Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot (3628 Views)

Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos / Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by abokikhalifa: 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
http://www.candygist.com/2016/05/omg-lady-allegedly-turned-into-bird-and.html

Prior on today, around 9am, this lady presented above, who allegedly confessed to being a witch, was saved from a canal she was trapped in around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba in Surulere, Lagos.

According to reports, a passerby had noticed someone stretching out her hand from a very small hole in a 6ft deep gutter just in front of the Army Barracks and calling out for help. The passerby quickly ran into the Army barracks to get help.

Within minutes, a crowd gathered with people saying all sort of things about the lady inside the gutter and how she got trapped in it. Some said she’s a witch, that she went for her meeting transformed as a bird. Only to end up in the covered gutter after she fell uncontrollably as a bird from the sky.

That it was inside the drainage she now transformed back into her human form. Some others said she was on her way from Oshogbo and got sucked in the gutter, and so on.

When the woman was asked questions like ‘What are you doing inside the gutter?’ she replied, weeping ”Please I need water, help me”.

A senior officer of the Nigerian Army reportedly asked the soldiers to get her out, a welder around the environment was called in and she was finally brought out by a good Samaritan who entered the gutter to help her out.

She was brought out naked, covered up and then she said:

My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here, He (GOD) said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me, I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me..
A Lagos State ambulance arrived and she was taken to away for proper medical attention…

http://www.candygist.com/2016/05/omg-lady-allegedly-turned-into-bird-and.html

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Last2comment(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
Ehen

Holy ghost gutter be trapping and exposing.... #buharigutter grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
shocked
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
Things dey happened for this world oo shocked
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2016
shocked see her dirty skin.
That's how God will continue caging them one by one angry

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Daeveed(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
Geee...I for carry her do peppersoup
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by hemartins(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
Fable
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2016
Metusela is the great grand child of this news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by winj: 9:05am On May 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
shocked see her dirty skin.

That's how God will continue caging them one by one angry

They should put your photo on CNN as an example of how Africans are having problems crossing from monkey to human!
What a brain you have, in 2016
go to school please!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Mrjosaphat: 9:15am On May 25, 2016
WHEN WITCHCRAFT GOES WRONG....
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by profmallory(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2016
Where are those that are so intelligent that they dont believe in such "things". I like them to give a scientific explanation into how she ended up in a hole that required men to cut through metal to get to her.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Slikbae: 9:19am On May 26, 2016
oo
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Slikbae: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
You're the brainless swine here. Since you went to school, kindly explain to us how an adult human being ended up in a hole that needed to be cut through for her release. What mathematical equation, coordinates or laws of physics could have been used in this scenario??

Pot calling kettle black.

I suppose you're an atheist , so all your fellow closed minded ilk should follow suite and explain to us the knowledge which was applied by the woman in entering that canal which defies all the laws of physics, motion and science in general.

patiently waiting.
winj:

They should put your photo on CNN as an example of how Africans are having problems crossing from monkey to human!
What a brain you have, in 2016
go to school please!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Slikbae: 9:28am On May 26, 2016
The daft atheists cannot disprove this, instead they'll come up with a silly excuse - that she's mentally unstable. smh
profmallory:
Where are those that are so intelligent that they dont believe in such "things". I like them to give a scientific explanation into how she ended up in a hole that required men to cut through metal to get to her.
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Slikbae: 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
Perhaps Johnydon22 should explain this scientific phenomena to us. We want to know how this lady ended up there.
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by win3k: 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
Slikbae:
You're the brainless swine here. Since you went to school, kindly explain to us how an adult human being ended up in a hole that needed to be cut through for her release. What mathematical equation, coordinates or laws of physics could have been used in this scenario??

Pot calling kettle black.

I suppose you're an atheist , so all your fellow closed minded ilk should follow suite and explain to us the knowledge which was applied by the woman in entering that canal which defies all the laws of physics, motion and science in general.

patiently waiting.

Pal,
How can anyone explain anything to you when you have the mental intelligence and IQ level of a door handle?

No offence but from what africans like you are writing here, to be honest people like you may exercise HUMAN rights but technically I think you are a monkey mentally. There is no other way of explaining some of the illiteracy levels exhibited on this site.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by delishpot: 6:14pm On May 28, 2016
Where the bird pishure?
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Ngokafor(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
profmallory:

....Exactly!!....they sjould kindly explain.
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Ngokafor(f): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
win3k:

Pal,
How can anyone explain anything to you when you have the mental intelligence and IQ level of a door handle?

No offence but from what africans like you are writing here, to be honest people like you may exercise HUMAN rights but technically I think you are a monkey mentally. There is no other way of explaining some of the illiteracy levels exhibited on this site.

..my friend shush!!..i say sharap!!..simply explain how she ended up in a ditch that needed to be cut open by equipments to get her..or maybe you are in the same coven with her ba??.God will arrest you all soon.

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by win3k: 4:52pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Ngokafor post=46081568][/quote]

No Explanation can change the mindset of a primitive person like you so I will not even try.

Examples of that backwardness: "you are in the same coven with her ba", "God will arrest you all soon"

I will like to compare the IQ of a monkey with yours. I am sure it won't be much different!
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by win3k: 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Exactly!!....they sjould kindly explain.

Why don't you try explaning things to monkeys (like you) and see how far you get.
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Tobyshegz(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
Hehehehohohohowhowhuhuhuhahahahahahtchitchitchitchihahahahakikikikikikikikhoooooooooooooh.

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Amberon11: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm not your pal. Humans and monkeys have nothing in common. you are the same low life scum who wishes to deport all igbos to the SE.

Obviously you're brain dead, senile and schizophrenic at the same time. If you're so smart, why not come up with a theory as to how she entered that gutter and quit with the excuses.

Fool of the first order.
win3k:

Pal,

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Amberon11: 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
I bet he has nothing reasonable to say. [quote author=Ngokafor post=46081568][/quote]
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Amberon11: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
perhaps ifeness or weah96 has a good explanation.
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by win3k: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Amberon11:
I'm not your pal. Humans and monkeys have nothing in common. you are the same low life scum who wishes to deport all igbos to the SE.

Obviously you're brain dead, senile and schizophrenic at the same time. If you're so smart, why not come up with a theory as to how she entered that gutter and quit with the excuses.

Fool of the first order.

I did not call people like you a monkey for no reason, let me tell you why.
You said "Humans and monkeys have nothing in common" - you are wrong! You should research the The "simian family tree"

Monkeys followed a path with inability to evovle into human-like intelligence. Many Africans like you (despite having human features) still exhibit IQ levels found in Monkeys. That is why I described people like you as monkeys and you are if I go by what you write here!

People like you are a right embarrasement to the continent of Africa, you are that which the world uses to disparage the continent - the worst part is you don't even know!

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Amberon11: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
You truly are senile. Its impossible to converse intellectually with you.
win3k:

I did not call people like you a monkey for no reason, let me tell you why.
You said "Humans and monkeys have nothing in common" - you are wrong! You should research the The "simian family tree"

Monkeys followed a path with inability to evovle into human-like intelligence. Many Africans like you (despite having human features) still exhibit IQ levels found in Monkeys. That is why I described people like you as monkeys and you are if I go by what you write here!

People like you are a right embarrasement to the continent of Africa, you are that which the world uses to disparage the continent - the worst part is you don't even know!

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by bigcil2(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sincerely I dont believe it
Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ndi ofe nmmanu..

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Weah96: 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Amberon11:
perhaps ifeness or weah96 has a good explanation.

For the bird lady? I can only hope that her life was spared by the mob.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by Nina4u(f): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2016
People get stuck in the sewer all the time ..here in USA too ..they enter a storm drain ..keeps going into it deeper and deeper then they realise that they are trapped ..and woalla the fire fighters has to cut open the road ..or a hole to get them out ..usually it is homeless people tryna find a place to sleep or mentally insane ppl ..there is also ppl that lost their cellphones down there and they squeeze in and then they are stuck ...no magic about it ..no birds that turn humans ...that b hell of a super power ..lol it is impossible ... Here were I live in las Vegas astonishingly, the 200 miles of flood tunnels are also home to 1,000 people who r living in the strip’s dark underbelly...and yeah ..ppl get stuck just like this lady ..

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Lady Allegedly Turned Into A Bird And Landed In A Gutter In Lagos (see Phot by davien(m): 2:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Apparently Africa is the place humans can transform like the cars in transformers.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Florida Man Arrested For Having Sex With An Alligator / Soldier Cuts Off His Own Leg To Save His Colleagues’ Lives (Photo) / What You Must Know About Guard Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.