Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold (1025 Views)

Laspotech Hnd Full-time Form 2016/2017 Application Now Out, All Details You Know / Ogun State School Of Nursing Form 2016/2017 Application Is Out. / Bayelsa State School Of Nursing Form 2016/2017 Application Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by mankan2k7(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
pls anyone with info on d sale of university of Ibadan postgraduate form. 2016/2017 admission pls

Thanks
Re: When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by JBismarck(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
The form is on now and will close by June 20.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA
THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL

Hello,

Sale of forms for the 2016/17 Academic Session Admission Exercise shall commence on Monday, May 9th, 2016 and would last for six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our admissions portal :

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_all_main.aspx

All applicants are to apply through this admissions Portal ONLY.

BEWARE of FRAUDULENT people. The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, has NO authorized AGENT anywhere

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you

Management
Postgraduate School, UI

1 Like

Re: When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by Meg17(f): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
JBismarck:
The form is on now and will close by June 20.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, NIGERIA
THE POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL

Hello,

Sale of forms for the 2016/17 Academic Session Admission Exercise shall commence on Monday, May 9th, 2016 and would last for six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our admissions portal :

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_all_main.aspx

All applicants are to apply through this admissions Portal ONLY.

BEWARE of FRAUDULENT people. The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, has NO authorized AGENT anywhere

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you

Management
Postgraduate School, UI

Pls does anyone have information on what is going on with UI's PG admission? Tried to pay twice today in two different banks but I was told the account is not connecting. Pls is the application closed?
Re: When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by JBismarck(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Meg17:

Pls does anyone have information on what is going on with UI's PG admission? Tried to pay twice today in two different banks but I was told the account is not connecting. Pls is the application closed?

Hope you didn't use internet banking sha? I will make enquiries and get back to you but you can contact me via this email address jibolatoye78@gmail.com
Re: When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by Meg17(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
JBismarck:

Hope you didn't use internet banking sha? I will make enquiries and get back to you but you can contact me via this email address jibolatoye78@gmail.com

Thanks JBismarck, I entered GTB and Firstbank banking halls. It was at the counter that I was told the account isn't connecting. They both said it hasn't connected since yesterday.
Re: When Will University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Form 2016/2017 Be Sold by adebayoadeola: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
shocked
Meg17:

It might be network issues

(1) (Reply)

Oau Great Ife..where Is Your Greatness???? / Starting A School. My Constraints. / Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku (2016/2017) ADMISSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.