Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone (699 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / You Are Fooling Yourself Nnamdi Kanu Curses Osinabanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by Ofodirinwa: 3:13am On May 25, 2016
Lately we've been hearing a lot about MEND denouncing Jonathan, The Niger Delta citizens, and most importantly Niger Delta Avengers.

I think it's a very funny happening because it's a cycle in Nigeria. I cycle born from the fact that when it comes to learning from history, and spotting cycles we're the most inept people on God's green earth.

MEND had it's hayday 10 years ago. Yet when the Niger Delta avengers starts, the nigerian media goes to MEND as if the people in the creeks in their time haven't moved on 10 years later.
MASSOB had it's hayday 15 years ago. When IPOB started, the nigerian media goes to MASSOB as if MASSOB was a part of the equation.
Till this day our politicians are going to monarchs who were influential in 1891 to get votes instead of campaigning online and addressing the voters on the ground.

I read these MEND quotes laughing but encourage more because that means the real freedom fighters have the element of surprise and the shroud of ignorance to use to their advantage in this zoo.

2 Likes

Re: MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by Nobody: 3:36am On May 25, 2016
My brother only the zombies and gullible will believe MEND exist. MEND currently is just an online medium used by [most likely Ameachi/Silver] all they do is instruct someone with the password key to sign in an issue Propaganda on behalf of APC and against Jonathan. All through the Amnesty period we heard of people like Tompolo,Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo,boyloaf etc, but not Jomo Gbomo who has been issuing press release right from the days of Tompolo,Asari etc. I can also break into their medium and release press statement to counter their earlier statement and sign myself as the non existing Jomo Gbomo

5 Likes

Re: MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:39am On May 25, 2016
Where is Jomo Gbomo
Re: MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by belente(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2016
APC and propaganda are like banana and groundnut

2 Likes

Re: MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by Nobody: 6:15am On May 25, 2016
That's Lagos-Ibadan Expressway media...causing division between SE and SS is like butter and bread to them.

2 Likes

Re: MEND APC Division Isn't Fooling Anyone by goodlifehyd1: 6:25am On May 25, 2016
Never knew MEND got APC Division, waiting on the KOWA division also

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Dynasty And Kwara Politics / Facts About Ekiti State, Be A Judge / My Buhari Scorecard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.