Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (63457 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Abeymills(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose d great nothing do u jor zombies abeg go hug d nearest transformer
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by alabiyemmy(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Thé Guy is just a show off

And its becoming boring

Stab yourself.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by folks4luv(f): 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
Delphi:
Actually, this may seem funny but that is how it supposed to be. Leaders should not see themselves as different from people they lead. In Europe you can walk, talk, hold hand, or even chat with the members of parliament. It's no big deal. However, even an LGA Chairman in Nigeria goes with a police orderly and lives a life that distances himself from the people. So, I think the governor is being himself. He can translate his 'low life' into an advantage because he knows the people problems and needs and thus can tackle that first hand without sycophancy.
thank u for that comment. this kinda thing is strange to us cause we are used to seeing politicians as a god that must be referred. go to America, people won't like u talk less of voting for you if you are claiming to be superior to them. the more you can come down to their level, the more you will be appreciated.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Meritocracy: 6:25pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!
Why are you hailing politician that has no shame. I won't surprise when he declares defection to APC before 2019. They are only looking for where to chop.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by emeraldo56(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
people are commissioning things and dis one is buying beans.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ronald4lif(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
Those pomo looks yummy, and now I'm hungry for some. embarassed
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by alabiyemmy(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
aluk:
This is what he does best. This is what Ekiti people voted for. This is how he brainwashes the people he presides over. This is how Ekiti people has been mesmerized. This is what governance in Ekiti has been reduced to. This is what has become of the so-called Fountain of Knowledge! This is Fayose; the clown governing the elites...

Shove it up your a**e nigga.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by blackpanda: 6:26pm On May 24, 2016
In other news Governor Obiano commissionsseveral life changing projects in the state...

Anambra is now an exporter of ugwu (pumpkin leaves)

Now this is how to be opposition. Even me a nigerdeltan will vote this man as President 2019

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
CXLVII:
Omojuwa was right
grin grin grin grin

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
Walahi, we want somebody like Fayose in Katsina. In sha Allah, he will win the president of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by magzey: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare

this is an actor not Governor sha! after all wetin he destroy for APC sef , Buhari will make him Melt with one look in dark gogle how can dis cockcroach be nightmare to PMB. undecided grin grin grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by chikel2000(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Why did he serve himself, over sabi governor.

His mate are commissioning project, he is serving beans and stew.
h commissioned many project not too long ago
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
Designer Golf Hat.

Designer glasses.

Designer shirt.

Designer Jeans.

Designer shoes.

Designer Gucci Watch: $1,300.00

In a country where the minimum wage is N18K!

But he's a "people's" man because he indulges in strategically planned buffoonery which he's hoping to turn into goodwill and tribal support when the Government comes knocking on his door on corruption charges in the future.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by biggie73(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
If honourable men refuse to govern, touts will.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by magzey: 6:33pm On May 24, 2016
blackpanda:
In other news Governor Obiano commissionsseveral life changing projects in the state...

Anambra is now an exporter of ugwu (pumpkin leaves)

Now this is how to be opposition. Even me a nigerdeltan will vote this man as President 2019

this is a good governor not actor.not fayoshe buy bread, fayoshe buy rice in mamaput fayoshe this fayoshe that Rubish and his zombies dey laff say he be poor man governor without development. i pity EKITI pipu angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by LEXYCOM: 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
I think it is wrong for him to dip is hand into the pot of soup....it could get spolit
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by madridsta007(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
notoriousbabe:
That's what he is using to deceive EKITI people

lol... When Aisha Buhari and Osinbade were doing the same, what was that called?

Helping the people?
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by harridon710(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
they want to act another movie again oooooo
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Lekewatt(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
wu no sabi say na arrangee? See as d pots neat. Fayose has bn deceiving ekiti since d days of kuntakente.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by silent10(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun.. please, you should ban topics like this from front page the same way you banned sports betting from nairaland.

how is this news?

with the level of educated people in ekiti i wonder how this clown has managed to stay this long.

you won't hear of him commissioning infratructural projects or launching new business ventures in his state.

na "fayose stops to buy bread and beans" dey put am for news.

plus the way mods rush to put this kinda trash on fp makes me suspect someone has been paid for some publicity.
Suspect? I think it's certain
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Catastrophe1: 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
knightsTempler:
Oh my God!!! I'm loving this man, #no homo.

I envy Ekiti people.
Please can we swap governors? Take Rochas plus 50 million Naira monthly.
hahhahaha I will add another 50million to it that's a 100million plus rochas Ewu okoroawusa.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ofiko123(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Billiondoe: 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
Feyi cook for your husband so he stops patronising roadside bread and beans, yam and pomo sauce and boli plus epa. But this guy na real street dude o.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Sunofgod(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Scoping from the pot in front of the woman that cooked the food na abomination....
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Sydneyege10(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg who e EPP?...if e concern am mk him serve himself moi moi and bread e no change d fact say 3tomatoes nah #500 grin
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by milkymesh: 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Very apt.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by M4gunners: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
The people's governor.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by godoluwa(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
Lekewatt:
wu no sabi say na arrangee? See as d pots neat. Fayose has bn deceiving ekiti since d days of kuntakente.
dat means u no sabi 'ewa agoyin'
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by notoriousbabe: 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
madridsta007:

lol... When Aisha Buhari and Osinbade were doing the same, what was that called?

Helping the people?
fayose own to much. From pomo to roasted plantain to kulikuli to bread and beans
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ataspray(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Lol I actually like this man he is such a tout
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by free2blast(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
It is incomplete without adding the Eze Gburuguru of Igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.