Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,950 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) (1202 Views)

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:39am On May 25, 2016
Pls be sincere what will you do in this present hardship Nigerians are facing and you have an opportunity to meet the person that's causing
the problem one on one? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by madridguy(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by Babacele: 11:56am On May 25, 2016
I go ask am how is he able to hold the country together despite d unprecedented stealing n total treasuring looting by the d clueless team? what about that?

1 Like

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by socialmediaman: 11:56am On May 25, 2016
Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by emolala(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
madridguy:
[b]I STAND WITH BUHARI.
[/b]
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
ZOMBIE SPOTTED......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by Vision4God: 11:59am On May 25, 2016
Make I laugh first of all. grin grin grin
Waiting to read comments
Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by hungryboy(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
continue standing,

But no stand near me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by marshalcarter: 12:16pm On May 25, 2016
Na so dem go dey run mouth ooo undecided
I go kill am...I go chop am....I go bury am alive...I go destroy am...I go finish am...I go castrate am....I go do dis and do dat

But wen dem reach der now... Na dat tym dem go dey stammer lyk pesin wey epilepsy catch

Welcome to nigeria where words are louder dan action

Lemme just be watchin

#sips Adoyo grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2016
I'm sure wailers like you will avoid this thread. Feed yourself bro.

" How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today:"

https://www.nairaland.com/3124109/how-economy-fared-under-yaradua

hungryboy:
continue standing,

But no stand near me.
Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

ZOMBIE SPOTTED......
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by Babalegba(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2016
Sai Buhari, say baba
Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 25, 2016
I will just tell bros to kukuma step down shikena, that's why I love white men politics e too sweat, once they realize that problems are too much they step down but no be naija..
Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by favouredseed(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
When the goats met him

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Opportunity To Meet Dullard Buhar In This Present Hardship (pic) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
I will just tell bros to kukuma step down shikena, that's why I love white men politics e too sweat, once they realize that problems are too much they step down but no be naija..

Naija politicians prefer to die in Power than to step down

(1) (Reply)

EFCC To Invite APC Governorship Candidate, Godwin Obaseki Over N5.567bn Fraud / NIGERIA : The Home Of Hypocrisy. Picture. / Court Okays Seizure Of Fayose’s Assets - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.