we start searching, reported to police etc with his picture all over, we use to get feedback of some people who never knew he was missing seeing him but whn we go to such places he will never show up again. wit prayers the whole of my family are positive of his return, In shall Allah. pls believe and he shall return.,
People who don't know he is missing see him, but those who know he is missing never see him... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is well o
Re: Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) by JOOHEL: 8:14pm On May 24, 2016
The man is a naira lander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / What Were The Funny Views You Had As A Kid? / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.