Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) (35801 Views)

Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by fpeter(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2016
May God forgive them.....
To think that i am still praying for a baby
unfair world... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I just duno, what if she gives birth and she dies of complications during childbirth..

I'm just thinking tho. Ain't saying abortion was right in her case still..

Just thinking.. pls no bashings cool
I think the best option is to abort the pregnancy since the aunt already has kids with the useless man.

That shld be after he has faced the law.

Bashers don't grin
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Firefire(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2016
angry
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 25, 2016
Johbull dike
Na dem.
Awon ti IPOB
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by kf147: 11:10am On May 25, 2016
What a wicked world.my advice to parents and incoming parents is to stay with your children no matter the level of your poverty.Don't send your child to stay with anybody no matter that conditions.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Comradetega(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
SO his wife is not enoff for him, or cant he go to ashawo joint, since he is a keke rider he will know all the joint, after give birth to 3 kids u still went to a 12 years old girl to put ur johndick,.menn this man must take a slap from me, some men are just heartless,. u have ur wife at home not that she even stay far from u, u still went to sleep with a 12 years old child,later he will be the one complaining that 9ja is hard,buhari is this and that..,where ever u run to u must be everly caught and u will rot in jail,, i hate this man for this. honestly,and the wife is in support of abortion,oh GOD help us..no matter what i will never go outside my wife,
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by MRBrownJ: 11:14am On May 25, 2016
and this woman didnt report this bastard criminal to the police?! i guess her own marriage, and getting rid of the foul play evidence (aka the baby) was more important to her than than seeking justice and saving this child... as if this mentally sick beast would have stopped raping this child after the abortion.... let them ALL (demon, his wife and even the BS nurse) rot in jail!

a DNA of the aborted foetus will confirm who really abused this child, but the fact that the sick husband ran away is highly suspicious (an innocent man wouldnt run away like that).

1 Like

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by sillyNLmods: 11:20am On May 25, 2016
supposing it was the girl that raped the man?
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by MRBrownJ: 11:22am On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I just duno, what if she gives birth and she dies of complications during childbirth..

I'm just thinking tho. Ain't saying abortion was right in her case still..

Just thinking.. pls no bashings cool

herbie27:
I think the best option is to abort the pregnancy since the aunt already has kids with the useless man.
That shld be after he has faced the law.
Bashers don't grin

wasnt the child aborted already? the initial post stated that:

The girl underwent a scan before the abortion. It was a failed process because she began to bleed at the nurse’s place. The police were informed on that Wednesday and the two women were arrested, while Johnbull fled.
The policemen took Favour to a proper hospital to get rid of the remaining foetus. As it is, the suspect is on the run because he knew that the girl is with the police.”
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Jacko1(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
Aunty how can you live wit yourself

Your husband cheated on you

With your househelp

You are not disgusted

You shame women lubbish
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Sprintson(m): 11:27am On May 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! Abortion at 12yrs old? Please who is the man that is behind that pregnancy, he should be seriously dealt with..

Dis ur punishment bad oo...na u invent am?
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Slickest(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2016
This generation is committing unforgivable atrocities, grown men now find pleasure in raping underaged girls, this is so so inhuman, there should be a law regarding rape, with a death penalty attatched. So people are just a waste of existence.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by zizoo36: 11:34am On May 25, 2016
No inciting comments as it didn't involve Hausa/Muslims
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2016
Sprintson:

Dis ur punishment bad oo...na u invent am?
no be me oh, na people wey no dey like make men dey misuse their AmstelRock
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by MRBrownJ: 11:36am On May 25, 2016
Slickest:
This generation is committing unforgivable atrocities, grown men now find pleasure in raping underaged girls, this is so so inhuman, there should be a law regarding rape, with a death penalty attatched. So people are just a waste of existence.

i am fully with you on the death penalty for such crimes, but sadly, too many countries around the world allow kids to get married to grown folks, thus allowing such pedo acts to go unchallenged, and these marriage deemed legal. didnt that Nigerian polithief go to Libya (or wherever) to legally marry a child, and the marriage is "legal" under the Nigeria law? too many muslim countries allow such abomination!

1 Like

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by 6digitscomrade: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
ur miracle is on the way..
fpeter:
unfair world... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by ComradeIce: 11:46am On May 25, 2016
What do u expect from a man called Johnbull Dike.

I am certain the said 'nurse' is a quack and should not have been referred to as a nurse. She is not a registered nurse.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by 6digitscomrade: 11:46am On May 25, 2016
my broda na we naaa ..abeg nor go blind ooooo wen u see this type of crime we shud come to ur mind first..we the flat.heads..we industrialise every we go with drug peddling,creating jobs in our baby factory..agitate wrongly ..clone original products all in the name of hustle..u know us naaa u dont need dat ur microscope broo we are the men from the land of the rising sun and we are plagues...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
menstrualpad:
just checking names... Dike again!

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by mamawin(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
She said, “Our investigation show[b]s that the nurse is a quack. She is not trained and she proceeded to do abortion for a 12-year-old girl. The suspect’s[/b][i][/i] wife has a two-year-old son who is being treated for an infection. So, she has been granted bail.
“She did not deny that they wanted to abort the pregnancy. The story they painted to the nurse was that the girl was raped by an unidentified hoodlum.
Mods, why not indicate that the "nurse " was a quack nurse as stated in the news.

SMH.
I guess you are a nurse
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by mamawin(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2016
fpeter:
unfair world... cry
sister, God will answer your prayers very soon, and your house shall be full, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by TheArchangel(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2016
mamawin:
I guess you are a nurse
I am, ma'am.

Quite disheartening when untrained, disgruntled and embittered elements drags my noble profession to the mud.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by mamawin(f): 12:01pm On May 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
I am, ma'am.

Quite disheartening when untrained, disgruntled and embittered elements drags my noble profession to the mud.
c'est la vie
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by fpeter(f): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
mamawin:
sister, God will answer your prayers very soon, and your house shall be full, amen

Amen dear. Thank you.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by fpeter(f): 12:07pm On May 25, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ur miracle is on the way..

Amen, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Nusaf: 12:07pm On May 25, 2016
If this were to be in the north, the word pedeophile would have doted most of the comments. But everyone here keeps blaming one thing or the other and no comment about ethnicity. It is crystal clear that the greatest problem of this country is ethnicity. If a man can sleep with a girl of 12 yrs, is it not more honourable to marry a girl of 15yrs old. The rulership of falsehood over truth is only temporary. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09pm On May 25, 2016
priscaoge:
God of Mercy shocked That evil woman want to further cover the shameful act of her shameless he goat called husband n put d girls life on d line. May she never find peace!
sweet girl
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2016
What is happening to some men of this time and era. Bleeping an under age of 12 and getting pregnant? Then headed for abortion? This is total and absolute madness
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by 6digitscomrade: 12:21pm On May 25, 2016
u welcome..it is well..keep the faith and hope alive..
fpeter:

Amen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
My goodness!
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by AnanseK(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2016
John Bull Dike , 12 year old Favor raped and impregnated.

But Dike is not a pedophile because he is not a northerner.
Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by Kassidy90(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2016
All these "oloriburuku" paedophiles running around on our street, I pray the thunder of God cause them spiritual castration ....first Yunus from North, now Johnbull definitely frm the land of rising sun and am very sure someone somewhere in d west is committing same atrocity ...what am trying to say is for those of you trying to turn it to tribal issue please we should not cos this is a general problem if u have a daughter u will understand my fear

1 Like

Re: Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) by AnanseK(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
Johnbull Dike commissioning the Lagos satellite campus of the Owerri baby factory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.