Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair (48642 Views)

Latest Hair Braiding Styles: Beautiful Hairstyles You Should Rock / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' / These Braiding Beats Human Hair Hands Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by ObiOmaMu: 5:30am On May 25, 2016
According to the story as seen on Facebook, the lady said her braids were too tight that when she sneezed, it ripped her edges out!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-horror-hairstylist-left-on-ladys.html

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Smellymouth: 6:02am On May 25, 2016
JEEZ!!! Ladies won't learn..

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 6:10am On May 25, 2016
Lol.....
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 6:10am On May 25, 2016
shocked One Million Braids..

12 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by blithe2nice(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2016
when she survives this one,next time she go prefer barbing to braids.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tyson99(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
warrisdis maybe she don snatch the hairdresser man before grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Dreal11247: 6:13am On May 25, 2016
Terrifying beauty aka "Who sent you? "
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by psucc(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
Head of state or Head in state?
BTW, beauty is painful even unto death.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Julietcutie(f): 6:25am On May 25, 2016
jeez ...why would I keep quiet wen a hair stylist is making me feel uncomfortable... but Is that really blood or paint ?

18 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by habefeh(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2016
Ahhhhhh! shocked
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by pretydiva(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2016
D person wey braid d hair nor pure at all shocked

Besides why did she keep quiet when she knew d hair was 2 tight undecided..

Dis is d pain we go tru 4 wanting 2 be beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
grin wants ta seduce cutehector nw seee grin
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by mysticgal(f): 7:26am On May 25, 2016
Once e start to pain me sef, I don start to pack my things dey go without paying for or loosing the one plaited. That's why you should have some people who understand your hair type and who also consider your feelings sad
Somany people don pursue me tire because of this same issue grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 8:21am On May 25, 2016
shocked

who don fine don fine

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nicur: 8:57am On May 25, 2016
na the same thing dey happen in the current government!! suffering and smiling!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by efembaba(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2016
Tita riro lan kola toba jina tan a di oge. U don't look at d mouth of d axe when u are chopping a rock!! If it's for your "beauty" it's worth it!!! Beaty suffers violence and d violence shall take it NY force
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by loomer: 9:53am On May 25, 2016
This na punishment o
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2016
end tym
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2016
Goodness shocked shocked!! Is this for real?

Haaaah!!! Wetin dey the stylist hands? I wouldn't want to believe this as the hairstyle even looks dirty undecided..

School days.. I remember girls doing very tight hairstyles; all in a bid to have the 'cat girl look' grin cheesy.. The way they stretch their skull, dragging their skin along (skin around the eyes), with the eyes looking smaller can get you scared..

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by jeje123(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2016
Uncomfort beauty! must u do all this b4 u look attract?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by chelseabmw(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2016
Team Natural Hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Eleyi gidigan o
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by ALAYORMII: 9:54am On May 25, 2016
End time hairstyle
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by folks4luv(f): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
this is horrible. like horror movie
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by banom(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Hahhahahaha who una won fool. Make up artist at their work of art

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by 9jatatafo(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Looking beautiful is a personal business
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by solpat(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
My God. This is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by jeje123(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
blithe2nice:
when she survives this one,next time she go prefer barbing to braids.
Head master indeed!
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by rita25(f): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
UPON ALL THE HAIR STILL NO FINE BE LIKE ONE IYA EKO OLD WOMAN HAIR.....IF AM THE ONE THE STYLIST MUST LICK THE BLODD SINCE NA BLOOD DEY HUNGRY HER ....WITCH KAWAI

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Eslopy(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
Endtime Braiding

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by delightf(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2016
How can dis crochet braid brings out dis amount of blood,dis is d easy hair everyone can make you wave ur hair nd cochet it,this is not fixing that we can say,or ghanA braid me can nt belive is d hair style!cus is jst to weave ur natural hair back nd do d work is not painful is not stress under 20mins u re done with it they ve use her head 4 rituall abeg

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by dsmooth1(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2016
Isorite,,,,,na by force to braid,, abi na sowin machine dem take fix ha hair,,,,,
She beta use blade,water n soap for ha hair after dis headstring injury

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants / Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.