Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains (16922 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by aquahim: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2019
There are so many things that is related to this but people must look forward and move on tank trouble for all.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by runspace: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2019
There must be awareness only then people will clearly knew about it return man online
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by sheetinghee: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
You are so interesting! I do not think I've read anything like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the shoes., someone with a bit of originality!
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by 3spaces: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Worth knowing. This is about what people think and what they believe helix jump
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by techupdates: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it. tech updates I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by orisa37: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yorubas are ODUDUWAS.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by Lukoier: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank you for this news i will share it with my friends thanks again bro.
العاب بنات
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by starky007: 11:37pm On May 25, 2020
DaniDani:
I need clarification on this. I was reading the Wikipedia -encyclopedia account of Nigeria as a country and I stumbled on this postulation: "YORUBA 55% MUSLIMS, 35% CHRISTIANS, 10% OTHER RELIGIOUS ADHERENTS". HOW TRUE IS THIS ASSERTION THAT YORUBAS ARE MORE OF MUSLIMS THAN CHRISTIANS? I used to think that YORUBAS are mainly Christians, considering the numbers of int'l churches wielding great population and headquartered in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Benin, which are Yoruba states and owned by Yorubas and attended by Yorubas
I was searching for whatsapp status Love and i met a site where i got various categories of Love whatsapp status.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by starky007: 11:39pm On May 25, 2020
This is probably correct. However, I want to point your attention to something. Things like this are stereotype; they do little to nothing to help our cause as a people. We are all human beings and this is the only thing that matters.
Thanks For Sharing. Birthday Wishes for Aunt: Our aunts certainly have a special place in our hearts. Aunts hold a special place in our lives.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by techinforeview9: 11:04pm On May 27, 2020
If you want for the most attractive Whatsapp status video, Love status video for Whatsapp so you can use our site.
Tamil Whatsapp Status Video Free Download
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by longjumper: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Because Islam is the last and true religion, it is normal for Muslims to be more.

bubbles
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by ramsingh5: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
The [url="https://www.firstbirthdaywishes.com/"]FirstBirthdayWishes[/url] is a site which provides birthday wishes for all relations to feel them special on their birthday. This site provides birthday wishes free of cost and you can get a variety of wishes here.

The [url="https://www.yourfates.com/"]Yourfates[/url] entertains the readers of all kinds, and that too completely free of cost. It serves the quotes, sayings, and words of wisdom from different genres, interests, and predilections. We search, hand-pick, and share these fine quality words all over the internet, for the purpose of making people smile.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by ramsingh5: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
The [url="https://www.trendook.com/"]Trendook[/url] is an idea of making the unrevealed information available in the most easily intelligible way. But Trendook doesn’t focus on being different than others rather it focuses on “How being useful to you, to the readers? So please check our informative website.

The [url="https://www.techtiffin.com/"]TechTiffin[/url] is a benchmark for sharing knowledge, we believe in ideas and technology so in sharing. If you want to connect with tech news and updates, connect with us. We weekly upload the latest article on our website to fulfil the user’s requirement.
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by shonkijatt: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
I am from punjab and i love to listen Punjabi video songs and then i come to know about the website which provide the best Whatsapp Status Video Download for free and there i found such an amazing punjabi status videos as well as love status video...
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by sourlemon: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2020
L'Islam est la dernière et la seule vraie religion, donc c'est normal qu'il y ait plus de Musulmans.

basketball legends fun
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by ausmshubhama: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yeah.. its a quite debatable topic.. https://videoforwhatsapp.com/
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by MightySparrow: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2023
annunaki2:

Yoruba muslims used to be more than christians as far back as the sixties but that has reversed now as islam is in rapid decline in yoruba land with several muslims renouncing islam every day. Muslims are at best 40% of yorubas now but I suspect it could be much less.

Pastor Hassan, prophet Salawu, deacon Malik, Evangelist jìnádù etc
Re: Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains by KwuoteYourFada: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2023
I thinks Yoruba Muslims are more grin

Basically Yorubas are almost predominantly Moslems only Ekiti has a huge number of Christians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.