Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK (11343 Views)

Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:15pm On May 25, 2016
Who wan give am Paracetamol, this guy mouth too run. FFK too go soon form sickness.

Osusu Must Flow

Pataki:
Somebody should give Nurse Metuh paracetamol. Go and finish your court case in time, then you can travel to the UK for your medical check-up.

Odanran fe sa lo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On May 25, 2016
Nigerians say no to medical tourism by polithiefians.

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
Justice abang my nigger.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by wink2015(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Metuh is faking ill health to escape to the United Kingdom and then apply for asylum.

The federal government especially the EFCC better be wise before Metuh scam you to escape abroad just like Deziani.

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by SHAIBULIAR: 12:30pm On May 25, 2016
Nice one

Mortuary sorry I mean hospitals plenty for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by fxskye: 12:31pm On May 25, 2016
Lol.........Let him go to our world class, State-of-the-Heart Hospital in the state where uncommon transformations have eroded the landscape to unrecognizable landscape propelled by uncommon Ex-Gov Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by SHAIBULIAR: 12:31pm On May 25, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Who wan give am Paracetamol, this guy mouth too run. FFK too go soon form sickness.

Osusu Must Flow

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Horus(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWjA2Sw8OI

[size=14pt]EFCC opposes ex-PDP's spokesman, Metuh’s bid to travel to UK for treatment[/size]

A Federal High Court on Monday fixed May 25 for ruling on PDP spokesman, Olisa Metuh’s request for his international passport to travel to United Kingdom for medical treatment. Metuh was arraigned by the EFCC on charges bordering on allegations of diverting N400 million funds meant for fighting insurgency in the North-East from the former National Security Adviser retired Col. Sambo Dasuki. He pleaded not guilty to the charge. Justice Okon Abang, adjourned ruling in the matter to enable him acquaint himself with the relevant sections of the law regarding the release of the applicant’s passport.

At the resumed hearing of the case, Metuh’s Counsel, Mr Onyeachi Ikpeazu (SAN), told the court that he filed a motion for the release of his client’s international passport. Ikpeazu argued that the applicant`s health conditions had deteriorated and need urgent medical care abroad. He, therefore, urged the court to exercise its jurisdiction and vary the bail condition by releasing the applicant`s passport. The defence lawyer also informed the court that he obtained a copy of medical report from the National Hospital, Abuja, which recommended the applicant to travel to London Hospital. Opposing the application, the EFCC counsel Mr Sylvanus Tahir, said that the defence must be specific in their application.

Tahir argued that the court must take cognizance of whether varying the order could not contravened the earlier order of the court which retained the applicant`s passport. He also said that the medical report tendered by the defence ought to be certified since it was a document coming from public institution. The EFCC counsel also argued that the document did not suggest that the ailment could not be treated in Nigeria. He, therefore, urged the court to refused the application, saying that there was no credible evidence to warrant the grant of the application. The judge however adjourned ruling in the application till May 25
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Ayomideen(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2016
Y wouldn't e be sick... when he don embezzle curse money

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 25, 2016
Metuh is a bastard. We are demanding he vomits our collective yams he ate alone yet he was vomiting blood in court. Very useless thing.
Judge, good decision

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by symbianDON(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
I hereby prescribe 1 glass of mama mutiu's agbo for metuh. taken 3 times a day for 5 days, I swear you won't need to travel anywhere again.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Businessideas: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
Now the looters are feeling the change Nigerians voted for last year. Never again will we surrender our rights to any scumbag that finds itself in the corridor of power

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by goodlifehyd1: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
Since his complaining about dislocated joint or so he should meet our ijaw brothers / hausa dudes they are very good in adjusting bones, so sure some will even offer the service for free cuz of his status as oga nla...lol
simpleseyi:
In the last paragraph of the ruling His Lordship said:

[size=16pt]The prosecution has expressed fear that he will disappear[/size]. In a case like this; the court must be extremely careful. It must balance the competing rights of the defence, and that of the prosecution, before making its decision,” Mr. Abang held.

Ibrahim Lamorde, Umar Dikko, Musiliu Obanikoro, Iyiola Omisore, Deizani Alisson-Maduekwe are enough references. There is a juju man beside my house who can treat all illnesses including prison-phobia.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by braining01: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
grin na to continue sickening b dat ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by rhymestech: 2:20pm On May 25, 2016
You better hand over the money now and face your charges in good time if truly you have spinal issues that cant be fixed in Nigeria.

I thought Akpabio said he built an ultra-modern hospital in akwa ibom. Why not go there for the surgery if you believe in what your 16years has given us as a country.

This is the end of the road for all looters.

You are complaining of spinal issues when thousands of life were lost due to your greed. I care less about you ending being paralyzed cos, it will serve as a deterrent to greed minds like yours.

Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Horus(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
Businessideas:
Now the looters are feeling the change Nigerians voted for last year. Never again will we surrender our rights to any scumbag that finds itself in the corridor of power

This is just the beginning of the War on Corruption
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Businessideas: 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
Horus:

This is just the beginning of the War on Corruption
Yes o. Our Nigeria will be great again!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by lailo: 2:31pm On May 25, 2016
I remember they were wailing "media trial",asking Buhari to charge them to court if he has evidences.Overwhelming evidences came,they are now running away from clearing their names.Any one still supporting dis criminals is supposed to be hanged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
Infact let them dismiss the petition cos if dem allow this thief run go abroad with our yams in tow na so he go just dissappear fiam till Buhari leaves office. When he was stealing our yams he was never sick, it's now when it's time to defend himself in. court he's forming sickness all over the place. That sickness is what will kill him. Bastard son of a thousand father's. I am waiting for the day when the upper house will pass a death penalty for those that loot the country's treasury only then will there be sanity in the land.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by bashydemy(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
Sorry Nurse Metuh you going no where.
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by ExInferis(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mtscheeeeew

Mumu
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by brojoshua: 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
Give him agbo or local herbs instead
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by PRYCE(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
modath:

smiley smiley smiley

Yeah Cheeky! wink
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by Akaujaa(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
Throughout the period Metuh was spokesman during PDP's tenure, we never heard he was sick not even for a day. He was busy looting even in sick bed. Now, the whole world will have to give way because Metuh is "sick".
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by modath(f): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
PRYCE:

Yeah Cheeky! wink

Oh yeah cheeky... smiley

We can be serious all the time, especially in this our kind of clime where everything is not as they should be....
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:42am On May 26, 2016
e-pain am grin grin grin grin

SHAIBULIAR:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by SHAIBULIAR: 2:24pm On May 26, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
e-pain am grin grin grin grin

if I tear you slap you go see your menses
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
your dp sha. Look like my benin sh***e

SHAIBULIAR:
if I tear you slap you go see your menses
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by SHAIBULIAR: 4:14pm On May 26, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
your dp sha. Look like my benin sh***e

continue to dey take style to toast me tongue
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
toast? you bi bread?

SHAIBULIAR:
continue to dey take style to toast me tongue
Re: Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK by SHAIBULIAR: 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
toast? you bi bread?

I no go out with short and fat babes like you tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Was M.K.O Abiola Truly A Martyr In The Interest Of The Masses?? / President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.