Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London (1060 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by castiello(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
please if you are traveling to London this summer kindly indicate so i can know if our travel date is same so we can hangout and see the beauty of the city together

thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by sobastical: 12:23am On May 25, 2016
Hmm okay good luck
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by castiello(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2016
sobastical:
Hmm okay good luck

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by Nobody: 8:18am On May 25, 2016
I'm just about to apply, hoping they gimme the Visa
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by Originalsly: 10:51am On May 25, 2016
Don't you think you should post the dates for your visit?....how old are you?
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by castiello(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2016
sahedorf:
I'm just about to apply, hoping they gimme the Visa

i pray they give you amen
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by castiello(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Originalsly:
Don't you think you should post the dates for your visit?....how old are you?

Thanks for your comment, my dates are LAGOS TO LONDON 17TH JUNE 2016 RETURN IS 3WEEKS TIME THANKS

and for my age am 30
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by Originalsly: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
castiello:

Thanks for your comment, my dates are LAGOS TO LONDON 17TH JUNE 2016 RETURN IS 3WEEKS TIME THANKS

and for my age am 30
Ha!...30?... half of that I'd believe. Good luck.
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by castiello(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2016
Originalsly:
Ha!...30?... half of that I'd believe. Good luck.

i don't get what you mean by half of that?
Re: I Need Someone To Hangout With This Summer In London by abeylevels(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
castiello:
please if you are traveling to London this summer kindly indicate so i can know if our travel date is same so we can hangout and see the beauty of the city together

thanks

@castiello. Can do you me a direct PM : contact4online@gmail.com.
We can hook up.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air And Flight Cancellation And Reschedule / Where In Calabar Is Best Place For Honeymoon / 15 Places People Mysteriously Keep Disappearing From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.