Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. (1556 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Anseth(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
(my reaction to Thisday report of GEJ being on self-imposed exile. Nothing in this post confirms or denies it. I am just giving my opinion should the report be true... which I doubt)

#Copied

Ultimate bros GEJ,

My elder coz Randolph ErumaGborie once told me as a kid "if a lion kills a boy's hunter father, the boy will be stupid to let a lion kill him too." Pls do not let pride or principle make you do an Abiola and come to Nigeria now. Sir, whatever has taken you away, sir, let it keep you away. I know people read my post to u every now and then or tell you pf them. So sir, as a man who have loved you beyond beyond and the loyal soldier I am, I am making this plea. STAY AWAY for now.

Ose, APC and Buhari are desperate for an "achievement". They have ruined the boisterous economy you left behind. While you were able to grow rice in DRY SEASON, bros, these people could not even grow ordinary tomatoes that Mungo Park and Lord Lugard met ancient Nigerians growing. They have destroyed the country like that. So to distract the people, they are trying to play up Chibok. This time however, not just your wife but the whole Nigeria that is asking APC now about the Chibok girls they claim they rescued "Na only you waka come?". Of course like Liverpool, Chibok girls never "walk alone". They RESCUED a terrorist HUSBAND along with her, thus setting a record as the first administration to rescue both a kidnapped person and the kidnapper and honour them both with visit to The president.

Sir, in the same way, their hype of defeating Boko Haram is failing daily like Fashola as NEPA minister. The army are unable to keep up with hiding the dead bodies of the soldiers killed by Boko Haram. Sir, they claim they have defeated Boko Haram and none of them has visited Baga or Chibok, places you and Okonjo Iwealla visited as proof you were on your way to true decimation of their ranks. They know that while they have retired and rewarded the faction that was political, the genuine aggrieved Yusuf faction is still continuing their insane killings. Let them continue deceiving Nigerians with media blackout of Boko Haram ravages as well as burying our heroes and soldiers secretly like dead bodies of witches thrown in The evil forest at night. That's how they are "defeating " emm sorry DEFEATED Boko Haram.

Bros, you know how you took a canoe alone and unarmed to meet the militants of Niger Delta and brought about peace? Buhari has destroyed it all. We have returned to the Abacha years of pipeline vandalization and arrests of the wrong youths. It is looking to get even worse. They say they will CRUSH boys who just want food and who have the ability to affect world oil prices with just a grenade thrown at the many pipes in their bushes. And THEY ARE TRYING TO PUT THE BLAME OF EXPENSIVE TOMATOES AND VANDALIZATION ON YOU OGA JONATHAN.

The most annoying thing is that the judiciary which you allowed to be free, that would have grown and strengthened our democracy, it is at the worst place since Idi Amin and Bokassa ruled their countries. How can the DSS say they are keeping Dasuki in JAIL " for his own safety?" Is he about to commit suicide? what courts gave them that power? So a man's freedom can be taken from him in a democracy without court order or against court order for that matter? Nnamdi Kanu is there in jail languishing and a judge recused himself from his case as he said whatever he rules does not matter. Lawyers like Itse Sagay and Femi Falana as well as Keyamo removed the condom from Buhari's penis with their teeth and he Buhari is indeed facking our JUSTICE system in the ass. Indeed now we can all see that literally THE LAW IS AN ASS cos it is being sodomized. So sir, there will be no justice for you.

Sir, I am telling you that your arrest would be APC's biggest distraction and achievement. That will change the discuss from the zero megawatts record Fashola set for future generations to try and beat. The only way to do worse than that is for the poor to take their generator to power NEPA office and Minister's house so Fashola's children will no longer have heat rash as he claims. Yes. Only negative megawatts like that can be worse than Fashola's achievement of zero

Sir, emmm No. They do not want to release NNPC audit. It is your cousin they are torturing in jail without bringing him to court with the hope that he will confess where you buried the 30 trillion and 50 billion dollars and 6 billion dollars monthly that your name is not making Panama Papers or any corrupt leader list in the globe. It is their APC and Obasanjo regime PDP names that is coming up. The subsidy they called fraud they have been paying and without providing the fuel u did most constantly.

Sir, their confusion and total lack of capacity is all being blamed on you. Tomatoes they cannot grow. Budget they cannot pass without drama and international disgrace. Padding" is now a part of our lexicon. Economy is dead. What type of leader stops his citizens from getting the tool (dollars) needed for business and production? Yes we need to produce locally. But with what power or fuel? How can a leader hate his people so much as to watch them starving? America that can produce everything is not stopping goods from China so the cost of iphone and clothes do not shoot up for their citizens. The government considers that HARDSHIP. yet Buhari is watching southern businesses die and GDP plummet while his Aboki brothers make money selling dollars and he is happy with himself.

Bros GEJ. Please STAY AWAY. Yes I Know the FANTASTICALLy CORRUPt Buhari administration is feeding prisoners with 14 thousand naira a day, (bros if na ur minister talk this nonsense jankoliko talk, we for no hear word again. Stella Odua no do 1/100000 of this clear embezzlement) still, I do not want you to go and ENJOY 14 thousand a day sir.

Sir, I can go on and on. I have told you that Buhari wants to use you as his only achievement. I have told you the courts are powerless and you will get NO JUSTICE. If El Rufai and Ribadu can go on exile in your administration that justice and personal freedom prevailed, why will you come to Nigeria when Buhari has taken us to the dark days of official kidnapping of enemies in the name of fighting corruption? If you are ashamed to have the word "exile" associated with you, Nelson Mandela once ran from South Africa. Today he is god.

Let TIME and HISTORY judge you and not Buhari.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
True words of wisdom pls OP God bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
I wish he would come and be arrested. The trouble PMB is looking for will then find him. But then PMB will have the excuse for non performance!

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by xtophy(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
baddest

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Anseth(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2016
God bless you too
princeofpeace22:
True words of wisdom pls OP God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by MrDavidson: 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
They RESCUED a terrorist HUSBAND along with her, thus setting a record as the first administration to rescue both a kidnapped person and the kidnapper and honour them both with visit to The president.

Why should you intentionally choose to say this lie when you know that that man you pointed as the "husband" is the elder brother of the girl and not the terrorist?

GEJ is not above the law and will never be.

This govt will not capitulate to any criminal gang.
If we continue to grant amnesty to criminals, a time will come that we might be forced to grant amnesty to armed robbers too,and in a few years' time, another set will rise - and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by timisco1: 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
I love this, but one thin is certain, I know Goodluckm will not go on exile, him know wher him come from, and if buhari tries it, I know buhari will definitely go on exille, Goodluck is an Izon man, d ijaws hav Neva been conquered, long live d izon nation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by fistonati(m): 7:56pm On May 24, 2016
He's brave and bold (to accept last election results)
He will never run away from this great nation that he has laid on the right path.

Goodluck Jonathan my hero, God bless him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
Go and arrest him and turn this telemundo into X men apocalypse....

MrDavidson:

Why should you intentionally choose to say this lie when you know that that man you pointed as the "husband" is the elder brother of the girl and not the terrorist?

If we continue to grant amnesty to criminals, a time will come that we might be forced to grant amnesty to armed robbers too,and in a few years' time, another set will rise - and the cycle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by MrDavidson: 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
Go and arrest him and turn this telemundo into X men apocalypse ....

Let that not be your worry. Keep your calm. If police were to arrest a formidable armed robbery gang today, other members who were not arrested will certainly want to strike back, would the police now because of the backlash refuse to their job? No.

In the short or long run, everything will be brought under control.
I personally do not wish him to face the humiliation of being arrested, so let him secretly cooperate to return all stolen monies.
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2016
provided he stole money! or he was discharging his duties as GCFR!
MrDavidson:

Let that not be your worry. Keep your calm. If police were to arrest a formidable armed robbery gang today, other members who were not arrested will certainly want to strike back, would the police now because of the backlash refuse to their job? No.

In the short or long run, everything will be brought under control.
I personally do not wish him to face the humiliation of being arrested, so let him secretly cooperate to return all stolen monies.
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by henchamb(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
I wish he would come and be arrested. The trouble PMB is looking for will then find him. But then PMB will have the excuse for non performance!

that was how the same trouble found him almost one year after arresting nnamdi kanu. lousy men over the keypad
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by mbaboy(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2016
Wonderful write up...... U deserve an award. Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 24, 2016
splendid write-up op smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by PedroJP(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
henchamb:

that was how the same trouble found him almost one year after arresting nnamdi kanu. lousy men over the keypad

But Nnamdi Kanu told uhe will crumblethe zoo and pls what is happening to the zoo already today ?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by mightyhazell: 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
Excellent writ! Kudos op!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by dimieprincess(f): 9:30pm On May 24, 2016
MrDavidson:

If I call you epa, u go cry full river now shey? Who is her brother? was her brother arrested with her? The way some of you reason makes even goat boast that he is very intelligent and better than Nigerians. o ma se o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
y r u responding?

PedroJP:

But Nnamdi Kanu told uhe will crumblethe zoo and pls what is happening to the zoo already today ?
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by EasternLeopard: 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
henchamb:

Aturu why is oil / gas production and supply reducing.

Take your education serious. grin
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by bimbo2k10: 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
I see no reason why most Nigerians are so confused to this extent. If Jonathan's hand are clean of all the allegations of money laundry, stealing and corruption of the highest other, he needs no advice to away from his father's land. So Mr writer, u can't defend an indefensible.
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by falseman(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2016
bimbo2k10:
I see no reason why most Nigerians are so confused to this extent. If Jonathan's hand are clean of all the allegations of money laundry, stealing and corruption of the highest other, he needs no advice to away from his father's land. So Mr writer, u can't defend an indefensible.

There's only one man that doesn't obey court orders ..... The rest is up to you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Anseth(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2016
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Ijebabe
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by MrDavidson: 9:11am On May 25, 2016
dimieprincess:

If I call you epa, u go cry full river now shey? Who is her brother? was her brother arrested with her? The way some of you reason makes even goat boast that he is very intelligent and better than Nigerians. o ma se o

You're free to choose to believe anything you like, but I've said what I convincingly know. That's her brother, Noah, by name.

Goodbye.
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by udumosam23(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2016
Anseth:

(my reaction to Thisday report of GEJ being on self-imposed exile. Nothing in this post confirms or denies it. I am just giving my opinion should the report be true... which I doubt)

#Copied

Ultimate bros GEJ,

My elder coz Randolph ErumaGborie once told me as a kid "if a lion kills a boy's hunter father, the boy will be stupid to let a lion kill him too." Pls do not let pride or principle make you do an Abiola and come to Nigeria now. Sir, whatever has taken you away, sir, let it keep you away. I know people read my post to u every now and then or tell you pf them. So sir, as a man who have loved you beyond beyond and the loyal soldier I am, I am making this plea. STAY AWAY for now.

Ose, APC and Buhari are desperate for an "achievement". They have ruined the boisterous economy you left behind. While you were able to grow rice in DRY SEASON, bros, these people could not even grow ordinary tomatoes that Mungo Park and Lord Lugard met ancient Nigerians growing. They have destroyed the country like that. So to distract the people, they are trying to play up Chibok. This time however, not just your wife but the whole Nigeria that is asking APC now about the Chibok girls they claim they rescued "Na only you waka come?". Of course like Liverpool, Chibok girls never "walk alone". They RESCUED a terrorist HUSBAND along with her, thus setting a record as the first administration to rescue both a kidnapped person and the kidnapper and honour them both with visit to The president.

Sir, in the same way, their hype of defeating Boko Haram is failing daily like Fashola as NEPA minister. The army are unable to keep up with hiding the dead bodies of the soldiers killed by Boko Haram. Sir, they claim they have defeated Boko Haram and none of them has visited Baga or Chibok, places you and Okonjo Iwealla visited as proof you were on your way to true decimation of their ranks. They know that while they have retired and rewarded the faction that was political, the genuine aggrieved Yusuf faction is still continuing their insane killings. Let them continue deceiving Nigerians with media blackout of Boko Haram ravages as well as burying our heroes and soldiers secretly like dead bodies of witches thrown in The evil forest at night. That's how they are "defeating " emm sorry DEFEATED Boko Haram.

Bros, you know how you took a canoe alone and unarmed to meet the militants of Niger Delta and brought about peace? Buhari has destroyed it all. We have returned to the Abacha years of pipeline vandalization and arrests of the wrong youths. It is looking to get even worse. They say they will CRUSH boys who just want food and who have the ability to affect world oil prices with just a grenade thrown at the many pipes in their bushes. And THEY ARE TRYING TO PUT THE BLAME OF EXPENSIVE TOMATOES AND VANDALIZATION ON YOU OGA JONATHAN.

The most annoying thing is that the judiciary which you allowed to be free, that would have grown and strengthened our democracy, it is at the worst place since Idi Amin and Bokassa ruled their countries. How can the DSS say they are keeping Dasuki in JAIL " for his own safety?" Is he about to commit suicide? what courts gave them that power? So a man's freedom can be taken from him in a democracy without court order or against court order for that matter? Nnamdi Kanu is there in jail languishing and a judge recused himself from his case as he said whatever he rules does not matter. Lawyers like Itse Sagay and Femi Falana as well as Keyamo removed the condom from Buhari's penis with their teeth and he Buhari is indeed facking our JUSTICE system in the ass. Indeed now we can all see that literally THE LAW IS AN ASS cos it is being sodomized. So sir, there will be no justice for you.

Sir, I am telling you that your arrest would be APC's biggest distraction and achievement. That will change the discuss from the zero megawatts record Fashola set for future generations to try and beat. The only way to do worse than that is for the poor to take their generator to power NEPA office and Minister's house so Fashola's children will no longer have heat rash as he claims. Yes. Only negative megawatts like that can be worse than Fashola's achievement of zero

Sir, emmm No. They do not want to release NNPC audit. It is your cousin they are torturing in jail without bringing him to court with the hope that he will confess where you buried the 30 trillion and 50 billion dollars and 6 billion dollars monthly that your name is not making Panama Papers or any corrupt leader list in the globe. It is their APC and Obasanjo regime PDP names that is coming up. The subsidy they called fraud they have been paying and without providing the fuel u did most constantly.

Sir, their confusion and total lack of capacity is all being blamed on you. Tomatoes they cannot grow. Budget they cannot pass without drama and international disgrace. Padding" is now a part of our lexicon. Economy is dead. What type of leader stops his citizens from getting the tool (dollars) needed for business and production? Yes we need to produce locally. But with what power or fuel? How can a leader hate his people so much as to watch them starving? America that can produce everything is not stopping goods from China so the cost of iphone and clothes do not shoot up for their citizens. The government considers that HARDSHIP. yet Buhari is watching southern businesses die and GDP plummet while his Aboki brothers make money selling dollars and he is happy with himself.

Bros GEJ. Please STAY AWAY. Yes I Know the FANTASTICALLy CORRUPt Buhari administration is feeding prisoners with 14 thousand naira a day, (bros if na ur minister talk this nonsense jankoliko talk, we for no hear word again. Stella Odua no do 1/100000 of this clear embezzlement) still, I do not want you to go and ENJOY 14 thousand a day sir.

Sir, I can go on and on. I have told you that Buhari wants to use you as his only achievement. I have told you the courts are powerless and you will get NO JUSTICE. If El Rufai and Ribadu can go on exile in your administration that justice and personal freedom prevailed, why will you come to Nigeria when Buhari has taken us to the dark days of official kidnapping of enemies in the name of fighting corruption? If you are ashamed to have the word "exile" associated with you, Nelson Mandela once ran from South Africa. Today he is god.

Let TIME and HISTORY judge you and not Buhari.

Bar man, give this guy one bottle of maltina. (Bros sorry say no be gulder, I be pastor abeg no verse) you wise pass solo for bible.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by BossKratos: 10:25am On May 25, 2016
grin

_Fuck Gej!

Quote me to defend the bagger and god will punish your ass!
Re: Goodluck Please Do Stay Away From Nigeria. by Goke7: 10:32am On May 25, 2016
if GEJ stay away, then he has indicted himself and pronounced himself guilty, pls don't compare hi to el rufai or ribadu, are they ex head of states?

This is the time for GEJ to prove if he is really an hero as they say, OBJ never stayed away when he was told he will be arrested by Abacha, despite being offered asylum abroad.

GEJ so called supporters keeps making him un-presidential even after office, na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Obasanjo, Nnamani, Duke, Others Linked To New Political Party / Shame! See The Deplorable State Of A Popular Airport In Nigeria (photos) / Two Teenagers Caught Having S*x In A Cemetery In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.