Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. (15094 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG / FG To Repatriate Looted 300m Pounds From Jersey — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by 4nobody4every1: 1:28pm On May 25, 2016
KillerFrost:
300 million pounds? shocked shocked.
..I am coming lemme wash my eyes...
300, 000, 000 x 450 black market rate = Approximately about 1.35 billion Naira or more

Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by deebsman1(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2016
Can u read well and comprehend at all??

osimataylor:
Don't you think its part of the Abacha loot?Why not confirm when and the people involved before spewing out from your hatefilled and bitter mind.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Olukat(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2016
Retributionn:
Jonathan and his group of thieves really destroyed the country

Well done Buhari

Sadly, the said money was stolen when your GMB served as one of the leaking financial pipes in Gen. Abacha's regime.
Study the statement very well and you will see the "noise maker" minister tactically avoided mentioning when the money was stolen.
Your Czar Bubu hates to hear comments about Abacha loot.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Coldfeets: 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
ochilikoko:
This money should be shared immediately to the unemployed graduates cos dis Govt. Cannot be trusted to work effectively with it

You trust unemployed graduates (who may equally be hungry and angry) to do any better?

Oh my Gawd! grin
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by felifeli: 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

It took so many years to spoil dis country

Definitely, it will take many years too to return it back on track.

If PDP think they will stand a chance to regain power in 2019 by employing delay tactics on all fronts, believe me,they're just a bunch of jokers

D last failed NLC strike, shows d level of support d govt of d day has

Just dat APC should not just ova sleep and start snoring, they should just continue on d path they're transversing right now, cos surely it is right path

Slow down oga. The money is part of what was stolen by Abacha - the man who your god says did not steal any money . SMH
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by macaranta(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2016
Audio money..later lai will say we're broke.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by DExplorer1: 1:57pm On May 25, 2016
The way it's going, these people could be worse than Abacha.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2016
In Buhari voice "i need something tangible"
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by KelsAltair(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
so no be dollars again we dey hear....we don upgrade go pounds? #issorite
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Vveni(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
Our 'to-do' list is so long with no specific dates!!

Meanwhile when and how?
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by nkemjacob2(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
Retributionn:
Jonathan and his group of thieves really destroyed the country

Well done Buhari
all dis money repatrated 4rm abroad was all GEJ fault?
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Checked86: 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
Who stole the money and in whose regime? Because the last time I opened my history notebook, I read that Nigerians started seeing for their own affair as far as 1960. I took the trouble to finish the article and I couldn't see where they mention the perpetrator, leaving the zombies with the assumption that the stolen fund was masterminded during GEj's time. APC's government should learn to come straight.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Vveni(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
hopefully the money will be put to good use

I love the speed at which you believed this. I love your patriotism.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Omonigeriarere: 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
[s]
dukie25:
According to Liar Mohammed we're broke.
I wonder what they're doing with all these recovered monies and the savings from TSA.
Aisha Buhari is probably rocking #50mil watches now compared to her earlier #10mil watch.
[/s]

who told you that the money has been sent to FG's purse? Always opening mouth before reasoning: typical of wailers.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Checked86: 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
The way it's going, these people could be worse than Abacha.
which people please? I read the report and I couldn't see something like, ''these people''. You being a nairalander, I assume you are an adult and I expect you to talk like one, too.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Duru009(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
Am sick n tired of hearing this govt sayin...to to to to to to to.

Wen we dey start doing somethin. Time is against them.
One year its already gone....
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Horlertoungy(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
This government has started promising since campaign flagged off, by 2019 they'll be saying all their campaign promises have been fulfilled yet they've done nothing but promising and blaming. I come to read comments tho.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by damocool(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
Good news, in addition with 234m dollars to be repatriated from Switzerland... grin
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Sanchase: 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
Meanwhile the recently repatriated funds are being looted by the current government. What has Buhari's government done with the repatriated funds so far and how has the returned looted influenced the economy, the repatriated funds has been wasted in the name of fighting boko haram.

Is boko haram the only problem in Nigeria? Buhari will end up as the world's richest man by 2019.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by kolaosita4(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2016
I pray it will b use judiciously
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by pinkyliceous(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
Buhari and his goons will pocket that money and still cry to us that Nigeria is broke abi buroku.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by comodo: 4:23pm On May 25, 2016
Oyecute:
Let the money be repatriated before telling us anything. All these "will" "will" are getting boring.

We need something tangible.
I really don tire for this I will thing. Spread mat. wake me up when the money is in our account.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by neuroneXY(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

If PDP think they will stand a chance to regain power in 2019 by employing delay tactics on all fronts, believe me,they're just a bunch of jokers

Just dat APC should not just ova sleep and start snoring, they should just continue on d path they're transversing right now, cos surely it is right path

I quote not ur comment but ur signature, ex22:20)
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by comodo: 4:33pm On May 25, 2016
Sanchase:
Meanwhile the recently repatriated funds are being looted by the current government. What has Buhari's government done with the repatriated funds so far and how has the returned looted influenced the economy, the repatriated funds has been wasted in the name of fighting boko haram.

Is boko haram the only problem in Nigeria? Buhari will end up as the world's richest man by 2019.

A beg non don enter till today
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by neuroneXY(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

I quote not ur comment but ur signature,( ex22:20)says he dat sacrifice th unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed and not the thrash u put up there. In summary it is just a command ment from God warning his people of serving a strange god
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by deebsman1(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2016
grin pls read well, and translate word by word what you wrote down yourself grin

No b me kuku write am, na bible talk am, and no amount of word twisting can change the meaning, deal with it bro

It's d truth,proof o/w

neuroneXY:
I quote not ur comment but ur signature,( ex22:20)says he dat sacrifice th unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed and not the thrash u put up there. In summary it is just a command ment from God warning his people of serving a strange god
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Akaujaa(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

Your senses are complete bro. Don't mind those who deceive themselves by thinking that what took years to destroy can be amended in a day.

1 Like

Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by brightleave(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

SURELY THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by Adesiji77: 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
"in the process of"? Tell us when it is done cool
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by magzey: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
deebsman1:
Na small small

YOU SAID IT ALL PLEASE TAKE THIS FROM ME grin grin grin grin

Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by mapet: 8:11am On May 26, 2016
ochilikoko:
This money should be shared immediately to the unemployed graduates cos dis Govt. Cannot be trusted to work effectively with it

Lopsided and hate-filled mentality.

You cannot trust a government that have demonstrated strong resolve to stamp out looting and capital flight of this nature, but you will rather trust a government that allowed it to be stolen grin
Re: FG To Repatriate Looted 300million Pounds From Jersey- Min. Of Foreign Affairs. by mapet: 8:16am On May 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
300, 000, 000 x 450 black market rate = Approximately about 1.35 billion Naira or more

Seems it's [size=18pt]135billion[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Using Salami As Scapegoat For Failure – PDP / The Full Meaning Of NAIRA, KOBO And GOWON. Is it true? / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.