Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair (48645 Views)

Latest Hair Braiding Styles: Beautiful Hairstyles You Should Rock / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' / These Braiding Beats Human Hair Hands Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Ealiserwest(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2016
Painting work.. NL they can do anything to make news
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by AngelAhnie(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
The stylist get blade for handshocked

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by amareto: 10:43am On May 25, 2016
Wtf shocked

This looks like an infection.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by bamirotola: 10:43am On May 25, 2016
sweetylicious:
Tautology

Danke my lady....
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Pringlez: 10:45am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=45943381]According to the story as seen on Facebook, the lady said her braids were too tight that when she sneezed, it ripped her edges out!

No na, I cant believe this one at all!!
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by seangy4konji: 10:48am On May 25, 2016
Menstruating from the head.

Beautiful.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Zuris: 10:56am On May 25, 2016
This is red dye.
Why is she lying about this?

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by donlarbito(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2016
Rubbish!
She never da see something
Shebi barbars done finish for her area
Dah hair wa she no wan barbe
She go barbe am now
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by oluwoleife: 11:06am On May 25, 2016
Another reason to justify my intending haircut, I cannot come and die, na so so cry when I wan make my hair.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by sillyNLmods: 11:26am On May 25, 2016
infected hair relaxer.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2016
WHATDAHELL! WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME LADIES!! DIS ONE REACH TO CAUSE BRAIN TUMOR. BODY DEY SHOCK ME AS I DEY LOOK AM SELF.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by mhizdaniella(f): 11:54am On May 25, 2016
its looking more like dye, nairalanders abeg take small small dey lie
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by mhizdaniella(f): 11:55am On May 25, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the story as seen on Facebook, the lady said her braids were too tight that when she sneezed, it ripped her edges out!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-horror-hairstylist-left-on-ladys.html
ha ha, its dye, why the lie?
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by mysticgal(f): 12:49pm On May 25, 2016
bamite:
You never chop better beating before na
No be like that, I usually tell them my terms and conditions undecided
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by bamite(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2016
mysticgal:

No be like that, I usually tell them my terms and conditions undecided
ok.. But you're on low cut though
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by mysticgal(f): 1:08pm On May 25, 2016
bamite:
ok.. But you're on low cut though
It is a recent development cheesy you like?
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by bamite(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
mysticgal:

It is a recent development cheesy you like?
It's hot.. Love it wink

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by HaneefahRN(f): 1:47pm On May 25, 2016
Why did she dye her hair? I find this hard to believe, how would someone sit calmly while a seriously tight braid is made for her?
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Why did she dye her hair? I find this hard to believe, how would someone sit calmly while a seriously tight braid is made for her?

angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 3:35pm On May 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

....Quickly putttop yor real picture...i wanna check if u r preeeety & if it will make my *kondo* stannndup!! undecided
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 3:36pm On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The stylist get blade for handshocked

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by HaneefahRN(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Swerve angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Swerve angry

....sweeery pliss shange your look an try an looooklike proper female...u dakskin & no man want that!!(no oofennse) angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2016
blithe2nice:
when she survives this one,next time she go prefer barbing to braids.

Dis one na hammer head of horror
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by greatman247(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
Na God catch am. All these because of fashion and man! Fashion is not by force, keep it simple, comfort and elegant. Ask me definition of style, I'll tell u comfort. Not just what looks beautiful on u.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by HaneefahRN(f): 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
MrCork:

....sweeery pliss shange your look an try an looooklike proper female...u dakskin & no man want that!!(no oofennse) angry

I'm not in the mood for you boring trolling.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 6:02pm On May 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I'm not in the mood for you boring trolling.

^^^bored house wife...i no u want me thou!! smiley
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by stayne01(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the story as seen on Facebook, the lady said her braids were too tight that when she sneezed, it ripped her edges out!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/see-horror-hairstylist-left-on-ladys.html
jeeeeeeeeez
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by AngelAhnie(f): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry
yes....
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by MrCork: 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
yes....

...do u loooklike beyansi? angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants / Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.