Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos (45443 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Senate Takes Action On Death Of Corper Killed By Policeman / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Man Lying Lifeless By The Roadside In Yenagoa After Being Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by zinny377(f): 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
cekhoe:
If his Facebook account was wiped clean, then that should be the first place to start,find a way to get everything thing back or they can contact Facebook to help with restoring the account and start to dig from there,what am I even saying, our police probably has no time for all that as they are too busy collecting #50 from road blocks
on point...so they ve stepped up their game? tot its #20 hmmm Na wa o! they go even tie am for nylon put am for bush side.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by bastien: 2:37pm On May 25, 2016
Why some people dey suspect say na cultism? Huh

I think he lied when he said he is going to NDU to collect his statement of results, he actually was on route to Lagos to see someone, male/female..... Cause the way Benue to Rivers dey different from Lagos route na
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by zinny377(f): 2:39pm On May 25, 2016
Batch A stream 2...if FG and NYSC had done d needful he would have started serving n maybe would have still been alive...smh!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2016
zinny377:

on point...so they ve stepped up their game? tot its #20 hmmm Na wa o! they go even tie am for nylon put am for bush side.
things are now expensive,in some parts of my state it is #100 they collect from bus drivers

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by ninodaniel(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
na wetin DG Nysc dey cause. if to say dey no postpone stream 2 orientation, d guy for dey camp nw. its well.. and for d cartel and zero its becoming suspicious.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by elvision1(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
The people wey i go like slap for this thread plenty but space no go reach me starting from that Zero cultist of a guy to that edo babe ignoramus to that guy that wants seun to check every posts. HAND GO SOON TOUCH UNA.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Dmelxx: 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Ouch Das 2bad...RIP bro
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Duru009(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
Dats a cult guy....

He has been trace down n murdered.....

RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Kaira333: 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
Nawaoh Rip to d dead but I think Batch A stream two are still at home
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2016
Attack from the village.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nextleve89: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
R I P..
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2016
kaeforum:
Attack from the village.

National attack from village wipe him facebook account? You sef. embarassed
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by obiak4(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
xavier0327:
Someone commented on this thread and called him "cartel" also identified himself as "zero".... DEFINITELY CULTISM!!!
taught I was the only one that saw it Aruba,cartel,zero etc are all lingo of cult

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Amplitron: 3:28pm On May 25, 2016
If you are involved in anything that can potentially make you disappear or die suddenly you should at least register for a ProxyWill account at www.proxywill.com . It routinely prompts you to confirm that you are alive. If anything happens to you it will send your precomposed message to your loved ones and hence, the mystery will be unraveled. It's a no brainer. RIP dude.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by vickyboi10: 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
This world is becoming something else. RIP guy
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by YaksonFCA(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Northkendal(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
Ayima:
He shouldn't have rushed back to Lagos immediately after camp, what is the rush for? This world is so complicated so everybody need to be security concious.Not everybody is happy that u have gone for service,after camp relax small in where u are posted to i don't know why corp members rush back to where they have been staying for many years. Anyway RIP Bro.
u skippd d part where dey said he was a batchA stream2 corp member, he hasnt qone to camp@all
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
bastien:

I think he lied when he said he is going to NDU to collect his statement of results, he actually was on route to Lagos to see someone, male/female..... Cause the way Benue to Rivers dey different from Lagos route na

Yeah he actually lied because right now NDU is on strike. I also wanted to go back to school to obtain my licence but the strike won't let me.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
bastien:

Yeah i think he lied because right now NDU is on strike. I also wanted to go back to school to obtain my licence but the strike won't let me.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by hillyvee(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
only if the NYSC scheme allowed these stream II graduates to go to camp, this wouldn't have happened!! angryonly if the NYSC scheme allowed these stream II graduates to go to camp, this wouldn't have happened!!
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by bastien: 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
elomez:

Yeah i think he lied because right now NDU is on strike. I also wanted to go back to school to obtain my licence but the strike won't let me.
oooh, good you can also confirm that he lied.... I have done that countless times, but not interstate, I will just lie I'm going to look for work or something like that, na God dey save person o
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Ramanto(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
Pangea:
Let the family and the police contact facebook naa,
There should be a backup that can be restored,
I'm sure

But who will have access to his password naa?
They should find his girl friend!
Maybe the murderers made away with his phone
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 5:15pm On May 25, 2016
The tale doesnt add up... Anyway may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
bastien:
oooh, good you can also confirm that he lied.... I have done that countless times, but not interstate, I will just lie I'm going to look for work or something like that, na God dey save person o

Yeah it's a pity. May his rest in peace.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by bastien: 6:27pm On May 25, 2016
elomez:

Yeah it's a pity. May his rest in peace.
amen to that ma'am
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by henryagori(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2016
I know dis guy oooo he was my roommate in school he's an arsenal fan Igali. His brother represent Nigeria for wrestling competition in Canada he's father was a wrestler too Jesus Christ, dis boy is a quite boy ooo he's not into any occult RIP to u bro
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by drrid(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Tell us more about this dude. He na SM during skl days?No offense pls.

obs one man reason am as "rip aruba", so posibily Sm
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
WinningSun:
may is soul rest in perfect peace. seun you should consider NL as a world class forum not a road side website. your mod should always consult English textbook before posting on front page as no man is perfect. 'corp member' not 'corper'.

I have a dream that one day people will understand that English is a language not a measure of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by banme1(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
houstonia:

[size=17pt]

could he have been a cultist? could he have had a lingering vendetta with any one or group (because Nigeria would have been too small to escape such)? could it have been a one chance story? could he have struggled with hoodlums? was his family engaged in any sorta intra-family dispute? it certainly couldn't have been suicide I mean.

[/size]

are u asking us? Or u are just thinking aloud?
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by agesron(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
Thank u.
Re: Corpse Of Corper Igali Ifiemi Found By The Roadside In Lagos by coolh3ad(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2016
agesron:
Rest in peace handsome. Am new here please, greetings to u all.

You are welcome Cutie...I must confess - You got killer curves my lady.....**winks**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Robbers Attack FUTMINA Student With Cutlass (Photo) / 4-year-old Girl Defiled By 8-year-old Female Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.