Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account (645 Views)

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / Press Statement On Resumption Of Schools In Lagos / Secondary School Statement Of Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Letter Of Sponsorship And Statement Of Account by youngdon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
hello guys i just got my admission in finland and i need a statement of account of #1.4million naira in my name and account and a sponsors statement of account with #6million naira pending the time i leave for finland after i leave the money can be withdrawn back to the sponsor, please any help will be grateful please anyone with any info please drop your contact thank you and Godbless looking forward to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Oou Dead Or Alive : / Unconfirmed Breaking News - Lasu Vc Prof Lattef Akande Hussain Resign / Advise On Laspotech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.