Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG (29476 Views)

Dangote $ FGN Conspiracy Exposed: The Real Cause Of Tomato Ebola / Researchers Discover Cure For ‘Tomato Ebola’ / 'Tomato Ebola' Destroys 40% Of Nigerian-Grown Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=MilanGuy post=45945452][/quote]dude there is nothing like tomatoe ebola,words on the street have it that dangote bought majority of the tomatoe produced in the north,before the rise of this tomatoe ebola nd before they found the yeye name,in ekiti people were talking bout how the notherners were buying tomatoes in large quantity nd aking it back to their land,av u taken time to google tomatoe ebola,its only in nigeria u would find it on google,when did nigeria scientist start giving names nd botanical name to disease,why av nothing been heard bout this tomato ebola before now,atleast laser fever nd ebola has happened b4.dude don't believe all media said,real eye realise real lies.
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by Origin(f): 10:25am On May 25, 2016
I'm beginning to consider warfare, we increased electrity some people gathered cash to blow pipeline. We boost tomato production, we see virus infecting our tomatoes,

Hope some people are not trying to sabotage our policies. We buy guns from US to fight terrorism, we buy solar panels from them to boost electrity, hope we will not have agreement to get tomato seeds.

By the way, I've not seen dangote paste in the market yet.
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by 2kris(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Shame stands very far from where APC is..
spot on.....and to think that the are old old men blowing heavy heavy lies.like lie mohd
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2016
2kris:
spot on.....and to think that the are old old men blowing heavy heavy lies.like lie mohd
e taya me finish I swear
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by olamixx(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2016
The gods are angry
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by igwegab(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2016
if the price of tomato is high or if Ebola don de catch tomato then we should resolve to BANGA nothing spoil. God gave us everything to make life easy but we are just suffering ourselves unnecessarily
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by Ohamzee: 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The federal should take more active steps.
This man sef
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2016
Certain peeps here are saying dangote has bought all the tomatoes. Have you thought about, if this could be an attack on tomato manufacturers by the cabals (tomato importer).
Think about this, if Dangote &erisco whose tomato plants are amongst the biggest in the world starts running fully, it'll shout out business for tomato importers.....80billion naira importation of tomato will just go like that? Haba u sef think naa......I think from a diff perspective, that this could be a ploy from tomato cabals(importers), so as to limit the effectiveness of tomato manufacturers (Dangote & erisco) from full takeoff!
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by Joe892: 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
APC lead government are looking for ways to make more money in
agricultural sector, I can see the reason why they increases the market capacity
of Tomatoes so that a common man will not be able to afford it for consumption.
they should leave all this pls.
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by jayrific(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
EasternLeopard:
APC and lies. grin

See cover up to the massive failure in the Agricultural sector angry

As in, u jes talk truth finish!... #SeriousCoverUp

1 Like

Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by flexcity82: 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
i tire ooo
BeeBeeOoh:
Shame stands very far from where APC is..
Re: Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG by ArcToyin(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
EasternLeopard:
APC and lies. grin
See cover up to the massive failure in the Agricultural sector angry
You just like to sometimes display mediocrity. Is not a must you speak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Christmas: Chicken May Sell For N10,000 - Poultry Farmers Raise Alarm / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.