Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Secondary School Statement Of Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Statement Of Result (5371 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Futo Post-utme 2012/2013 Upgrading Of Result Is On Till Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Statement Of Result by Bettielite(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2012
Pls Nairalanders. How do I get my secondary school statement of result? Would I have to go to the secondary school to get it or WACE office?
Re: Secondary School Statement Of Result by goody06(f): 10:50am On May 07, 2012
For neco, waec and nabteb, to get statement of result
all you need to do is to get the appropriate checker
and follow the instruction on the card for checking
online. It is when you want to get the certificate that
you need to go to their office
Re: Secondary School Statement Of Result by Bettielite(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2012
Thanks guys 4 d info. Really do appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Piranha Facts / Ugwuanyi Moves To Make All Students Ict-compliant / I Need Help On School Offering Pharmaceutical Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.