Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild (35785 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Gistpeeps: 10:21am On May 18, 2019
A man who narrowly escaped death after ramming into a fence while being chased by some SARS operatives, has been made to rebuild the fence.

The incident happened, yesterday, along the Awoyaya- Gbetu new Rd axis of the Lekki-Epe Expressway in Lagos.

It was gathered that upon crashing into the fence, the injured driver was abandoned by his chasers, who reversed immediately, and fled.

However, the victim’s car was seized by the house owner and he was forced to rebuild the fence before the car was released to him.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/man-crashes-into-fence-while-being-chased-by-sars-forced-to-rebuild.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by kingreign(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2019
No conscience again in the hearts of men. Yet they'll go to church and mosque to ask for forgiveness from God.

undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by chan9ja: 10:33am On May 18, 2019
Na wah
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Bizmagnet: 10:33am On May 18, 2019
Thank God he didn't die. Those guys would have turned back. Somethng should quickly be done about this SARS palava. But why on the run if your money is legit?

In need of website, blog or software to give your business, passion and ideas a quantum leap? Contact me today through signature to get the best and the affordable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by iGISTMORE: 10:59am On May 18, 2019
cool
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by XD3G: 11:00am On May 18, 2019
If he had died, that's how they would have reversed and fled too. This SARS' issue is really worrisome.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Nbote(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Thank God he didn't die. That's those guys would have turned back. Somethng should quickly be done about this SARS palava. But why on the run if your money is legit?

In need of website, blog or software to give your business, passion and ideas a quantum leap? Contact me today through signature to get the best and the affordable.

So na only illegit ppl sars dey pursue anyhow for Lagos? All d ppl dey harass on d roads are all into illegit business abi. Even though in d end it probably cost him more to fix d fence and his car which I'm sure is going to b more than d Sars officers would have collected from him

32 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:37pm On May 18, 2019
shocked shocked See gbese

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Hoodbilonia: 3:21pm On May 18, 2019
25k gone
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by hisexcellency34: 3:38pm On May 18, 2019
SARS have become gentle since their men who killed Kolade Johnson was charged to court
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Starkid3010(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2019
grin
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Ibcrown(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2019
SARS again? Bro &a sis get ur Pali and japa outre this shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Hotzone(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2019
U na yahoo bois and police na business so while una dey run from businessmen while risking yo life?
Lastly, Dey collect little percentage of every every in Naira meanwhile u Dey collect in dollars...greed kills.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Thank God he didn't die. That's those guys would have turned back. Somethng should quickly be done about this SARS palava. But why on the run if your money is legit?

His money is most likely not legit

But even if it were legit this is Nigeria where the citizens are cowards and barely know their right, Nigeria where armed forces kill etra judicially and go scott free.

I no go forget the day sars raid my lodge while in the university in search of one alledged bad guy. Men both the jews oh nerds oh pastors oh holy holy oh, just name it almost all of them collect beating or severe harassment and intimidation simoly because of one guy yet them no catch the boy. Next time the idiots come that same lodge on a sunday afternoon;. All the students take off for no reason. Operation run for your life. I no kno no dey

2 Likes

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by iammo(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2019
sad

stop resisting arrest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by iamjavadem(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2019
Even in the US they will give chase so stop talking nonsense, why is he running?
Bizmagnet:

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
Y was he running. Yahoo boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Forreellinc: 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
Rebuild fence? Didn't he die?
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Dizzytee: 3:50pm On May 18, 2019
ephapiz2:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-14-94-68-26
winning is guaranteed

scam!
u will be on FP before 72HRs..

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by MEGAWATCH: 3:51pm On May 18, 2019
ephapiz2:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-14-94-68-26
winning is guaranteed

Give us for free naa let's prove that you are good. We will pay next time.
Re: Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild by Kyleerexry: 3:54pm On May 18, 2019
[

(1) (2) (Reply)

OUI student electrocuted while charging phone / Fake EFCC Officials Caught In Lagos (Photos) / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.