Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) (695 Views)

Get FREE 6.25GB Of Data On GLO Network (See How)!!! / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) by onoslove(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders, dont know if this is the right section to post this. But I just need to let people know of my experience in the hand of glo network today. This is not the first time glo will be deducting my airtime without any services render to me. But the one that happened this evening is so annoying. Bought 1500 airtime this morning to subscribe for 3g that is 1400, but couldn't subscribe, probably because I still have like 1g plus. So I had to wait till this evening, only for me to want to subscribe , and I got an sms that I have insufficient credit, shocked with the sms, I decided to check my balance, only to see 1350 remaining, so I decided to call glo customer care line, and I explained to the call agent what happened, and she said, I was been charged for caller ring tone. My God, I was shocked, because I don't have a caller tone, I have called my line several times this month, in fact from the last time I subscribed to this morning, believe me, I have never heard any special tone from my phone. So I was trying to explain to the call agent that I have never subscribe to any caller tone, and by the way, the last time I checked, caller tone is 50, correct me if I am wrong. What got me really annoyed was another agent in the background asking her to hang the call on me. And before I knew it, she did. Get this, is not about the 150 that was deducted from me, it's about the fact that these networks are stealing from us and rubbing it in our faces. Otherwise how can a dissatisfied customer complain from stealing from her, and then the next thing to do is to shut her out. This is not fair, this is inhuman. Pls Mod, help me push it to the front page, so that other people can lend their voices.
Re: Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) by madridguy(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
Where is NCC when you need them most. GLO just turned themselves to Kalo Kalo, swallowing money without giving services. I subscribe for same plan last month which just expired yesterday and I cannot even use up to 1g due to their useless network.
Re: Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) by onoslove(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
madridguy:
Where is NCC when you need them most. GLO just turned themselves to Kalo Kalo, swallowing money without giving services. I subscribe for same plan last month which just expired yesterday and I cannot even use up to 1g due to their useless network.

I have never be this angry in a long while. This is pure wickedness.
Re: Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) by madridguy(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
Same as I too my sister, I regretted dumping MTN for Glo last month as am trying to grow our local business not knowing I will suffer for my action.

onoslove:
I have never be this angry in a long while. This is pure wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung's Bendable Smartphones Might Become Real In Early 2017 / MTN Messed Me Up, Where Should I Port To? / Spectranet ...release My Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.