Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? (1336 Views)

Please Who Drank It!????? / When Mum Ask Who Drank The Coke In The Fridge / Who Drank It?...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by t12tosin: 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
Can someone move away from subsidy wahala and please answer this simple WAEC question?

WHO DRANK IT

Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3 billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year. The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A country of unassailable contradictions... More churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.

Please who drank it?

This is interesting because It does not include paraga, and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro, palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only God knows...!

But please answer me... Who drank it?
Re: Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by saaedlee: 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
200 bottles in a year ke angry angry... Come don't insult me oo, ask mama Nkechi how many bottles i drink in a month tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by niggi4life(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
An average of 200bottles a year is an insult to beer lovers.
I take an average of 15bottles during the week(mon-fri, 3per day) and at least 5 during the weekends(sat &sun)
That's an average of 25bottles per week, an average of 100bottles per month and 1200 bottles per year....And I know I am an average social drinker oooo...

1 Like

Re: Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by kio052001(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2016
oga Tosin, I'm very sure my friend Udeme drank 1.75 billion bottles while my guy above me and his social colleagues drank 1billion bottles then Klint D' drunk drank 250million bottles

all the kegaite in the house
I dey heil o!
Re: Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 24, 2016
grin OP u are right on point. good quenshun.
Re: Who Drank These Bottles Of Beer? by ibez007(m): 5:19am On May 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

ROBERT MUGABE'S Famous Quotes- 2016 Version / OMG! Which School This Girl Finish From? / Let's See Who's The Oldest Nairaland Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.