Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip (25513 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by AjayiWrites: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Former military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd) has returned to Nigeria. He arrived the Minna International airport Friday in a private aircraft.

IBB, who was rumoured to have died in some media, arrived around 3:30pm from Germany in a chartered aircraft with number N550 DR after a medical trip and was wearing ‎a black kaftan and black cap to match.

The former Military President was in company of his son, Aminu, and daughter, Halima, and was welcomed at the airport by his first son, Mohammed, daughter Aisha, former governor, Abdulkadir Kure, Umar Ndanusa and former federal permanent secretary Idris Adamu Kuta.

He was immediately driven straight to his Hilltop Mansion, where one of his personal assistants, hinted that IBB would brief the press later.

Incidentally, in a phone call to a private television station in Lagos a few days ago, IBB had allayed fears of his demise and had said that he would be returning to the country on Sunday.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ibb-returns-minna-medical-trip/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by AjayiWrites: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by lifezone247(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome bck the maradona of that time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
We all must die at our appointed time.
Something must kill a man.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hope u return our money u stole soon.

Nigerian biggest thief

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by babdap: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oya enemy no go happy with this news.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by teejaykkr(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
This man is the same man that scattered Nigeria and corrupt almost all sectors of government of this country. And we are here celebrating. May God never let him rest. AMEN

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Super1759: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ipob and fake news
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by emeijeh(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
So he never die? People dey lie sha! Some guys be don get "HIGH B.P" because of IBB

#rhyming cool
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Joel3(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
bloggers. food done done.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by gift01: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Baba is back. Shame to the haters. Never wish for the death of others

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Neyo230(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome back General cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by optional1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcum back! U wil live long cos jst few days ago me nd my roommate were arguing abt ur life, she said u dead but I said u not dead.
Finally u show urself dat u not dead but alive.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by gidimasters(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
100,000 Facebook Group For Sale, Check My Signature

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by petekayo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Time to overthrow once again...
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Yinkatolu: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
This man try for Nigeria sha
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by petekayo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
The GENERAL is back. Time to overthrow once again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by kenbee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
When is his Predecessor returning?
Hope I no mention Buhari here

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
We thank God for the gift of life.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
petekayo:
The GENERAL is back. Time to overthrow once again...
Nigeria has passed that stage.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by lordizak(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
We all must die at our appointed time.

Something must kill a man.
Others are welcoming him back home, you are laying emphasis on something must kill a man.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Mjshexy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eyaah and some people have killed him already with their mouth oh sad
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
lordizak:

Others are welcoming him back home, you are laying emphasis on something must kill a man.

What did I say that is wrong?

Is he God that won't die?

He will die when it's his time.

And when He dies, everyone wishing him well now will become true hypocrites who will finally be bold enough to speak out what they can't right now.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by PigMeat: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
nonesense! Only the good ones dies. Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Dera25(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Welcome sir. I wish you quick recovery
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Thukzee01(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Did he come with our money

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by ohosi4real(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why dis man no die mak we no say nigeria go rest for d hand of bad people

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by EMMANTOP1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga o.... I tink u sud appreciate PHCN for dat..... Dey can kip making u a celeb
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by EMMANTOP1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oga o.... I tink u sud appreciate PHCN for dat..... Dey can kip on making u a celeb
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by lordizak(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

What did I say that is wrong?

Is he God that won't die?

He will die when it's his time.

And when He dies, everyone wishing him well now will become true hypocrites who will finally be bold enough to speak out what they can't right now.

Can you Pls give us a hint of what they will say?
Remember say na ibb o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.