Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos (45432 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2016
Igali Ifiemi's body was found abandoned by the roadside in Berger, Lagos. Prior to the discovery of his corpse, his Facebook account was cleared out with all his photos deleted in the early hours of yesterday morning. Read the post shared by the deceased's aunt Mic Conquer Igali on Facebook yesterday:

"My heart is heavy, my eyes are red. My Nephew, Ifiemi Igali, 22, studied Geography and Environmental management and a Batch A stream 2 Corper posted to Benue, was found dead yesterday in Lagos. His body was discovered abandoned by the roadside along a lonely street by Berger. We suspect he was murdered. Shortly after the call came through that his body was found, his Facebook account got cleaned out. No single content was left behind. I suspect something on his timeline was incriminating enough to worth the pain of a guilty person going through it and erasing everything. On thursday, he informed family members that he was going to Amassoma, to Niger Delta University, to collect his statement of result. His whattsapp was last active on Friday evening. No Family member was informed he was travelling to anywhere else but NDU, Amassoama until a Policeman called from Lagos with his number to Identify his body found by Berger,(the Policeman described Berger as an outskirts of Lagos, a boundary with a neighbouring state). Please, anyone with information of either having seen him,talked to him or saw him post anything on his Facebook this past weekend should PLEASE DM me or text me on 08064573333. Thank you in advance. Conquer Igali"

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-body-of-22yr-old-corps-member.html

3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by thesicilian: 11:15am On May 25, 2016
There are too many evil spirits in this country.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On May 25, 2016
Rest on Igali Nifemi in the the land of eternal nihility.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Peterlawyer(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2016
Question is

Who will now admit he or she had anythn to do with him when he was alive? angry
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by shogotermies(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2016
. . ..o
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Question is

Who will now admit he or she had anythn to do with him when he was alive? angry

So that the Nigerian Police Force will arrest you to pay bail for N300k grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by SHAIBULIAR: 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
thesicilian:
There are too many evil spirits in this country.
with many of dem on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Pavore9: 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
Painful.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by callMeAlpha(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by gulfer: 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
I suspect cultism, I might be wrong sha.............anyways R.I.P

11 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by emmaliveth10(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2016
Jeeeez RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2016
Ajuaya for the sleeping corp
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Pangea: 12:56pm On May 25, 2016
Let the family and the police contact facebook naa,
There should be a backup that can be restored,
I'm sure

But who will have access to his password naa?
They should find his girl friend!

23 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
If his Facebook account was wiped clean, then that should be the first place to start,find a way to get everything thing back or they can contact Facebook to help with restoring the account and start to dig from there,what am I even saying, our police probably has no time for all that as they are too busy collecting #50 from road blocks

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by freeman4ever(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
r.i.p
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by timilehing(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by rita25(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
na wa oh just wSTED LIKE DAT? THIS CHANGE REGIME SEF A LOT OF THINGS HAVE REALLY CHANGED OH...FROM SECURITY TO THE PRICE OF TOMATO.HIAN

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by geojoe91(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
Life is short. I suspect cultism as well.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by salabscholar01(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by salabscholar01(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2016
......RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by skywalker001(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2016
Cultism

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by latbas(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2016
Rest in peace bro.karma ain't got chills these days,ur killers shall definitely reap what they sow very soon
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by collitexnaira(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
After everything in life , all is still vanity
Rest in peace bro
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
OMG! This is so sad cry
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by bcardastro: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
maybe when him become corper,for him mind him done achieve so him break him Edo babe heart,so she do the needful...well rip
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by smogup: 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by modestofynest(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2016
What a pity we stay in the same street in school I follow pour am water as per person wey done graduate hmmmmm R. I. P Cartel till we meet its ur man ZERO
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by StoneLucifer: 1:02pm On May 25, 2016
Na wa o...This is serious.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by houstonia(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2016
[size=17pt]

could he have been a cultist? could he have had a lingering vendetta with any one or group (because Nigeria would have been too small to escape such)? could it have been a one chance story? could he have struggled with hoodlums? was his family engaged in any sorta intra-family dispute? it certainly couldn't have been suicide I mean.

[/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Attack FUTMINA Student With Cutlass (Photo) / CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Charged With Lying-In-State Queue Sex Assaults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.