Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kenya Airways To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenya Airways To Dubai (1287 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / How Can I Get First Nation Airways To Refund My Hard Earned Money.help! / Connecting Flight On Kenya Airways To Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Airways To Dubai by bchi(f): 12:55pm On May 25, 2016
KENYA AIRWAYS is now boarding from Los(Lagos) to Dxb (Dubai) @ cheaper fare. #GiveItATry. Morning and Evening flight
Re: Kenya Airways To Dubai by Solatium(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
How is Kenya airways flight to Johannesburg,i learnt their is over 6hrs stop over in Nairobi,just want to know how the stopover is been handled,i.e Are you allowed to go out of the airport ? is their a resting area for those waiting to connect for over 5hrs or more? any entertainment at the airport ? i need a full details before i book my tickets please.
Re: Kenya Airways To Dubai by gistcity(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Katsina / African Country With 137 Visa Free Country / Benin Republic Data Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.