Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun (29487 Views)

Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by obiremy: 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
Ooni of Ife's wife Olori Wuraola yesterday attended the birthday of Executive Director of Polo luxury store, Jennifer Obayuwana, celebrated with an intimate dinner with family and friends at Eko Hotel's Sky Restaurant.
Apart from Ooni of Ife's wife,other guests present at the event were Jennifer's dad John Obayuwana, Elohor Aisien, Agbani Darego, Ene Maya Lawani, Bola Balogun, Foli Coker, Abi Sule, and others.
See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ooni-of-ifes-wife-joins-socialite.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by obiremy: 9:57pm On May 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by saaedlee: 10:09pm On May 24, 2016
She's really pretty

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by decatalyst(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2016
She just dey glow...

Money is good, my people.

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Oliviaxx(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
I love how they are all dressed so decently kiss

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Afrok(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
Chidinma is not the shortest lady after all undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Mskrisx(f): 11:54pm On May 24, 2016
Wow
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Nobody: 12:18am On May 25, 2016
so chidinma is nt d shortest

gist of the day ::;photos::Tuface And Blackface Reunite And
Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/tuface-and-blackface-reunite-and-donate.html?m=0
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Smellymouth: 12:41am On May 25, 2016
Money is good mhennn!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Nobody: 1:45am On May 25, 2016
The jennifer sef na nwakpuda.

9 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Danielle22(f): 2:43am On May 25, 2016
Cute.....but the lady height tho.. .

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by pretydiva(f): 6:42am On May 25, 2016
Dis babe is extremely short shocked.. fnk God, I still get small hope

Beautiful pics btw. They all dressed decently n very mature too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Smellymouth: 6:45am On May 25, 2016
Mskrisx:
Wow

Wowwer
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by SuperSupremo(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wowwer
Wowest

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Nicur: 8:55am On May 25, 2016
And they will tell us money no dey!! angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Adwexky(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by hemartins(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2016
Agbani Darego is just too beautiful.
I would love to marry a lady as beautiful as her with brains.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by DonCortino: 9:37am On May 25, 2016
is she very short or those other ladies are really very tall?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by gurunlocker: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
They look like wax doll.... why the heavy makeup? see that short one in the middle

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by rita25(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2016
I KINDA LIKE HOW DIS OLORI ALWAYS LOOKS SERIOUS WITH HER BIG OKPOLOR EYES........

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by anonimi: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
saaedlee:
She's really pretty

WHO is

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Josegun(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
Ooni wife can mingle well again.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Copee: 9:41am On May 25, 2016
You dont mean it. Do you?

saaedlee:
She's really pretty

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by holluwai(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
Omo baba olowo grailand

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Horlawale1(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
In other news, can someone help me post something about the first wife of ooni of ife.

Men and their way of life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by UIA04(f): 9:43am On May 25, 2016
Jennifer is a midget
Anytime I see her and her father I always suspect there's something more than a father daughter relationship between them. May God forgive my mind if it's not true

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by DrayZee: 9:44am On May 25, 2016
Wow!
Fine Woman!
UIA04:
Jennifer is a midget
Anytime I see her and her father I always suspect there's something more than a father daughter relationship between them. May God forgive my mind if it's not true

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Pavore9: 9:45am On May 25, 2016
Tall ladies around her.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by saaedlee: 9:47am On May 25, 2016
Copee:
You dont mean it. Do you?

Before nkor, beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder! grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by saaedlee: 9:47am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

WHO is

Me angry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2016
So Wuraola is still following these girls grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.